I'm working on getting the whole thing written, but it's hard. I rewrote the first flashback at least six times before I posted it (and I mean changed the scene and script entirely) and I rewrote the to-be-posted second one three times before landing on a version I was happy with. :mellow:

Do she and Big Al plan a Date of Adorbs? :D

Ah yes, getting something done that's already been in your head out is a lot harder isn't it.

While that will happen eventually, I'm talking about something new introduced at the end of the segment.

Ah yes, getting something done that's already been in your head out is a lot harder isn't it.

While that will happen eventually, I'm talking about something new introduced at the end of the segment.

It makes me wish I had psychic paper so I could just transmit it directly from my brain. :ph34r: 

Um….she figures out Nighthound's weakness? 

I'm working on getting the whole thing written, but it's hard. I rewrote the first flashback at least six times before I posted it (and I mean changed the scene and script entirely) and I rewrote the to-be-posted second one three times before landing on a version I was happy with.

Ah, the joys of writing.

It makes me wish I had psychic paper so I could just transmit it directly from my brain. :ph34r:

Um….she figures out Nighthound's weakness? 

Just don't frustration retcon please, simply let it happen. ;)

Voidgaze doesn't need Nighthound's weakness. Should they ever again meet in open combat and Voidgaze is properly equiped she's the stronger fighter. Granted, Nighthound probably wouldn't meet her in open combat but that's something else.

Just don't frustration retcon please, simply let it happen. ;)

Voidgaze doesn't need Nighthound's weakness. Should they ever again meet in open combat and Voidgaze is properly equiped she's the stronger fighter. Granted, Nighthound probably wouldn't meet her in open combat but that's something else.

I'll try. ;) 

True. Still, it'd be nice to know that the nicest Epic in Oregon has his weakness. :P 

Nooooo……no, that's not it at all….. :ph34r:

Suuuuure. We believe you. :ph34r::P

So that's what her house doesn't look like. Where are the pugs?

I just have one word for you: pug jetpacks. Yes, that's two words, but it can count as one REALLY AWESOME word. :P

Much better than Regalia the Worst Person Ever. :D (Which is the ONLY accurate title Regalia can possess.) 

Two hugs for both Bruno and Mollie. Shall I give them a treat as well? 

I think "Slontze of the Year" might fit her. :ph34r:

I for one would be honored to be a part of spoiling your pugs. :D

I think "Slontze of the Year" might fit her. :ph34r:

I for one would be honored to be a part of spoiling your pugs. :D

Why don't we just hand her a "Basic Human Decency" report card full of failing grades? 

Oh, they'll be spoiled, all right. Bruno has slept on my bed ever since he was a puppy and the 4th of July fireworks scared him so bad he couldn't sleep alone. :wub:

Why don't we just hand her a "Basic Human Decency" report card full of failing grades? 

Oh, they'll be spoiled, all right. Bruno has slept on my bed ever since he was a puppy and the 4th of July fireworks scared him so bad he couldn't sleep alone. :wub:

Bruno... 

e38d50f42e8839106da22a589fb00b71.jpg

No, but I have a feeling that you should. :D

When we first brought her home and she saw one of us had something she wanted, she'd sit as still as she could, staring at whatever we were holding. If I turned my back, she'd move like lightning, so when I turned back, she'd be three feet closer, still sitting motionless, eyes still on the food. Now that she's gotten bolder, she'll just tap our ankles so we know she's there, but she can still move pretty quickly and quietly when you're not looking. :wub:

When we first brought her home and she saw one of us had something she wanted, she'd sit as still as she could, staring at whatever we were holding. If I turned my back, she'd move like lightning, so when I turned back, she'd be three feet closer, still sitting motionless, eyes still on the food. Now that she's gotten bolder, she'll just tap our ankles so we know she's there, but she can still move pretty quickly and quietly when you're not looking. :wub:

Don't blink...

...because you don't want to miss a second of this cuteness.  :wub:

….and because if you left your plate on the floor, she might be tempted. She knows better, but sometimes she still gives in. <_<

My family thinks I'm weird because I'll give bites of food off my plate to my cats. :My argument is that if they know all they need to do is come to me and ask for a bite, they won't feel inclined to sneak bites out of the pot behind our backs. :P

Know what I hate? 

Budgets. 

Not for myself. No, I'm good at making those and sticking to them. But a budget for a library that doesn't exist, with two different cuts that have to be made (14% and 5%), for a teacher who gives vague directions and punishes us for not being psychic? 

Yeah. I hate those.