Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Terrance watched her go, but was hesitant to move.

Jenny stood there awkwardly for a moment. Should she leave too? She didn’t want to leave Terrance alone. She settled for walking very slowly back towards their group, trying to see if he was following or not.

Just now, Lunamor said:

Jenny stood there awkwardly for a moment. Should she leave too? She didn’t want to leave Terrance alone. She settled for walking very slowly back towards their group, trying to see if he was following or not.

He stood up, but instead of following Elsie, he approached a window, looking out at the ground rushing by.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Terrance watched her go, but was hesitant to move.

Elsie started to lose her weak grip on her emotions. She started phasing in and out of view, until eventually she just seemed to blink out of existence.

Elsie felt cold as she walked back into the train car. She didn't know she was invisible, and plopped down into her seat, head buried in her hands as she sobbed quietly. No one would have been able to hear her.

2 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Elsie started to lose her weak grip on her emotions. She started phasing in and out of view, until eventually she just seemed to blink out of existence.

Elsie felt cold as she walked back into the train car. She didn't know she was invisible, and plopped down into her seat, head buried in her hands as she sobbed quietly. No one would have been able to hear her.

Eventually, Terrance returned to their car. "Where's Elsie?" he asked as soon as he entered, noting her apparent absence.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Eventually, Terrance returned to their car. "Where's Elsie?" he asked as soon as he entered, noting her apparent absence.

She just sobbed harder, assuming that was just him ignoring her more blatantly.

Just now, Random Bystander said:

She looked up, suddenly feeling scared. She was still crying. "I'm right here." She said.

But no one could hear her.

Terrance thought for a moment, and then he knew. He knew because it was exactly what he had done just minutes ago. "Elsie, I can't see you."

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Terrance thought for a moment, and then he knew. He knew because it was exactly what he had done just minutes ago. "Elsie, I can't see you."

Her eyes widened, and she went into full blown panic. "OH MY GOSH I'M DEAD-"

Terrance continued, not able to hear her outburst. "It's okay. It can happen sometimes when emotions get too strong, and you need to hide."

Elsie was too busy screaming at the top of her lungs to hear him.

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He felt her terror. "Elsie? Elsie, it's okay."

Elsie looked at him. "How is this ok?" She asked, still invisible and inaudible. "I'M FREAKING DEAD! I'M A HECKING GHOST!"

Because obviously that is the most logical of explanations. :P

Edited by Random Bystander

"You just need some time to get a little less overwhelmed, and you should go back to normal."

She paused, suddenly embarrassed at her massive overreaction. "Oh." She said, face bright red.

At least no one could see it.

And then Terrance sat down and waited, unsure what else to do.

It took a good three to five minutes, but eventually Elsie faded back into view. Her face was ashen pale, and she kinda looked like she was about to throw up, but she was visible again.