I'm also hesitant of lynching Wilson at this point (and that's only like 30% me being just plain terrified of her being Spiked--seriously even *I* know that's bad news for all of us--and not wanting to consider it actually being the case).  While her late vote could be construed as suspicious I think she's suitably explained that it was due to outside circumstances.  To be quite honest I'm still not entirely sure about Eolhandras...

This is going to be rough as I'm on my mobile, at a signing, where I should be listening to Brandon doing a reading, but.... Priorities.

Based on how close the vote was, with several people only having two votes, and Sart getting lynched from 3 votes, it was a prime opportunity for the Spiked players to lynch whomever they wanted. So, looking over the day's posts yesterday, Eolhandras voted for Sart relatively early in the day. Wyrm came next, after waffling around voting for several other people (ostensibly prodding for responses from people, trying to gain info). Then Wilson put the final nail in Sart's coffin at the last minute.

We have one of two situations going on here: Either the Spikeds decided that out of the potential candidates up for lynching, they wanted Sart out of the way the most, and added a vote or two to him to help make sure it would happen. If this is the case, 1 of the three lynchers (either Eolhondras, Wyrm, or Wilson) is spiked, probably Wilson.

The other possibility is that the Spikeds did not participate at all in Sart's death, which to me seems odd. There was a lot of changed votes throughout the day and the Spikeds had plenty of opportunities to sway things one way or the other. Near the end, with a near-tie vote spread across several players, I would think that they would be paying close attention to the proceedings to make sure things didn't go badly for them.

So in conclusion, if it was possibility 1, then I highly suspect Wilson, with Wyrm and Eolhondras a little ways behind her.

If it was possibility 2, and the Spiked didn't have a hand in Sart's death, then it's likely that the runners-up (Ashette, Karnad, and myself) are also innocents, because otherwise the spiked would have wanted to get involved to protect the member of their team who was in danger of being lynched.

(And yes, I also know that it's night time, not voting-time. I highlighted Wilson in red in case that the Spiked decide they want me out of the way, my suspicions will stand out a little bit more after I'm gone.)

Hero, I was actually starting to think you were genuinely innocent, but really? You might want to verify your "facts" before you put blatant lies down here. Wyrm was the first vote. Almost 36 hours into the cycle. I placed the second vote, 5 hours from the end, so hardly at the end of the cycle, nailing the coffin shut. Eol placed the last vote. 2 hours til the end of the cycle. But I'm not about to say he should be blamed for that, as others seem to be doing.

Eol and I talked about it beforehand (right after I posted) via PM. At that one in time, it looked like it would be Dom, Kas, or Sart lynched. Neither of us wanted Kas lynched. Dom was pointless to lynch, so that left Sart, which I was fine with, especially since it meant the vote would be close enough for vote manipulations, which I rather wanted just because they'd give us information.

And anyway, as I said before, Sart was online after that vote. He had time to defend himself. He didn't. He should've. He would've be dead if he had.

I find Wilson's late vote strange because it's a very eliminatory thing to do. Sneak a kill in. Wilson doing this is unusual, because if she was spiked she wouldn't draw suspicion on herself by doing so, but if not spiked, why suddenly decide to kill Satrams? Curioser and curioser. There's more on the list of strange things. Early on, she was explaining to me how Eol would likely be a sTineye. Just to me, not to the thread, the collective. A logical reason for this would be her trying to put me against him, have me argue that point for her, get me to kill an innocent. Admittedly, it could've just been a theory, but something's fishy over here.

I don't have the time or the resources (namely my laptop and my notes) to pick this apart, but I'd I'm still alive at the end of the night, rest assured I'm going to. I figure I'll probably be alive since it seems like the spiked are trying to turn the crowd against me. Probably hoping for a lynch.

And now the signing is starting. I'll check in again later.

And anyway, as I said before, Sart was online after that vote. He had time to defend himself. He didn't. He should've. He would've be dead if he had.

I'm assuming since you're implying you're on mobile, you meant to say that he wouldn't have been dead if he had.

Vezeih mir. The question had to be asked, nonetheless.

Ash, define 'early on'. In fact, give me a time stamp, if you can. Was this around the time where everyone was worrying about Eoldren's little stunt? Because if it was, your logic just fails there. But there's something else I could say about your reasoning, depending on the time stamp.

