Multiversal Travelling Hub

2 minutes ago, Immortal Platypus said:

I feel personally attacked. You are describing an entire species you know. Would you like it if I described you as a gorilla plus a naked mole rat plus a dolphin?

Kyz laughs out loud, knowing exactly how true that sentence is.

Ok Proper Response Time, instead of quick messaging. I am so glad people have been on the RP, it is the first one I had made and was unsure if it would go ahead. 🥲

Multiversal Travel Hub, Arranis

Arranis glanced around at the massive amount of people that were in the hub. Wow, I did not expect such a success. Thoughts cross his mind, and he smiles, a sad smile. He heads around the groups, saying hello to people.

@Ancient Elantrian @RoyalBeeMage @Edema Rue @Vyzkel Willbender @Immortal Platypus @Thaidakar the Ghostblood @Wierdo @Spark of Hope

10 minutes ago, Immortal Platypus said:

"For the record, I am no ordinary platypus. I am a Platypus."

"I feel personally attacked. You are describing an entire species you know. Would you like it if I described you as a gorilla plus a naked mole rat plus a dolphin?

"Wait. Do you know Plot?"

13 met his eyes, looking vaguely hopeful. Then he slumped. “Oh. TLT. You guys are the worst.”

9 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis glanced around at the massive amount of people that were in the hub. Wow, I did not expect such a success. Thoughts cross his mind, and he smiles, a sad smile. He heads around the groups, saying hello to people.

@Ancient Elantrian @RoyalBeeMage @Edema Rue @Vyzkel Willbender @Immortal Platypus @Thaidakar the Ghostblood @Wierdo @Spark of Hope

roy waved back towars aaranis

8 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis overhears this, "Hey, dont diss TLT, it is great once you get to know it"

"i poked my head in the once.... it was ok I guess."

11 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Kyz realizes that this guy must be the one who got him here. “Hey, do you know where the bathrooms are,” he asks Arranis urgently.

1 minute ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Kyz realizes that this guy must be the one who got him here. “Hey, do you know where the bathrooms are,” he asks Arranis urgently.

"Ummm" Arranis stammers, "Up on the opposite side of the hall" he mutters

13 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis overhears this, "Hey, dont diss TLT, it is great once you get to know it"

13 looks at him flatly. “Why would I ever want to get to know something so idiotic?”

Good. That should do it. Now we wait for a convenient moment, slip away, and do our job.

Ugh. I hate syrup.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

13 looks at him flatly. “Why would I ever want to get to know something so idiotic?”

Good. That should do it. Now we wait for a convenient moment, slip away, and do our job.

Ugh. I hate syrup.

"Because anything can happen, and it is really cool" Arranis says with childish enthusiasm, "Why when I was there I even got an.... awesome sword"

GTG be back tomorrow maybe?

Edited by Scars of Hathsin

1 minute ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Because anything can happen, and it is really cool" Arranis says with childish enthusiasm, "Why when I was there I even got an.... awesome sword"

“Wow,” 13 says blankly. “Sounds…awesome.” He rolls his eyes and stands up, turning to go.

30 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

13 met his eyes, looking vaguely hopeful. Then he slumped. “Oh. TLT. You guys are the worst.”

"I'm not from TLT," he says, squinting his eyebrows. "I just know some people from there."

14 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Ugh. I hate syrup.

The Platypus just looked at 13 for a minute. "You realize I know Platypus, right? His Author said that you talked to him about TLT. And also that you would spend time on there when it was random, before the age of plot."

Edited by Immortal Platypus

1 minute ago, Immortal Platypus said:

"I'm not from TLT," he says, squinting his eyebrows. "I just know some people from there."

The Platypus just looked at 13 for a minute. "You realize I know Platypus, right? His Author said that you talked to him about TLT. And also that you would spend time on there when it was random, before the age of plot."

13 glances at you, then back at The Platypus. “Shh,” he mutters. “The fourth wall matters.”

8 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

13 glances at you, then back at The Platypus. “Shh,” he mutters. “The fourth wall matters.”

"The fourth wall doesn't survive long in a realm connected to TLT."

i'm so proud of my computer. It autocorrected platypus to Platypus 

59 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

She waved hello.

27 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

17 minutes ago, Immortal Platypus said:

"The fourth wall doesn't survive long in a realm connected to TLT."

DESTROY THE FOURTH WALL

2 hours ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

For some random reason, a guy takes out a sledge hammer and starts destroying a random wall.

2 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

25 nodded in approval.

Roy poked his head through the fourth wall only to see that it had broken through to a different shard thread. Shrugging he turns back to the outhers

6 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Roy poked his head through the fourth wall only to see that it had broken through to a different shard thread. Shrugging he turns back to the outhers

Kyz walks out of the bathroom taking notice of the broken fourth wall, and realizing that he should probably go back home. Kyzekel walks into the crystal he stepped out of to head back home.

There are now a couple hundred Elan’s meandering around the outpost.

13 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

“TLT is ANNOYING. Do you know HOW LONG it took us to get a guy in there?! AND THEN HE STINKING GOT REPLACED. There’s a massive demon wall because the place is weirder than my dreams, and those are REAL weird.”

38 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

The butterfly landed on the edge of his syrup.

22 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

There are now a couple hundred Elan’s meandering around the outpost.

“TLT is ANNOYING. Do you know HOW LONG it took us to get a guy in there?! AND THEN HE STINKING GOT REPLACED. There’s a massive demon wall because the place is weirder than my dreams, and those are REAL weird.”

13 blinked at both, then turned to go, muttering under his breath.