Multiversal Travelling Hub

For my 100th Post,

I have been thinking about this for a while, but lets do this

Multiversal Travellers Hub, Arranis

Arranis strolled through the hub, the place that sat in the Everything, the place that made up the fabrics of the worlds he had travelled to. Its soaring pillars, and walls arced towards an empty ceiling, filled with mist that seemed to creep down, into the building. The pillars were multihued, much like the magic that kept them in place, and had created them out of the Everything. He smiled, he was glad to have something else to distract him from what had happened recently. Flashbacks race through his head but he shoves them out. He glances across to the other room, and strides across throwing open the doors, made out of a similar multihued colour as the pillars, but textured like wood. Inside the room lay hundreds of crystals, hanging in space, dripping white smoke that slowly formed other crystals. Each glowing with a unique colour in the centre of them. As he brushed past them, places appeared in his mind, wanting to drag him into their universe, or particular place in a universe. Shoving through, he reaches the sword that pierced the multiverse, dragging small parts of worlds to this place. He hears it hum in his mind, Is it open yet? "Not yet" Arranis says "But soon" he walks back out, heading into light that beckoned to him. The main hall, where the front doors beckoned him further. He cracks it open, looking at the grey expanse of the Everything, and changes the sign hanging out the front to open.

Welcome to the Multiversal Travel Hub, any multiversal characters allowed, and my first attempt at making an RP!,  and I am unsure what will happen, but lets making it exciting. No need for a character sheet, but try and add depth to characters, and make them fun.

@RoyalBeeMage @Ancient Elantrian @Edema Rue and others

Edited by Scars of Hathsin

9 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

For my 100th Post,

Arranis strolled through the hub, the place that sat in the Everything, the place that made up the fabrics of the worlds he had travelled to. Its soaring pillars, and walls arced towards an empty ceiling, filled with mist that seemed to creep down, into the building. The pillars were multihued, much like the magic that kept them in place, and had created them out of the Everything. He smiled, he was glad to have something else to distract him from what had happened recently. Flashbacks race through his head but he shoves them out. He glances across to the other room, and strides across throwing open the doors, made out of a similar multihued colour as the pillars, but textured like wood. Inside the room lay hundreds of crystals, hanging in space, dripping white smoke that slowly formed other crystals. Each glowing with a unique colour in the centre of them. As he brushed past them, places appeared in his mind, wanting to drag him into their universe, or particular place in a universe. Shoving through, he reaches the sword that pierced the multiverse, dragging small parts of worlds to this place. He hears it hum in his mind, Is it open yet? "Not yet" Arranis says "But soon" he walks back out, heading into light that beckoned to him. The main hall, where the front doors beckoned him further. He cracks it open, looking at the grey expanse of the Everything, and changes the sign hanging out the front to open.

Welcome to the Multiversal Travel Hub, any multiversal characters allowed, and my first attempt at making an RP!,  and I am unsure what will happen, but lets making it exciting. No need for a character sheet, but try and add depth to characters, and make them fun.

An Elan formed out of mist, coming out of one of the orbs. He yawned. The sun had just risen in his universe when he saw that the Everything was open. 
“Oh, hey Arranis.” He said, seeing his friend from lots of places. “Nice place you got here.”

9 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

For my 100th Post,

Oh my chasms the FotT vibes are so strong and I love it-

Do I have time for this?

No.

But I’ll do it anyway, and then if I disappear once it gets off its feet that’ll be how it goes!

13 meandered towards 25 and Elan, frowning slightly.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

"Uh, hey there. Have we met?"

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Hi! I'm guessing one of me knows you?" Elan said happily.

"Yep. Ave. IC."

Edited by Spark of Hope

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

“No,” 13 said sullenly. Or maybe that was just how they talked. “Unless you’ve met me. But I haven’t met you. Which means we haven’t met.”

I mean 25 is one of my nicknames and I'm rping as me and don't want my real name on the internet where anyone can see it

So

“No,” 13 said sullenly. Or maybe that was just how they talked. “Unless you’ve met me. But I haven’t met you. Which means we haven’t met.”

"Oh. Well, I'm 25. Nice to meet you." She put out her hand to shake.

Edited by Spark of Hope

7 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

25 wandered in. "This place is pretty nice! Surprised I haven't been here before."

Then she noticed Elan. "Oh, hey!"

