Yeah, if that happens. (I fell the need to point out the if whenever possible, because I still haven´t heard any details about how that´s supposed to happen.)

Actually, if Nighthound dies, Lucentia might just go "Screw This, I'm Outta Here!" :mellow: Possibly postponing it until after Fade and Sandman got killed. Honestly, looking at it rationally, attempting to kill Nighthound puts Sandman at a higher risk than just letting Nighthound be.

I'm pretty confident Fade will get this to work. If you or Twi want me to pm some of the details and ideas I'm considering, let me know.

Fade will be able to handle Lucentia. He might not be able to defeat her, but he would be able to ensure his and his grandson's safety.

Also, it occurs to me that the momentum twins would be remarkably suited for defeating Lucentia.

The name generator is pretty cool, but some of them are frightening.

The Hungry Ant, the Confusing Catman, and the most feared of all, THE NUCLEAR MACAW!

Also, it occurs to me that the momentum twins would be remarkably suited for defeating Lucentia.

They're jointly well-suited to dealing with pretty much anyone other than teleporters and possibly fliers.

"Well you see Nighthound we'd love to continue this conversation but..."

*Join hands*

"You seem to now be occupying a space between mars and the asteroid belt."

They're jointly well-suited to dealing with pretty much anyone other than teleporters and possibly fliers.

"Well you see Nighthound we'd love to continue this conversation but..."

*Join hands*

"You seem to now be occupying a space between mars and the asteroid belt."

Very true. However, They're(collectively) one of the few Epics who could really mess Lucentia up. Diamond fractures and cracks under a forceful enough impact, which the twins are easily able to provide.

You know what another awesome fight would be? Lucentia vs Quicksilver.

In the Super Power nae generator, the first ability I got was Rubber Skin. This would make an awesome epic.

*looks meaningfully at Voidus*

Very true. However, They're(collectively) one of the few Epics who could really mess Lucentia up. Diamond fractures and cracks under a forceful enough impact, which the twins are easily able to provide.

You know what another awesome fight would be? Lucentia vs Quicksilver.

In the Super Power nae generator, the first ability I got was Rubber Skin. This would make an awesome epic.

*looks meaningfully at Voidus*

I don't know that Impact could provide enough of a force to fracture diamonds created on the scale Lucentia's capable of.

I think I did a rubber Epic at some point.

*Rifles through thousands of tomes of Epic data*

I'm pretty confident Fade will get this to work. If you or Twi want me to pm some of the details and ideas I'm considering, let me know.

Fade will be able to handle Lucentia. He might not be able to defeat her, but he would be able to ensure his and his grandson's safety.

The name generator is pretty cool, but some of them are frightening.

The Hungry Ant, the Confusing Catman, and the most feared of all, THE NUCLEAR MACAW!

Yes please.

He´ll surely be able to deal with the person that just got a good amount of political weight, as the keystone of the plan to deal with Corpsemaker and the one that can release him whenever she wants afterwards. His position as a traitor, will surely help him in the situation as well.

Actually, she´s one of the Epics they are less suited against, for one creating new diamonds doesn´t really have momentum but simply magics up new matter, so they can´t easily stop her attacks, and while diamond might normally be susceptible to blunt damage Lucentia can simply pull hers back together. Plus and this might be the most important point, once Lucentia gets going they´ll need a lot of mumentum to affect the diamond and from what we have seen Impact can´t creat quite that much.

Edited by Edgedancer

And now I got Doctor Smooth Bear. I think that's what happens when someone encourages Funtimes to embrace her Native American heritage--she puts them off with a name so ridiculous it makes Doctor Funtimes look positively normal.

I'm surprised that Funtimes didn't call dibs on the feathered headdress Hotwire wore. :P

The Scary Owl. Wow. Really stretching your imagination there, aren't you, Scary Owl?

That sounds like a name Backtrack would come up with if he were caught outdoors at night. Maybe the Scary Owl was listening to his sobbing. :P

I'm surprised that Funtimes didn't call dibs on the feathered headdress Hotwire wore. :P

That sounds like a name Backtrack would come up with if he were caught outdoors at night. Maybe the Scary Owl was listening to his sobbing. :P

Pretty sure PP destroyed that one in an explosion.

"Who is you employer?"

"Uh.. um... The Scary Owl."

" <_< Guys, get him to Reader."

Pretty sure PP destroyed that one in an explosion.

"Who is you employer?"

"Uh.. um... The Scary Owl."

" <_< Guys, get him to Reader."

Which reminds me, I really need to get him to remove the eplosives he placed all over everywhere.  :wacko:

Yes please.

He´ll surely be able to deal with the person that just got a good amount of political weight, as the keystone of the plan to deal with Corpsemaker and the one that can release him whenever she wants afterwards. His position as a traitor, will surely help him in the situation as well.

Actually, she´s one of the Epics they are less suited against, for one creating new diamonds doesn´t really have momentum but simply magics up new matter, so they can´t easily stop her attacks, and while diamond might normally be susceptible to blunt damage Lucentia can simply pull hers back together. Plus and this might be the most important point, once Lucentia gets going they´ll need a lot of mumentum to affect the diamond and from what we have seen Impact can´t creat quite that much.

Will do.

He's not going to do it yet, probably not even before they launch their attacks on Corpsemaker. Like I've said before, Fade is practical above all else. Ordinarily he'd take a few days, watching his adversary and analyzing them before he confronted them. But since the faction he joined is going to war against another powerful faction, so he's going to do his best to restrain himself from destroying a powerful weapon that his side intends to utilize. What Fade really wants is just to kill people, all the time. Nighthound makes an easy target for Fade's Rage because he's arrogant and thinks himself invincible, which is the kind of person Fade hates. Plus he has abilities Fade can deal with. 

Oh, good points. I was thinking once the diamond was broken off she couldn't control it, like the microbots in Big Hero 6. 

Though it might be slightly more feasible after a visit to Upgrade.

Naturally, Reader´s weakness in silly names! Oh, the sense everything makes now. :P

Which must be why Koschei insisted Xmus Jaxon Flaxon-Waxon change his name to Headshot! This also means his big betrayal of Reader came when he allowed Headshot to return to his original name. :P

"Halt, Reader, or Xmus Jaxon Flaxon-Waxon will put a bullet in your head."

"HOW COULD YOU?"

Oh, good points. I was thinking once the diamond was broken off she couldn't control it, like the microbots in Big Hero 6. 

Though it might be slightly more feasible after a visit to Upgrade.

I thoroughly suggest not letting them visit Upgrade unless you want a really quick way to level a city. :P