Crazy stuff from that crazy internet!

Eerongal

I'm sorry but, what? DDD::::::::::

hey, i said it was pretty weird :P

Edit: apparently MTV called this video "NSFL" (not safe for life), which is probably a pretty accurate tag, so i went ahead and put that in the original post

I find it very profound in a rambling sort of way. The symbolism just blows me away. I mean seriously, look at the strength and dignity of the partially seen dog- and don't forget the fact that we can see only the bottom quarter of the dog. This, as well as the dog itself, leads the viewer to begin thinking about the strength and power that comes from the power of the industry. We only see a partial result from the industry around us- most of it is out of our view. So likewise is the dog in the picture.

Industry not only creates useful things, but also nasty things. From weapons to pollution, we have many diverse negative products that the average user tends not to know or care about. Same with the dog. We only see the bottom quarter of the dog's head- we don't see the teeth that may hurt or maim the viewer, or the other orifices, where the unused and waste products of the canine's work is produced. Not only that, but we do not see the mouth. Americans are unaware of the massive product use that industry uses- because, quite frankly, we don't care. It's not from our area, it's not our resources, and so we tend to be fine with exploiting any resources that we need to to receive the product we desire.

What does the average Western society member care about?

The pollution around him. Same in this picture. The reason why our dear Some1else was identified as a "troll" is because even the most open-minded forum user does not enjoy seeing a dog drool, just as those exact same people will protest to an opening of a new trash lot nearby, or smoke from a nearby factory. They want the products of these things- they want to have toys, and they want to have power- they just do not want these things near them. They do not protest to a new weapons factory 100 miles away, or to a nuclear waste dump in Arizona. These poor uncultured users tend to see only the picture displayed in front of them instead of the whole picture- a picture of an uncaring America who cares only about their neighborhood instead of the world around them.

No, Some1else, that picture shouldn't label you a troll- it should label you a genius.

hrm? i don't get it, why do people think you're trolling with that pic? Because the dog is drooling? My dog drools exactly like that pretty often.

I think it's because it's a nasty pic and because of that they don't think I'm being serious when I ask them what I think.

So I have some friends that play "Curses" every Friday all day long, but they don't use cards. Instead they decide on which each persons curse will be. Tomorrow I'm playing with them. They decided that every time there is a reference to Rebecca Black or "Friday" I have to sing the chorus of

and then pretend that nothing happened. I'm so not looking forward to this.

So I have some friends that play "Curses" every Friday all day long, but they don't use cards. Instead they decide on which each persons curse will be. Tomorrow I'm playing with them. They decided that every time there is a reference to Rebecca Black or "Friday" I have to sing the chorus of

and then pretend that nothing happened. I'm so not looking forward to this.

:D when did you say you are going to be on 17th shard tomorrow? *innocent face*

EU Scientists Working On Laser To Rip a Hole In Spacetime

Boring a hole through the Pattern of Ages, anyone?

Seems more like balefire to me, still cool though. have an upvote.

Edit*** I accidentally down voted you by mistake, I'm gonna see if the mods can fix it for me because I don't see how to change it.

Edited by SOM1else

• 2 weeks later...