Sent 03 January 2015 - 06:51 PM, so half an hour after ren posted his theory. Oh... Facepalm. I had been reading the PMs and not paying attention to the thread, so I thought the idea came from her. And that's what happens when you rely on PMing to get messages. Sorry Wilson.

I am definitely cautious about Wilson because of how many people he is willing to blame, but I'm more suspicious of the players who voted for Satrams. I'm not by any means sure that any of them are Spiked, but they are the ones who finished Satrams off, and we haven't heard any reasoning behind that.  I'd like to hear from the people who voted for Satrams about where their suspicions are founded.  I am not blaming them yet; I'd just like to hear the reasoning behind this lynch.

I really don't think Wilson is spiked. I stand by the assertion that trying to set up and encourage PMs as she has been doing is not something a spiked would be at all likely to do. (Trying to build a smaller group of "trusted" players is a normal thing for spiked, trying to get everyone communicating like this is not.) Beyond that she has been very actively investigating potential spiked and trying to confirm their innocence or guilt and her reasoning for votes and suspicions has been solid. It is possible that she is spiked but I doubt it, hopefully a seeker will be able to confirm her allignment soon.

My apologies everyone, and especially to Wilson, I looked through the last several pages of yesterday's thread but somehow missed Eolhondras's last minute vote. I am really sorry about that. I'll edit and fix things in a minute here...

By my count, out of the 27 people alive before the end of the cycle, 15 of those were pro lynch, either through being vocal in the need for one or actions in having a vote on someone at the end of the day. These people I have deduced to be:

Kas, Mailli, Wyrm, Ostrich, Ren, Ash, Araris, Mek, Wilson, Satrams, Sarcomere, Weiry, Myself, Domanx and Odustren. (Please let me know if I am wrong.)

The fence sitters, either I have read them to be unsure, or simply hadn’t offered enough information to make a judgment.

Claincey, Winter, Baron Phifferdishablishapplenisobsorbs, Senn, Newan, Jain, Joe, Jasnah, Dam, Macen, Peng.

And the only person vocally against the idea of lynching, Hero.

Now, not only is 15 the majority out of the 27 people alive. It is a staggering majority over those who were opposed.

In response to why I voted for Satrams, I would start by saying that had this situation occurred at the start of the cycle, my vote would have gone onto Ostrich. This being because of the vote he placed on me due to “suspicions” but then failed to elaborate, despite prompts. I would still like an explanation.

By group consensus, it is clear that a lynch needed to happen. Of the four options, Satrams, Hero, Ash and Kas, I echo Wilsons statement about not wanting to see Kas go just yet and I have some tentative links on Ash which I would like to see play out. That leaves Hero and Satrams. Satrams I viewed to be the most suspicious in his actions, for reasons I laid out in my post yesterday.

If you’d allow me, I’d like to come back to my list of people advocating for a lynch. My vote here is no more powerful than any one of yours, and while people are saying a lynch is necessary, nobody wants to make a call. I can understand the questions on why satrams, but the one comment that does bug me is that coming from Ash. Having agreed on a lynch but didn’t want to “pull the trigger” based on conscious reasons, your immediate condemnation of the person who does make the call, labelling it an eliminator strategy, is frustrating to say the least.

Edit: Blue

Edited by Eolhondras

This is going to be rough as I'm on my mobile, at a signing, where I should be listening to Brandon doing a reading, but.... Priorities.

Really? I just got home from that signing. If I had known you were going to be there I would have tried to say "hi." Oh well, next time. ;)

Hero, I was actually starting to think you were genuinely innocent, but really? You might want to verify your "facts" before you put blatant lies down here. Wyrm was the first vote. Almost 36 hours into the cycle. I placed the second vote, 5 hours from the end, so hardly at the end of the cycle, nailing the coffin shut. Eol placed the last vote. 2 hours til the end of the cycle. But I'm not about to say he should be blamed for that, as others seem to be doing. 

Again, seriously, I apologize for that. I honestly missed Eolhondras's vote somehow, and then made an assumption that he had cast it earlier in the day. Eolhondras is definitely at the top of my suspect list now, with Wyrm and you (Wilson) as runners up. But don't take that the wrong way, there is exactly 1 person I trust to not be spiked right now (myself), and even though I suspect these three players I still wouldn't say I'm ready to cast a vote for any of them. Rather, I hope the Seekers will be pointing their Bronze-dar in their direction tonight.