@Ancient Elantrian

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

roy yawned as he was hurtled through sub-space at almost 10 times the speed of multiversal particles(way faster than the speed of light). when he arrived at the hub he kind of crashed into a pile of other travellers. "sorry!" he said. he recognised both elan and arranis and nodded to them. he did not recognise 13 or 25.

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

"that tends to be the case."

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

"Yep. Ave. IC."

"Oh!" Elan says, "Fun! I love watching his memories, he totally has a thing for-" Elan pauses. "Yeah. Aaaaaand he's dead. Fun times. I hate dying. So inconvenient."

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy yawned as he was hurtled through sub-space at almost 10 times the speed of multiversal particles(way faster than the speed of light). when he arrived at the hub he kind of crashed into a pile of other travellers. "sorry!" he said. he recognised both elan and arranis and nodded to them. he did not recognise 13 or 25.

"Hey! Roy!"

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"that tends to be the case."

"Roy, right? Insanity Clinic. I'm Ave."

"Oh!" Elan says, "Fun! I love watching his memories, he totally has a thing for-" Elan pauses. "Yeah. Aaaaaand he's dead. Fun times. I hate dying. So inconvenient."

"Hey! Roy!"

"For real. Want me to ask Tena to help?"

Edited by Spark of Hope

"Hey! Roy!"

"hey elan. which one are you?"

"the one and the same? i do know a Ave that is a variant of you."

4 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"Yep. I'm 25."

Just now, Kitkat0330 said:

Akira walks into the travel hub, sighing as she sees how loud the hub is. 

"Its only just opened for the day, and the chaos has already begun."

"Welcome to interdimensional travel, my friend."

3 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"For real. Want me to ask Tena to help?"

"That... could you do that? I don't think he really wanted to die. Would you really?"

2 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"Elan: Universe E21191314, Planet ETH0015w. Base Y.  New American Monarchy, the Blood Wars. Fun times."

10 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"Oh. Well, I'm 25. Nice to meet you." She put out her hand to shake.

13 ignored her and turned to face Roy.

9 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

13 watched Roy suspiciously.

"That... could you do that? I don't think he really wanted to die. Would you really?"

"Elan: Universe E21191314, Planet ETH0015w. Base Y.  New American Monarchy, the Blood Wars. Fun times."

"Yeah, it's no problem. It would just involve swapping the Elan's death for someone else's life."

"Y- e- uh..." She left her hand there, then turned to Elan.

"...Please don't leave me hanging?"

thanks Eddie

"Yeah, it's no problem. It would just involve swapping the Elan's death for someone else's life."

"Y- e- uh..." She left her hand there, then turned to Elan.

"...Please don't leave me hanging?"

Elan reaches over and shakes her hand. "That would be great. Who would you choose though? Seems difficult... and... immoral? Maybe?"

Elan reaches over and shakes her hand. "That would be great. Who would you choose though? Seems difficult... and... immoral? Maybe?"

"Debatably, yeah. But what if it's the drug dealer that is essentially the source of all her trauma? I feel like that's not too immoral. And it wouldn't be difficult for her. It's like a Pokémon trade, only one person is dead."

"...that was a horrible description, sorry."

ACK I just remembered I have a math final in 1st period, 13 is just standing around watching people but not replying to anything they say. And being uncomfortably close to them. Sorry :P

"Debatably, yeah. But what if it's the drug dealer that is essentially the source of all her trauma? I feel like that's not too immoral. And it wouldn't be difficult for her. It's like a Pokémon trade, only one person is dead."

"I... I mean... you do what you will. Yeah. That... was really poorly described... but... I'll take it."

Yikes, good luck Eddie! Remember your formulas!

"I... I mean... you do what you will. Yeah. That... was really poorly described... but... I'll take it."

She sighed. "I'm not the best at explaining stuff out loud. Now if I had paper or a computer or something, that probably wouldn't be the case."

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

"the blood wars! now that was extremely interesting and fun to read about in the news."

"hey are you ok?"

"I have heard worse. don't beat yourself up about it..."

"Thanks."

Edited by Spark of Hope

7 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"the blood wars! now that was extremely interesting and fun to read about in the news."

6 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"hey are you ok?"

good luck! 

She sighed. "I'm not the best at explaining stuff out loud. Now if I had paper or a computer or something, that probably wouldn't be the case."

"Thanks."

"dont mention it."

2 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"hey are you ok?"

"dont mention it."

"Oh, Imma mention it." She smirked.