Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Terrance did not yet dream.

Elsie wandered the sprawling field, occasionally calling out for somebody, anybody. She started to run as she became more and more frantic, and more and more alone. And then, she nearly fell off the edge. She skid to a stop as she noticed that the land suddenly stopped existing. She peered over the edge, and saw what she could only describe as the absence of anything. She quickly moved away from the edge. She needed to find a way out of there.

Just now, Random Bystander said:

Elsie wandered the sprawling field, occasionally calling out for somebody, anybody. She started to run as she became more and more frantic, and more and more alone. And then, she nearly fell off the edge. She skid to a stop as she noticed that the land suddenly stopped existing. She peered over the edge, and saw what she could only describe as the absence of anything. She quickly moved away from the edge. She needed to find a way out of there.

Her terror began to pull Terrance toward her dream. He heard her. Elsie?

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Her terror began to pull Terrance toward her dream. He heard her. Elsie?

"NOPE. Not today!" She said, backing away from the edge. She had only been backing away for about 2 minutes before she stepped off another edge. She shrieked, and barely managed to pull herself back up. Much of the field had disappeared. The sky, previously full of stars, was now a blood red that faded to black the closer it got to the void. She felt a spike of pure unbridled panic. What if more disappeared? What if she fell into the nothingness? She felt as if she would simply cease to exist if that happened, although she wasn't sure why.

4 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"NOPE. Not today!" She said, backing away from the edge. She had only been backing away for about 2 minutes before she stepped off another edge. She shrieked, and barely managed to pull herself back up. Much of the field had disappeared. The sky, previously full of stars, was now a blood red that faded to black the closer it got to the void. She felt a spike of pure unbridled panic. What if more disappeared? What if she fell into the nothingness? She felt as if she would simply cease to exist if that happened, although she wasn't sure why.

"Elsie?" His voice was audible to her.

"What's happening? You're afraid."

"I don't wanna fall into the void, and the land keeps vanishing quite suddenly. It's freaking me the heck out. Not to mention how ominous everything looks."

I will be right back-

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He lunged forward and grabbed her, pulling her away from the edge before hastily letting go. "Well, I think you got here first."

"Thanks. And fair enough. But I actually-" She was rudely interrupted by a voice. It was hard to distinguish, as if it was a million voices speaking together. Yet somehow, it seemed to almost not exist at all. "You should not be here, children."

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

"Thanks. And fair enough. But I actually-" She was rudely interrupted by a voice. It was hard to distinguish, as if it was a million voices speaking together. Yet somehow, it seemed to almost not exist at all. "You should not be here, children."

Terrance shivered. "We... don't seem to have much of a choice."

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Terrance shivered. "We... don't seem to have much of a choice."

"Yeah, I'd rather, you know, not be here."

"Stop your march to the underworld. It is vanity."

Elsie turned to Terrance, face betraying her confusion.

"We also don't have much choice there. We were given a prophecy."

"Beware the traitor."

Everything went dark. They were still on the small piece of field, but it had become impossible to see. 

"... The heck was that?"