Really? I just got home from that signing. If I had known you were going to be there I would have tried to say "hi." Oh well, next time. ;)

You probably saw me, you just didn't realize it. I was helping out with the sticky notes, putting the names on after Eric (Chaos) put the numbers down. We scoured the line and such. Multiple times.

Also, Kas (and everyone else), yes. Satrams *wouldn't* be dead. I apologize for all the grammatical errors in that post. I clearly need to learn how to swipe better on my phone.... :P

Day 2: The Final Escape

Karnad crept as silently as he could along what amounted for a wall bordering the town of Tyrian Falls. He had all but resigned himself to being forced into the watch, but after seeing how they all turned on Satrams like that (one of their own even!), he wasn’t about to let himself be buried in this insane town. He’d rather take his chances with getting shot for desertion than be strung up as Satrams had been.

Thus he was out in the middle of the night, sneaking through the mists and trying to find some place to scale the wall. The wall itself wasn’t that high; 3-4 meters high at best. It was more of a symbol of a deterrent than an actual one. If he could get to the top, he’d be able to drop down, likely, without breaking anything. There weren’t enough of the watch left to patrol even half of it, so if he could find a foothold or two, he could be up and out before anyone saw him.

While he did relish the idea of spending the night out in the countryside, with the mists as his only companion, he’d done it before. Heck, he’d done it enough times while running packages for the nobility that he had almost convinced himself that the tales of mistwraiths must surely be false. Besides, it beat staying in a town that he felt was overrunning with lunatics!

As he crept along, he caught the faint scent of burnt timber in the air. He must’ve been nearing the barracks. He sighed and was about to turn back and try the other direction when he caught sight of something in the mists. His hopes of escape rose with every inch he moved forward.

The barracks had been almost right up against the wall and due to the paranoia sweeping the town, as thorough cleaning had yet to be done. Part of the back wall had collapsed outwards and had made a crude ramp leading almost right up to the top of the wall.

Karnad almost let out a cry of joy before he realized that would likely bring any of the remaining watch down on him. He could celebrate after he was free.

The climb wasn’t too arduous. The remaining timber was delicate though and threatened to break if he stepped wrong, but he eventually made it to the top. He stood there for a moment, revelling in the taste of victory.

“Now which way to go,” he whispered to himself. East was out of the question. The Koloss were coming from there. While he knew his way around his typical routes, he couldn’t be sure if there were any towns to the north or south of here. That only left west; toward Luthadel. He didn’t like the idea of passing up one crazy town of skaa hellbent on killing everyone for another one and he highly doubted that Prelan Tevidian was likely still capable of paying him.

The only thing he had left was his reputation. Maybe Urteau? Surely the chaos in Luthadel hadn’t infected there yet and he had run a messages for Lord Venture before. Maybe he could make a new start there?

“Down,” said a voice directly behind him. Before Karnad could realize that the stranger was replying to his whispered question, Karnad felt hands shove him forward and he was tumbling through the air.

A fall from this height shouldn’t have killed him, but there were a lot of things that Karnad felt shouldn’t have happened. The last one that came to his mind before he hit the ground was that he shouldn’t have ever stopped in this crazy, little town.

Recco found himself quite busy after Satrams’ death. Unbeknownst to him, the village still seemed to expect the tavern to stay open even after they had killed its proprietor! That’s how he found himself not only running his little pizza shop, but also fumbling his way through barkeeping as well.

By the time everyone had finally left for the night, Recco was exhausted. By the time he got home, he didn’t even have the energy to clean up before falling onto his bed and promptly falling asleep.

When he awoke the next day, he still didn’t know what he was going to do about the whole tavern situation, but he knew that if he didn’t open up soon, the villagers were just as likely to break in and they might damage his beloved pizza equipment as well!

When he finally entered the bar, he realized that he was too late. someone, or a handful of someones, had already broken in! Why they only decided to draw all over the tables was anyone’s guess, but that seemed to be the only damage done. He’d have to figure out what to do about the messages later. He could feel it in the ache of his already weary bones. The village was waking up for the day….

The first message read:

Theres never another secret!

The second message read:

Five years here, five before in Luthadel.

Four more, with you, I am willing to share.

The one who is not Ehe, my trust has lost for now, I'll tell.

Eight years, I've suffered,

Eight more I'll dare,

The one with no Ene isn't quite absurd.

