Just make sure he doesn´t set his hopes to high... actually didn´t we joke about her gettin a harem just yesterday? :P

He really doesn´t like to be stood up. (I wonder if being attracted to a guy would also set of his weakness.)

Voidgaze is probably the least likely to take up polyandry. Big Al is so sweet that no other man is remotely appealing to her. :P

Interesting question. I guess it depends on--

Firefight spoilers

--what exactly his fear was, and whether the symbol of that fear was attraction in general or attractive women.

What is a harem?

A group of wives or concubines married to the same man, especially in the courts of medieval Muslim royalty. Technically we're using the word entirely wrong when we use it to describe a group of males married to the same woman; that's happened so seldom in history that I don't think there's a specific word for it.

A group of wives or concubines married to the same man, especially in the courts of medieval Muslim royalty. Technically we're using the word entirely wrong when we use it to describe a group of males married to the same woman; that's happened so seldom in history that I don't think there's a specific word for it.

The trope is called a reverse-harem I believe.

de42c5a0500fdd0a0882a4b468ce768f.png

What's the correct tense to use for someone who can see the future asking someone in the present who can see the past to do something in the future? :blink:

What's the correct tense to use for someone who can see the future asking someone in the present who can see the past to do something in the future? :blink:

Much simpler than the tense for the present person asking the past person who sees the future to do something in the past, I can tell you that. :P

I will have had. But before I start: did I?

I get the feeling that if a Backtrack/Tennessee Sibyl meeting actually became canon, it would be the strangest conversation in the RP.  :wacko:

What's the correct tense for a possible future meeting in the past of someone who can see the future talking to someone in the present who can see the past?... I think we may have just exploded all of the logic.

Leaving all of that aside, that still doesn´t answer how all those animals managed to sneak up on the Dalles without half the state noticing them.

That's my biggest issue with it. That and why wouldn't the Panda start by having all the creatures assault the town. Why wait?

The First power I got was Twilight Manipulation. 

How many posts are left in the meeting?

I think just a couple more from Kobold and I and maybe one from Twi.

That's my biggest issue with it. That and why wouldn't the Panda start by having all the creatures assault the town. Why wait?

My guess is that he doesn't have good control over them, and he didn't want them to kill Reader by accident.

That still doesn't explain how he got an army of elephants and other creatures to surround the Dalles without anyone noticing.

Plus food for an army of that size, even if he can instantly grow it that's going to be a lot of work, and extremely noticeable. 

1f34c070aff1780b1c3a54b7115c38b5.png

By the way, I released the full content of my Pony Vault onto my Epics of Oregon post. It's got all the pony codes I currently possess now, in alphabetical order.

The image isn't working. :(

The ponies have been unleashed! NO ONE CAN STOP US NOW! :P

Edit: Now it is, for some reason. Never mind. 

Edit edit: And that's how Fortuity died. :P 

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

It's working beautifully. :D

You're well on your way, then. Who else can be ponified….? 

If Backtrack's responsible for the Reckoners hitting Fortuity, then that makes him responsible for Fortuity's death. And if he's responsible for the hit on Fortuity, then he's responsible for David joining the Reckoners. And that means...

...that Backtrack is responsible for killing Steelheart after all. :P

The rest of the Reckoners, perhaps? We don't have Cody, Abraham, Tia, Exel, Val, or Mizzy ponies yet. Or a Curveball pony. We desperately need a Curveball pony. :P

If Backtrack's responsible for the Reckoners hitting Fortuity, then that makes him responsible for Fortuity's death. And if he's responsible for the hit on Fortuity, then he's responsible for David joining the Reckoners. And that means...

...that Backtrack is responsible for killing Steelheart after all. :P

The rest of the Reckoners, perhaps? We don't have Cody, Abraham, Tia, Exel, Val, or Mizzy ponies yet. Or a Curveball pony. We desperately need a Curveball pony. :P

O.o 

Backtrack is secretly a badchull. :P

Step One: Go to the pony creator. (Super important, guys.) 

Step Two: Choose colors and other features, then realize she still needs a cutie mark! :o

Step Three: 

60dc3981916bfe29594816a78efa337d.png

Mizzy gets a cookie. :D

Code: 343Q0060006B2D2DBA957D02201827C00OP1913002040002Y0000000FF7FFF08107F3FCC004CB2

O.o 

Step Two: Choose colors and other features, then realize she still needs a cutie mark! :o

Step Three: 

Code: 343Q0060006B2D2DBA957D02201827C00OP1913002040002Y0000000FF7FFF08107F3FCC004CB2

Step Four: Kobold King upvotes the spectacular Mizzy pony, which really deserves at least three dozen upvotes, but dumb forum rules limit him to one at a time.

Step Five: Kobold King adds said pony to his Pony Vault. :D

1f34c070aff1780b1c3a54b7115c38b5.png

By the way, I released the full content of my Pony Vault onto my Epics of Oregon post. It's got all the pony codes I currently possess now, in alphabetical order.

After many days of discussion the lorists decided not to reveal the fact that Backtrack was ultimately responsible for Steelhearts death. This was partly to avoid the embarrassment but mostly because Backtrack, scared of the Epics that had been chasing after the Steelslayer had spent 5 days begging them.

That´s actually something I hadn´t even considered yet. With random time jumps it´s a bit hard to make out but he gave the Dalles at least one hour plus however long his nap was to get into formation ect, while only under minor attacks. At first I thought that might have been because of that diplomat pig he sent to Vondra but he didn´t even wait for a response, soooo... very inconsistent leader with bad tactical sense? :huh:

And then Fortuity died?

Yes absolutely, this time it´s even canon. ;)

O.o 

Step Three: 

She totally deserves one. :D

Uh, Kobold opened his vault. :lol: Codes of mine I don´t thing you have in there: 

Deathgale: WW03W00YOc9ujdY2q0BkMun1837000eyl8V/t//07Vp/C/t//28340000430000650000

Crow: XN0Hb5kTo0W00000UjxUtuq1837001qycnF000009Vp/C/t//2005Oc9Y

Bloody Mary: bl5030P07HhUG000YUW0cun1837003idUZSX34r3fVp/C/t//210A05Ic

The Metal: bW01QKJOc9Y0000660BkMun173700430000Uou038Vp/C/t//20

The Panda: W00SS0C////0000000000un1837003x////00002tVp/C/t//20

Seth: hj06agIxyuJ6nHa0ygw00un18371m320GSj/t//32Vp/C/t//28

Kenshin: Wg00i0VdlN/////0ARi/sun18378m3v004S////36004S////17

Rainbow: WW0Wk5kExXu//Hd0A0B/pun18370048xHmaycKY4107AyVp/B00

Fatebreaker, you still up next with Fade?

Edited by Edgedancer