Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

Just now, Lunamor said:

“No!”

Jenny waved her hand where he had been. Maybe he’d turned invisible again. Maybe he’d woken up. Or maybe this wasn’t the real Terrance. It was just a dream. He had to be fine. He had to.

Elsie heard, and sat up, wiping her eyes. "H-hello? Is anyone there?"

Just now, Random Bystander said:

Elsie heard, and sat up, wiping her eyes. "H-hello? Is anyone there?"

Jenny looked over her shoulder, not leaving where Terrance had been. Maybe he’d reappear at some point.

”Hi Elsie, it’s Jenny.”

Despite her fear, or perhaps because of it, she defaulted to her natural instincts and waved.

”What happened?”

Just now, Lunamor said:

Jenny looked over her shoulder, not leaving where Terrance had been. Maybe he’d reappear at some point.

”Hi Elsie, it’s Jenny.”

Despite her fear, or perhaps because of it, she defaulted to her natural instincts and waved.

”What happened?”

"Well, I was alone, and then the ground started disappearing. Then Terrance showed up, and this voice was all like 'dont go to the underworld. Also there's a traitor' and then everything went dark, and Terrance slipped. I tried to help him but..." Her eyes started watering. "He'd rather die, apparently."

4 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"Well, I was alone, and then the ground started disappearing. Then Terrance showed up, and this voice was all like 'dont go to the underworld. Also there's a traitor' and then everything went dark, and Terrance slipped. I tried to help him but..." Her eyes started watering. "He'd rather die, apparently."

“That might not’ve been the real Terrance. You’re dreaming right now, and strange things can happen in dreams.”

Jenny didn’t think that was what was probably going on, but she didn’t want to frighten Elsie. She almost asked what she meant by Terrance choosing to die over accepting her help, but figured pushing the subject would just make Elsie more upset.

”The traitor thing we already knew from the prophecy we were given at the beginning of the quest.”

Edited by Lunamor

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

“That might not’ve been the real Terrance. You’re dreaming right now, and strange things can happen in dreams.”

Jenny didn’t think that was what was probably going on, but she didn’t want to frighten Elsie. She almost asked what she meant by Terrance choosing to die over accepting her help, but figured pushing the subject would just make Elsie more upset.

”The traitor thing we already knew from the prophecy we were given at the beginning of the quest.”

She nodded. "Ok." She said, tears still streaming down her face.

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

She nodded. "Ok." She said, tears still streaming down her face.

Poor Elsie kept crying. Jenny wanted to go hug her, try to make her feel better, but she didn’t dare leave her spot. She looked around, straining to find any trace of Terrance. She looked down into the void as well, checking to see if it had changed at all.

@The Aspiring Archivist

Just now, Lunamor said:

Poor Elsie kept crying. Jenny wanted to go hug her, try to make her feel better, but she didn’t dare leave her spot. She looked around, straining to find any trace of Terrance. She looked down into the void as well, checking to see if it had changed at all.

@The Aspiring Archivist

Nothing had changed. He was just gone.

He is now awake, by the way

@The Aspiring Archivist

"Jenny?" Do you know if I can leave the nightmare without waking up?"

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Nothing had changed. He was just gone.

Jenny wasn’t sure what to do, so she carefully sat down. She’d wait for a while, see if Terrance came back. Hopefully he’d woken up, but she didn’t want to take any chances.

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

"Jenny?" Do you know if I can leave the nightmare without waking up?"

”I might be able to pull you out of it and into my mind, but I don’t know if it’s any better there. I’m not sure what it would do to Terrance if he’s still in this dream, either. It’s probably safest if you stay here. I won’t let anything hurt you, ok?”

All of her powers seemed to be amplified in dreams. Was it what she was truly capable of, or just an exaggeration?

Just now, Lunamor said:

Jenny wasn’t sure what to do, so she carefully sat down. She’d wait for a while, see if Terrance came back. Hopefully he’d woken up, but she didn’t want to take any chances.

”I might be able to pull you out of it and into my mind, but I don’t know if it’s any better there. I’m not sure what it would do to Terrance if he’s still in this dream, either. It’s probably safest if you stay here. I won’t let anything hurt you, ok?”

All of her powers seemed to be amplified in dreams. Was it what she was truly capable of, or just an exaggeration?

"Oh. Ok." She said. She curled up into a ball.

Just now, Random Bystander said:

Jenny would stay there until Elsie woke up. She couldn’t abandon Terrance. He might need her help.

4 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Jenny would stay there until Elsie woke up. She couldn’t abandon Terrance. He might need her help.

Are either of you planning on more happening or can we skip to waking up?

2 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

It’s completely normal for people to wait that long to respond, you’re fine ^_^

1 hour ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Coolio.

Suddenly, Jenny opened her eyes. She found herself back on the train. Elsie must’ve woken up. Immediately, she looked around for Terrance.

Edited by Lunamor

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He was sitting next to Elsie, awake.

“Are you ok, Terrance?”

Jenny would look silly if the Terrance from Elsie’s dream hadn’t been real, but she had to check. She needed to help him, if possible.

He didn't seem to hear her.

Jenny got up and moved a bit closer.

“Terrance?”

Maybe he slept with his eyes open. That felt like something he would do.

He seemed to be awake. His hands moved slightly on the table, fidgeting.

“Are you ok?”

Jenny repeated her earlier question. She was quickly becoming very worried. Was he just ignoring her? That wasn’t out of the question for him. Normally it wasn’t quite to this extent, though.

He did not react.

Jenny very gently tried to shake his shoulder. She had now begun to panic slightly. Even Terrance wouldn’t ignore her this much.

”Please respond, Terrance.”

47 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He did not react.

43 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny very gently tried to shake his shoulder. She had now begun to panic slightly. Even Terrance wouldn’t ignore her this much.

”Please respond, Terrance.”

Elsie frowned, also concerned. "Terrance? Did something happen?"