If one or four fiends

We are able to scare.

Endurance (with an L) isn't as suspicious as it seems.

Four years more will I stay here,

Eight, maybe, if we tidy this affair.

The writer of Rao is pure, I hear.

Now, get to work scourging the town.

Four at last, my poem ends, but beware.

This is Ien following my Sao. Ido me if I am wrong, my Seo is to this town.

Day 2 begins now and will end 48 hours from now! Enjoy!

Karnad turned out to be a Regular Villager!

Updated Player List

Happy Hunting!

Edited by Metacognition

Only two Messages this time?
So, does that mean one of the Seekers last round was a Mistborn?

And considering that two of the messages last time claimed to be Seekers- the only message that didn't mention it was the "ominous death threat message", does that mean one of the spiked is Mistborn?

I dunno, that's just my guess... .3.;

Unodus, it's the Tineye that can post messages, not the Seekers. The Tineyes or Mistborns also could have easily lied in their messages, so the messages aren't a concrete way of confirming things. Considering the number of Eliminators in this game, there's a fair chance that there is an Eliminator Mistborn.

I'll have more discussion coming soon, but I have to quickly do something right now.

The other alternative is that a Tineye is keeping quiet now and not sending a message in. I would agree though that it's more likely that one was a Mistborn.

Why did Kas die, of all people? He wasn't accusing that many people, and while he was a bit active in PMs, not as much as usual. But since he didn't have a Role, that would mean that, unless he lied to a player about having one, then he wasn't killed because of that, at least. That leaves two possibilities: Because he was experienced, or because an Eliminator had a connection to him (more useful if it's a connection inside this game than outside, as many people have a connection to Kas). I would be willing to bet far more on the experience than the connection, I think, since Eliminators tend not to just remove people who have accused them or anything like that.

My suspicions at the moment are actually directed towards the people that are suspicious of the people who voted for Satram's death. Would you say the same if it had been Karand who died, or Ashette, or Dom who had died? It's very easy to throw cheap suspicions around for the first death, but what else should we do? Aim for a no-lynch and get no infromation whatsoever? If you were suspicious of Eolhondras, fine, it was a late vote. Wilson I can also understand, since five hours before is still relatively late.

But why are you suspicious of me, Herwynbe? I find it hard to believe that you'd find me to be an accusation target based on the fact that I voted for the guy who was later lynched. I was the first vote, and for a long while, the only vote. In order for that to be an Eliminator setting up a lynch, I would need to either convince other people to follow my lead (and as Wilson has said, she never managed to properly reply to my thought in the PM, and no-one else discussed it either), or both myself and someone else would need to be getting people to vote for Satrams, since all the additional votes came in around three hours after I had logged off for the night. The third alternative is that both myself and Wilson are Eliminators. Either way, that would be sticking my neck (and probably someone else's too) out a lot for to get a single player on the first Cycle.

You didn't want to vote during the first Cycle, but are perfectly happy to take advantage of someone else voting in the first Cycle at the same time. It seems as though you don't want to contribute new evidence, and making counter-accusations is very easy for an Eliminator to do when we are at the low-information stage of the game. As such, I'm voting for Herwynbe.

As a small digression, let's aim for at least half the players voting this Cycle. I find it depressing that so few did not on the first day. Again, we need information. Information is everything, and those who refuse to contribute look more suspicious by the day.

Jasnah, you said in the signups that you weren't going to be inactive, yet here we are. Silence got you a fair way through MR4 as a spy so perhaps after  the success there you are trying the same thing here as a spiked?

Agreed Wyrm, we need more people voting, and we need more people talking. 

Ostrich, who would you have preferred to die on day one? And speaking of good reasons, you still haven't given any, regardless, of value, for your vote on me. Even after being prompted at least twice. 

Edit: Blue

Should have realised he hasn't been on since the 28th.

Edited by Eolhondras

I'm suspicious of the people who voted for Satrams, because Satrams wasn't discussed during Day 1, so we don't know why they voted for him. If I get a good reason why they voted for Satrams, I won't be as suspicious.

I didn't give any good reason? Well that's news to me. I said his logic was faulty, and I backed that up. How is that not a "good reason"? If I'd said it was a gut reason and I wasn't sure why I found him suspicious but I was following my gut, would that have been a "good reason"? And yes, there are people who vote for--and lynch--players for that reason.

