Crazy stuff from that crazy internet!

Eerongal

so people have probably seen this before, because its admittingly pretty old (since sagan is dead), but i always watch it every time i run into it online, so i figured i'd put it up here

Probably one of my favorite monologues ever given by a scientist:

• 2 weeks later...

This is for all you math geniuses (not). See if you can figure out the answer to this guy's question before his wife

heh, i watched that the other day. On one hand, i can't believe that this is actually real. How could someone not get that? And on the other, i fear that this probably IS real....which is....sad.....

Wow, saw that video at lunch today. Personal consensus: Fake. But she's a pretty good actress and it's funny regardless.

A crazy thing from the crazy internet that I found: tumblr. Wow. Like I really needed another thing to let me waste hours of time and feed my HS addiction. Fail, Feather. Epic Fail.

Oh well. Too late. Might as well lean into it!

*tabs back to tumblr*

*refresh*

Wow, saw that video at lunch today. Personal consensus: Fake. But she's a pretty good actress and it's funny regardless.

A crazy thing from the crazy internet that I found: tumblr. Wow. Like I really needed another thing to let me waste hours of time and feed my HS addiction. Fail, Feather. Epic Fail.

Oh well. Too late. Might as well lean into it!

*tabs back to tumblr*

*refresh*

Indeed, tumblr is somewhere people should not go if they have anything better to do :D