Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

Eventually, Jenny nearly collapsed. Standing there with her eyes closed, the sound of Ed’s heartbeat had briefly lulled her to sleep. His arms around her prevented her from falling, but she still blushed with embarrassment. She probably should’ve sat down, but she didn’t want to move.

“Are you ok?” he asked, very concerned. Was she hurt? 

36 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Are you ok?” he asked, very concerned. Was she hurt? 

“Just really tired. I’m still healing. Tomorrow morning I should be fine, though.”

Their ambrosia was very handy. Jenny felt a bit bad for eating so much of it, but at least they had gorgon blood as a backup. Her eyelids began to droop again, which was extremely annoying.

Edited by Lunamor

Just now, Lunamor said:

“Just really tired. I’m still healing. Tomorrow morning I should be fine, though.”

Their ambrosia was very handy. Jenny felt a bit bad for eating so much of it, but at least they had gorgon blood as a backup. Her eyelids began to drop again, which was extremely annoying.

“Do you want to sit down? Or find somewhere to lay down?”

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“Do you want to sit down? Or find somewhere to lay down?”

“I think sitting down is fine.”

They hadn’t bought enough tickets for her to have room to lie down on the seats, and she wasn’t a particularly big fan of the idea of lying down on the floor. She could sleep sitting up if she had to.

“I think sitting down is fine.”

They hadn’t bought enough tickets for her to have room to lie down on the seats, and she wasn’t a particularly big fan of the idea of lying down on the floor. She could sleep sitting up if she had to.

“Ok. Do you  to go back with the others?”

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Ok. Do you  to go back with the others?”

“Sure.”

Jenny reluctantly let go and started stumbling back to their seats. She liked it when she and Ed could be alone, but that was rather difficult on a train stuffed with people. Being away from their group wasn’t a super great idea, either, since any of those people could be a monster in disguise.

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“Sure.”

Jenny reluctantly let go and started stumbling back to their seats. She liked it when she and Ed could be alone, but that was rather difficult on a train stuffed with people. Being away from their group wasn’t a super great idea, either, since any of those people could be a monster in disguise.

Edgar tried to steal her as she walked, making his way back to the seats. He sat next to her.

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

Edgar tried to steal her as she walked, making his way back to the seats. He sat next to her.

Jenny rested her head on Ed’s shoulder. She’d forgotten how hard sitting up could be when you were tired. She noticed a pure black horse out of the window and, despite her exhaustion, managed to point a slightly shaking finger in its direction and excitedly announce its presence. She wondered what it was named. Hopefully it was something befitting a beautiful steed, like William.

Just now, Lunamor said:

Jenny rested her head on Ed’s shoulder. She’d forgotten how hard sitting up could be when you were tired. She noticed a pure black horse out of the window and, despite her exhaustion, managed to point a slightly shaking finger in its direction and excitedly announce its presence. She wondered what it was named. Hopefully it was something befitting a beautiful steed, like William.

He smiled, scooting over so she could have a little more room to rest. “You should try to sleep.”

9 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He smiled, scooting over so she could have a little more room to rest. “You should try to sleep.”

“But I like the horses…”

Jenny was too stubborn to let herself fall asleep, so she stayed in the limbo one found themselves in after waking up in the middle of the night to get a glass of water. It was somewhat more restful than being wide awake, at least.

“But I like the horses…”

Jenny was too stubborn to let herself fall asleep, so she stayed in the limbo one found themselves in after waking up in the middle of the night to get a glass of water. It was somewhat more restful than being wide awake, at least.

Edgar sighed, but didn’t argue further. He knew he couldn’t change her mind, he just hoped she’d fall asleep anyway.

20 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I'm sorry."

Elsie shook her head. "It's not your fault. I'm just a bit of a mess right now." She said. Now that the adrenaline had worn off, her panic had obviously worn her out. She tried to keep her eyes open, but quickly failed, and drifted off to sleep.

Just now, Random Bystander said:

Elsie shook her head. "It's not your fault. I'm just a bit of a mess right now." She said. Now that the adrenaline had worn off, her panic had obviously worn her out. She tried to keep her eyes open, but quickly failed, and drifted off to sleep.

"What I said made it worse."

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Terrance was still exhausted. Sitting still, listening to her breathing and the bumps of the train, he fell asleep before he could stop himself.

Elsie slipped into a dream. She was alone, sitting in the middle of an empty field. It was night, and the sky was clear and full of stars. "Hello?" She called, slightly confused.