Sure, faulty logic isn't the best reason to lynch someone, but few lynches in the first cycle are based off solid reasoning. I'm not convinced anyone who had voted there at the end had "good reasoning" for their votes. The point is that most of them had some reason, which is all that can be hoped for.

I'm more concerned about the people who voted who didn't back up their votes with anything at all--like you, Ostrich--and those who refused to participate in the vote because they doesn't want to pull the trigger or whatever other reason--like Ash and Jain.

Since Wyrm wants voting, and I support that, I won't withhold it took the end this time, juggling multiple possibilities. Since Ostrich, my main suspect today, already has a vote on him however and I don't believe in bandwagons, I'm voting Ashette.

Suspicions pending (I have suspicions, I just need to get on a computer to put them down. I'm on my phone right now. Plus, I just woke up. The last time Tired!Wilson made a decision in this game, Awake!Wilson wanted to smack her face off)

The other alternative is that a Tineye is keeping quiet now and not sending a message in. I would agree though that it's more likely that one was a Mistborn.

Why did Kas die, of all people? He wasn't accusing that many people, and while he was a bit active in PMs, not as much as usual. But since he didn't have a Role, that would mean that, unless he lied to a player about having one, then he wasn't killed because of that, at least. That leaves two possibilities: Because he was experienced, or because an Eliminator had a connection to him (more useful if it's a connection inside this game than outside, as many people have a connection to Kas). I would be willing to bet far more on the experience than the connection, I think, since Eliminators tend not to just remove people who have accused them or anything like that.

My suspicions at the moment are actually directed towards the people that are suspicious of the people who voted for Satram's death. Would you say the same if it had been Karand who died, or Ashette, or Dom who had died? It's very easy to throw cheap suspicions around for the first death, but what else should we do? Aim for a no-lynch and get no infromation whatsoever? If you were suspicious of Eolhondras, fine, it was a late vote. Wilson I can also understand, since five hours before is still relatively late.

But why are you suspicious of me, Herwynbe? I find it hard to believe that you'd find me to be an accusation target based on the fact that I voted for the guy who was later lynched. I was the first vote, and for a long while, the only vote. In order for that to be an Eliminator setting up a lynch, I would need to either convince other people to follow my lead (and as Wilson has said, she never managed to properly reply to my thought in the PM, and no-one else discussed it either), or both myself and someone else would need to be getting people to vote for Satrams, since all the additional votes came in around three hours after I had logged off for the night. The third alternative is that both myself and Wilson are Eliminators. Either way, that would be sticking my neck (and probably someone else's too) out a lot for to get a single player on the first Cycle.

You didn't want to vote during the first Cycle, but are perfectly happy to take advantage of someone else voting in the first Cycle at the same time. It seems as though you don't want to contribute new evidence, and making counter-accusations is very easy for an Eliminator to do when we are at the low-information stage of the game. As such, I'm voting for Herwynbe.

As a small digression, let's aim for at least half the players voting this Cycle. I find it depressing that so few did not on the first day. Again, we need information. Information is everything, and those who refuse to contribute look more suspicious by the day.

Let's see here, where to start. I find it interesting that you seem to be ignoring half the things I've posted while level your accusations at me. You say I haven't contributed evidence? This is true. It is also true for everybody else in this game, because at this stage nobody has any real evidence (except the seekers and the spikeds, but they have been understandably withholding of what evidence they possess). The only thing I (or any of us) can contribute at this point in the game is logic, suspicions, reasonings, strategies, and support for those who are doing the same to the Spiked's detriment, and that I HAVE done in abundance.

As far as my suspicion of you goes, don't get too worked up. As I said before, I suspect EVERYBODY at this point, save for yours truly. I just happen to suspect you and Wilson and Eolhondras a little more since you were involved in the death of an innocent player. Not that much more, though. If I were to put values to it, I would say that Eolhondras has maybe a 45% chance of being spiked, and you and Wilson have a 30% chance of being spiked. Everybody else has a 24% chance of being spiked, because of math (26 players alive, -1 that I know is innocent, assuming 6 Spiked. 6/25=24%).

And yes, Wyrm, of the three lynchers you are the least likely of the three to be Spiked. The only reason I rank you as high as Wilson is because of your accusations against me being based on faulty logic and half-truths.

As far as me using the information gained by lynching goes to try to draw a few conclusions- isn't that what everybody wanted? Yes I argued for a no-lynch strategy, but that obviously isn't going to happen, so I am making the best out of the situation we have.

