Am I the only one who pictures Twi with bright green hair, purple skin, and a pink and blue tail?

With mismatched shoes? :ph34r:

An anthropomorphic version of the Funtimes pony... no thanks, I saw Equestria Girls already. :P

Now I kind of hope none of you ever see me IRL. I have the feeling you'd be terribly disappointed. :mellow::P 

Hey, that's my power! ;)

Then I just need to create more Epic. :ph34r:

Now I kind of hope none of you ever see me IRL. I have the feeling you'd be terribly disappointed. :mellow::P

I think not having pink skin could be considered an improvement. :P

Can you create one who always knows exactly what events should be included in a flashback sequence? Because I could use his help. :mellow:

Of course, everything for you. ;)  Naturally I would need to know all these flashback events first. :ph34r:

Random side note, the attack on Corpsemaker didn't really go anywhere yet, did it? Also, what power-set did we actually settle on for Corpsemaker now? :huh:

Yeah, I still need to write up a response to that. Sorry for being so inactive lately. I blame MLP.

And I don't actually remember what we decided on Corpsemaker's Canon-defying Power canceling abilities.

LEVEL UP! PLAYERS! KOBOLD AND EDGEDANCER 

+1,000,000,000 SHAMELESSNESS! 

+2,000,000,000 GUTSYNESS! 

+4,000,000,000,000,000 SNEAKINESS!!!!! 

Shameless, I? :o  No, only sneaky. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :P

Yeah, I still need to write up a response to that. Sorry for being so inactive lately. I blame MLP.

And I don't actually remember what we decided on Corpsemaker's Canon-defying Power canceling abilities.

It's not like anyone is actually waiting on you at this point, so no blame on you. Just the mind-corrupting evil that is MLP. :P

I think we settled on instead of him negating the powers directly he's negating the stuff that's hitting him, so enemy Epics can still use their powers just fine but it makes him essentially an unmoving object, no matter what hits him. Not sure, if we decided on it also forming some kind of mind shield against mental illusions. Although, I don't think anyone is actually going to force that on you.

Edited by Edgedancer

I hope Lightward does not have that bad of a temper.

Am I the only one that finds this statement hilarious? :P

Well in-game we've had several people mention seeing the real Altermind at the bank. ( I think so at least, but i can't find the scenes anymore.) So Corpsemaker's immunity would affect illusions.

The fix would only make Corpsemaker immune to the illusions though, so I'm not sure how much of a fix that would be. The most in-game retcon free way may be to simply let Corpsemaker keep his powers, just to make him a bit more special. Otherwise we would probably end with a lot of stuff that needs fixing.

The colaboration with Lockvault, the Adventurer, Brightdeath and the Metal is nearing its end, so if anyone is interested in a meeting with any of them, the time to talk is approaching.