At 12% progress in Way of Kings, I conclude that Funtimes' power is like Soulcasting on steroids.

And she uses it to turn bullets into jellybeans and leaves into pancakes.

I have the distinct feeling many on Roshar would declare her a heretic. :P

Funtimes = Elsecaller... which would make her...[DATA REDUCTED] :huh:

It's not about the physical act, it's about the mindset.  If someone is in love with her, Euphoria's powers will not work on that person.   It's like with Steelheart, whose powers would not work against someone who did not fear them, but the weakness did not require any physical action to trigger.  It was all based on mindset.

One final down, three to go (plus an essay!) 

Now the all important question.  What happens if Funtimes meets stick? (Sorry about the WoR reference for those who aren't there yet).

Funtimes would stick it to him. B):P

The Manic Yandere Society of Greater Oregon (Saccharine, Funtimes, Shiny Sparkle)

The Life is so unfair to me society (Not really a group but a trap specifically made for trapping Lucentia and her ilk.)

Funtimes = Elsecaller... which would make her...[DATA REDUCTED] :huh:

Funtimes would stick it to him. B):P

The Life is so unfair to me society (Not really a group but a trap specifically made for trapping Lucentia and her ilk.)

Very generic question: Will I learn what that is in this book, or in Words of Radiance

Yay! A pun I don't have to read the entire book to grasp! :P 

I like this idea. :ph34r: 

Very generic question: Will I learn what that is in this book, or in Words of Radiance

Yay! A pun I don't have to read the entire book to grasp! :P

I like this idea. :ph34r:

Depends, the Hardback should have a piece of art in the front that, explains what I mean. Although, you would probably need this version to understand it, as a lot of our knowledge from the Orders comes from WOB. It's about the ten orders of the Knight Radiants, meaning real spoilers.

fb406c86e4bcbbdfde82c56dd5422f28.jpg

The [DATA REDUCTED] part you should understand at the end of the book.

Is what you think. :ph34r:

Edited by Edgedancer

Where am I?

Excellent question, Winter. For millennia, mankind has asked himself this very question: Where am I? It pertains not only to physical location—though when it does, the answer will give valuable insight that may prevent the asker from wandering the desert—but also to personal and spiritual development. Where am I in the grand scheme of the universe? Where am I in the great plan for time itself? Does time have a plan, or does it exist like the rest of us, whiling away the long hours before it itself expires and we are all stranded in a timeless void? Where am I in my own plan for my life? Did I create one, and if so, how is it going? Of course, the ramifications of the simple question where am I? pale in comparison to those raised by the question why am I

….

Oh, you meant in the comic? Um…not sure. 

Excellent question, Winter. For millennia, mankind has asked himself this very question: Where am I? It pertains not only to physical location—though when it does, the answer will give valuable insight that may prevent the asker from wandering the desert—but also to personal and spiritual development. Where am I in the grand scheme of the universe? Where am I in the great plan for time itself? Does time have a plan, or does it exist like the rest of us, whiling away the long hours before it itself expires and we are all stranded in a timeless void? Where am I in my own plan for my life? Did I create one, and if so, how is it going? Of course, the ramifications of the simple question where am I? pale in comparison to those raised by the question why am I

….

I didn't get a permission slip to attend this existentialist trip. :mellow:

Inspired by the Sanderson Memes becoming popular elsewhere on the site. :P

d3e70533c8ea4db19bdd5fb7707e6d79.jpg

Am... am I the guy throwing Kobold out of the window? Because I don't want that to become a thing. Although, I probably should get around another Voidgaze scene, maybe when Kobold posts for Backtrack or Lightwards. :ph34r:  But don't worry guys, Dark!Voidgaze is no longer a thing. :lol:

Random side note, the attack on Corpsemaker didn't really go anywhere yet, did it? Also, what power-set did we actually settle on for Corpsemaker now? :huh:

….

Can I be the person spying on you guys through that subtle security camera/microphone that I pinned to TwiLyght's sui-

Wait. You guys don't know about the camera/microphone that I pinned to TwiLyght's suit.

Oops. Sorry.

Can I be the person spying on you guys through that subtle security camera/microphone that I pinned to TwiLyght's sui-

Wait. You guys don't know about the camera/microphone that I pinned to TwiLyght's suit.

Oops. Sorry.

The flaw in your plan is that TwiLyght doesn't wear a suit. I'm convinced that she spends the day in a glittering prom dress with all the hues of a rainbow and then some splattered across it. :P

The flaw in your plan is that TwiLyght doesn't wear a suit. I'm convinced that she spends the day in a glittering prom dress with all the hues of a rainbow and then some splattered across it. :P

Ha! You caught me on a rare T-shirt-and-jeans day, so I can plausibly deny your claim that I spend all my time dressed like Doctor Funtimes. :ph34r::P 

Ha! You caught me on a rare T-shirt-and-jeans day, so I can plausibly deny your claim that I spend all my time dressed like Doctor Funtimes. :ph34r::P

Plot twist: TwiLyght's T-shirt and jeans are glittery and splattered with all the hues of a rainbow, and then some. :P