Speaking of which, here is one more pattern I've noticed in the votes, and it troubles me: last cycle we had a tendency to vote for people who were quiet, and then once they had given any sort of argument to explain themselves, we switched out votes to somebody new. This troubles me because it makes it easy for the Eliminators to sit back and hide, then when an accusation is brought against them, speak up enough to explain why we shouldn't lynch them, and as long as their reasons sounds plausible we'll switch votes and leave them alone. As for what to do about that- I'm not sure, but if you suspect someone, at some point you're going to have stick to your guns in spite of their counter-arguments.

That being said, I have to cast my vote for Eolhondras today.

Edited by Herowannabe

Well, if more evidence is what we need- and there is nothing to find in the Murder Scene, I guess our only source of information is from the Tineyes (sorry, I got them mixed up with Seekers for some reason... x.x). Has anyone made any breakthroughs on the cryptic messages?
The poem's hidden text seems to reflect the Tineye's opinion on other players- from what I can gather (but who they refer to, I do not know).

The "Another Secret" puzzle is beyond me entirely, perhaps its not a puzzle at all and is just there to annoy us? :B

I think I'll wait until more arguments are presented till I decide on a final vote .3.;

Edited by Unodus

Just for the record, I'd have been suspicious of any late lynch based on flimsy reasoning. I get that first-round lynches rarely have strong reasoning, but without it, stuff like this happens. To answer the question of what else should we do, I agree (with many others and contra Hero) that a first-round lynch should be a live option, in order to make votes have real pressure. But we gained a lot of information that first day because of only the pressure of a lynch. It was effective because the people that we voted for knew that it would turn into a lynch if they gave us reasons to do it. I honestly feel that a tie vote would have been a better outcome than Satrams lynch. Compared to the discussion during the day, where we got . So, in essence, my preferred strategy on the first day would be: use the threat of a lynch to pressure people into giving information, but only go through with it if there's good reason to. I get that others will disagree with me, but lynching for lynching's sake, without specific information we want to gain, seems a little reckless to me.

I am mildly suspicious of Eoladdin mainly because he voted late and determined the lynch on Satrams. I found his reasoning weak, (although no weaker than Wilson's original reasoning...but her post-hoc defense of her vote was a little more firm. I disagree with her reasoning, but I don't find it to be suspicious at the moment.) Since he's already got a vote on him, I don't want to bandwagon onto that, but if he doesn't respond to the vote he's already got and explain why he picked Satrams to die out of all of the options, I may well change my vote.

For now, my actual vote will go towards prompting an inactive to speak up. Macen, what do you have to say about all of this?

The joys of being on a computer and not on my phone....for example, multiquoting! I love this function.... :)

I highly doubt Kas got involved at all with the role reveals going on, so I'm guessing no one knew he was a Regular, except when he hinted that he was here in the thread by saying that the lynch vote was the only way for Regulars to have their voices heard.

I disagree with your reasoning though. If the Spiked are hitting based on experience, there are far more likely targets. Kas is an experienced threat, yes, but he's not as high as me or you or Ren. He's on the same threat level as Maill and Joe, and they both have more experience than he does. Because of this, I don't think they hit him because of experience. I think they hit him because of some connection with him. It may be a connection via PM or something else. To my knowledge, Kas had personal, one-on-one PMs with at least me, Eol, Wyrm, and Ren. And I think it could be one of those, but not the one any of you are thinking (Eol).

Wyrm. Hero's already said your logic is faulty, but I want to actually get down to the details of it, because that post seemed off to me when I first read it when I woke up, but I wasn't sure why. Re-reading it and actually thinking more on the situation and everything, I know now.

Bare with me as I pick this apart.

My suspicions at the moment are actually directed towards the people that are suspicious of the people who voted for Satram's death. Would you say the same if it had been Karand who died, or Ashette, or Dom who had died? It's very easy to throw cheap suspicions around for the first death, but what else should we do? Aim for a no-lynch and get no infromation whatsoever? 

