[Stormlight 5] Radiant resonance with two spren

the resonance of having two spren bond of the order of lightweavers is to be able to enter the spiritual realm, or access fortune I still don't understand, but what would be the resonances of the other orders having more than one spren

On 4/27/2024 at 8:54 AM, Alumínio said:

the resonance of having two spren bond of the order of lightweavers is to be able to enter the spiritual realm, or access fortune I still don't understand, but what would be the resonances of the other orders having more than one spren

I kind of feel like the OP should be spoilers since it's raised in the latest SA5 preview reading (Spoilers behind this link: HERE)

• Argent changed the title to [Stormlight 5] Radiant resonance with two spren

It looks like this thread may have been informed by some things revealed in the most recent Wind and Truth reading; let's make sure we are marking or tagging such content appropriately. 

On 4/27/2024 at 2:15 PM, Fyodor32768 said:

My guess is that she can access the spiritual realm because she is the child of a herald.

While I agree that she is, I don't agree that this would have any effect. Shallan has been effected because all of these aspects of Roshar are interested in her because her mom is a herald (skybreakers, two spren, potentially an unmade) but I dont think she intrinsically gained / lost anything from a herald mom. Like she was biologically a normal Rosharan human at birth. 

I sort of view this as what happened in the original Mist Born series. You had savants ( I think that was the name) it broke things. Like how the Steel Inquisitors were able to do stuff regular mistborn couldn't. I imagine double bonds similarly break stuff. Nale is the other example of this, although we haven't seen it.