Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

1 hour ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Are you enjoying the game?” Edgar tried to distract himself from Terrance’s sudden disappearance. He hoped the boy was ok.

Jenny nodded enthusiastically. Her attention was completely zeroed in on the game. Her face was rather obscured by her cards.

”This is already really fun!”

She was excited by the fact that she was actually playing with other people more than anything.

45 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"That's something a monster does. Not a person."

Oof, if Jenny ends up hearing his reasoning she’s gonna have a real bad time.

19 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

up grading weapons? i would say that any child of hephestus could forge them together if they had a workstation. any kind could work. even a home made one

you know back around page 101 things were progressing at a managable pace. now after both @Random Bystander and @The Aspiring Archivist have joined i cant keep up as well as still going to school and sleeping. 

please can someone inform me what has happend in the last 20 pages

8 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny nodded enthusiastically. Her attention was completely zeroed in on the game. Her face was rather obscured by her cards.

She was excited by the fact that she was actually playing with other people more than anything.

“That’s good! I’m glad.”

12 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

I mean, we're basically doing our own thing to the side right now. It should work fine to just have a vague idea of what's going on in the main group without necessarily knowing everything that has happened. Currently I believe the main group is just sitting in the train car. A few people are playing UNO.

19 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Harold walks over. "Can I join, or would I ruin your fun? You would have to teach me. I've never played before."

7 minutes ago, The Clarinetist said:

Harold walks over. "Can I join, or would I ruin your fun? You would have to teach me. I've never played before."

“Sure.” Edgar explained the rules and dealt him the cards.

50 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Do you think Terrance is ok?” Edgar whispered to Jenny. “I don’t want him to get hurt, I’m worried about him.” @Lunamor

Jenny peeked out from over the top of her cards. Terrance was missing. He’d left a while ago. How had she not remembered that? She always did this, got too fixated on something. She never could pay attention to what was actually important.

”Should we go try and check on him?”

Edited by Lunamor

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny peeked out from over the top of her cards. Terrance was missing. He’d left a while ago. How has she not remembered that? She always did this, got too fixated on something. She never could pay attention to what was actually important.

”Should we go try and check on him?”

“I don’t know. That might make it worse. He’s so confusing.”