This is the only bit of this post that I agree with. Why? The people who are accusing those who voted for Sart are fairly suspicious, because I think they're trying to keep the focus on players I'm not entirely sure the focus should be on, for the most part. Lynches happen. That's a large aspect of the game. Another large aspect is defending yourself. If you're accused, defend yourself. Would you like to know who didn't? Sart. Would you like to know who could've? Sart. Would you like to know who should've? Sart. I posted 5 hours til the rollover, knowing I was voting for someone who had time to defend themselves. In my brief conversation with Eol about the voting, he mentioned that he was going to place his vote a few hours before the rollover, giving Sart time to respond. Both of us were expecting a response. I know I would've moved my vote, if he'd posted even a semi-adequate response. I'm pretty sure Eol would've too. And you want to know what even one of us retracting our vote would've done? Saved his life. No one would've gotten lynched. It would've been a tie. As far as I'm concerned, he deserved to die. That may sound cruel, but that's the way it is.

If you were suspicious of Eolhondras, fine, it was a late vote. Wilson I can also understand, since five hours before is still relatively late.

But why are you suspicious of me, Herwynbe? I find it hard to believe that you'd find me to be an accusation target based on the fact that I voted for the guy who was later lynched. I was the first vote, and for a long while, the only vote. 

You were the first vote, placed 12 hours before the rollover (11 am MST), ostensibly as a poke vote, since (according to the PM) you were seeing if he was feigning inactivity. I'm not exactly sure what you meant by this anyway, since he wasn't really feigning inactivity. He just wasn't posting, but he was online often enough (although he says he was busy in real life, which is understandable). He responded an hour later, delivering on the questions you asked. Did you remove your vote? No. Did you back it up with further suspicions or state why his response didn't satisfy your request? No. Did you have time to do either of these things? Yes. You said I voted three hours after you got off, so I'm guessing your last time online was about 3 pm MST, which makes sense, since that's about what? 11 pm for you? Maybe 10? Something like that....

The point is that you voted 4 hours before you knew you wouldn't be able to change anything. And you left that vote up when you went to bed knowing that he'd responded and you wouldn't be able to change it. Sure, you didn't know others would add a vote to that, but this isn't your first game. You know things happen. You know timezones are an issue. You know that once you go to bed, what you've done is set in stone. It's not changing. The rollover, for you, is when you go to bed. So exactly how does that make you any more innocent than me or Eol? A clue: it doesn't. You're just as much at fault.

The fact that you're trying to push it off as though you're not and not accepting any of the responsibility is interesting though. Very interesting.

In order for that to be an Eliminator setting up a lynch, I would need to either convince other people to follow my lead (and as Wilson has said, she never managed to properly reply to my thought in the PM, and no-one else discussed it either), or both myself and someone else would need to be getting people to vote for Satrams, since all the additional votes came in around three hours after I had logged off for the night. The third alternative is that both myself and Wilson are Eliminators. Either way, that would be sticking my neck (and probably someone else's too) out a lot for to get a single player on the first Cycle.

This is true. But I don't think the Eliminators were trying to be involved with the person lynched. I think they participated in the vote, voting for people they didn't think would collect many votes, if any beyond the one the Eliminator placed. That would show that they're participating in the game, so no one can get on their case or poke vote them at all. They're active. There's no reason to poke vote. So if you're an Eliminator, I don't think you were trying to set up a lynch. I think you're scrambling madly hoping that people don't look closely at you, pushing the blame off on the other two people who voted for him, because you're thinking "He wasn't supposed to be lynched!!" Obviously, that's assuming you're an eliminator.

I know I said my suspicions for Ash would be pending my time on an actual, physical computer with a real keyboard and not a touchscreen, but I have been swayed by the above evidence. If Ash is still interested in my suspicions of him, I can post it, but for now, Ashette. Wyra.

Speaking of which, here is one more pattern I've noticed in the votes, and it troubles me: last cycle we had a tendency to vote for people who were quiet, and then once they had given any sort of argument to explain themselves, we switched out votes to somebody new. This troubles me because it makes it easy for the Eliminators to sit back and hide, then when an accusation is brought against them, speak up enough to explain why we shouldn't lynch them, and as long as their reasons sounds plausible we'll switch votes and leave them alone. As for what to do about that- I'm not sure, but if you suspect someone, at some point you're going to have stick to your guns in spite of their counter-arguments.

Poke votes. It's become rather the norm lately, for better or for worse.  However, I do have a comment to make about this. You're pretty focused on those of us who voted for Sart, but you don't like poke votes. You realize that if people keep their votes on someone regardless of defense that it will result in a lynch, correct? Most likely?