The Brunette/brown/black hair cult

9 hours ago, Immortal Platypus said:

If that is correct, then you cannot side with the gingers. They are the enemy of the STICK.

Yes. I am an enemy of the FALSE IDOL OF THE STICK.

The gingers have declared war on one of the STICK's prophets. The followers of Stick cannot stand for this. They must be stopped. They started this, the blood is on their hands. Just being a ginger doesn't mean you have to side with them. Stand aside in this war and you will not be harmed. Take a side, and you likely will. If you take theirs, you side against the One True STICK. You cannot be a part of this particular cult group as you are ginger, but that doesn't stop you from following Stick.

9 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

*grin*

I like the sound of that.

A girl leaves for a few hours and all of a sudden things have escalated into a holy war

The gingers have declared war on one of the STICK's prophets. The followers of Stick cannot stand for this. They must be stopped. They started this, the blood is on their hands. Just being a ginger doesn't mean you have to side with them. Stand aside in this war and you will not be harmed. Take a side, and you likely will. If you take theirs, you side against the One True STICK. You cannot be a part of this particular cult group as you are ginger, but that doesn't stop you from following Stick.

But that's just one. I'm pretty sure they declared war on the other hair colors, Not the stick, so therefore, you are fighting for no reason.

39 minutes ago, Wierdo said:

But that's just one. I'm pretty sure they declared war on the other hair colors, Not the stick, so therefore, you are fighting for no reason.

Block literally is threatening anyone who worships the stick.

im pretty sure that counts.

Just now, Wierdo said:

Thaid is actively encouraging a war

Hey-

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Block literally is threatening anyone who worships the stick.

im pretty sure that counts.

Hey-

Oh. Nevermind then-

Am i wrong?

Edited by Wierdo