Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

There was no clear direction to it.

Jenny decided to pick a direction and start walking. She wasn’t sure what else to do. Holding her free hand out, she summoned Gift in the form of a second dagger. It couldn’t hurt to have another weapon, and it was comforting to have someone she knew there with her. She continued to call out Terrance’s name.

@Weaver of Lights

Just now, Random Bystander said:

"Don't worry about me." She said immediately. "I don't wanna be a burden, you have other things to worry about."

“But no one I can actually help. Do you need anything?”

Just now, Lunamor said:

Jenny decided to pick a direction and start walking. She wasn’t sure what else to do. Holding her free hand out, she summoned Gift in the form of a second dagger. It couldn’t hurt to have another weapon, and it was comforting to have someone she knew there with her. She continued to call out Terrance’s name.

@Weaver of Lights

She had no luck.

22 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

She had no luck.

Jenny cursed again, even fouler this time. She called out to the blurry surroundings.

”Terrance, it’s Jenny. I need to please speak with you. I don’t want you to have to be alone.”

She paused.

”Elsie doesn’t want you to have to be alone.”

Terrance could probably not care less about what Jenny wanted, but maybe he’d listen if it was what Elsie wanted.

Edited by Lunamor
Made a mistake and it bugged me

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“We really don’t want to waste that, but if we need to…it is an option.”

“I mean, you don’t need much to heal someone and we’ve got like almost half a gallon total but I suppose we still shouldn’t waste it much”

Though technically Now would be a better time to use it than after a battle because we use it too much. It will be too OP and not be fun anymore

5 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny cursed again, even fouler this time. She called out to the blurry surroundings.

”Terrance, it’s Jenny. I need to please speak with you. I don’t want you to have to be alone.”

She paused.

”Elsie doesn’t want you to have to be alone.”

Terrance could probably care less about what Jenny wanted, but maybe he’d listen if it was what Elsie wanted.

The void was as unresponsive as he had been.

5 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"Again: what?"

“Gorgon blood from the right side of the body is the most powerful healing substance in the world, from the left side It’s the most potent poison. We Killed a Gorgon a while ago we took some of its blood. The human body has about a gallon of blood in it to assuming the Gorgon is similar we have about half a gallon of Gorgon blood to heal people with” rob explained

Edited by .....

Just now, ..... said:

“Gorgon blood from the right side of the body is the most powerful healing substance in the world, from the left side It’s the most potent poison. We Killed a Gorgon a while ago we took some of its blood. The human body has about a gallon of blood in it to assuming the Gorgon similar we have about half a gallon of Gorgon blood to people with” rob explained

"So, basically, we have either magic healing bread that causes combustion, or blood. That's... Wow. Just wow."

2 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"So, basically, we have either magic healing bread that causes combustion, or blood. That's... Wow. Just wow."

“I mean, there’s also magic combustion liquid, it’s called nectar it tastes really good though, so does ambrosia, nectar heals you also.”

Edited by .....

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

The void was as unresponsive as he had been.

“Terrance, I need your help here! If you want to think you’re a monster, fine! I can’t stop you. You can imagine yourself as having a forked tail and fangs all you want. But don’t want to be a monster. Based on what little I know of what’s going on right now, there’s a solid chance this is all my fault. If I can’t bring you back, I’ll feel like a monster. I can maybe reconcile with killing one person, but I’m not gonna be able to get over a second.”

Jenny stood there in the blurriness, a defiant, almost angry expression on her face.

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

“Terrance, I need your help here! If you want to think you’re a monster, fine! I can’t stop you. You can imagine yourself as having a forked tail and fangs all you want. But don’t want to be a monster. Based on what little I know of what’s going on right now, there’s a solid chance this is all my fault. If I can’t bring you back, I’ll feel like a monster. I can maybe reconcile with killing one person, but I’m not gonna be able to get over a second.”

Jenny stood there in the blurriness, a defiant, almost angry expression on her face.

Unfortunately, he can't hear her.

The muffled sounds sounded something like voices in tone and cadence, though they were completely indistinct.

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

Elsie looked horrified. "There's... I... Why?"

“it’s the food of the gods it heals us because we’re half god but because we’re not fully gods If we eat too much, the power will burn us up. We’re still mortal. We need it because we get injured a lot. also, it just tastes really good.”

I’m not gonna be able to answer for a while just so you know

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

The muffled sounds sounded something like voices in tone and cadence, though they were completely indistinct.

Voices. Was Terrance speaking, or someone else? Jenny strained to hear what was going on, try to decipher the indistinct sounds. She thought at Gift as she did so, not wanting to talk over the voices.

Can you turn into a megaphone?

@Weaver of Lights

Edited by Lunamor

Just now, ..... said:

“it’s the food of the gods it heals us because we’re half god but because we’re not fully gods If we eat too much, the power will burn us up. We’re still mortal. We need it because we get injured a lot. also, it just tastes really good.”

Ok

"Oh. That makes sense. What does it taste like?"

17 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

She paused, then nodded.

"I'm sorry what?"

He gave her a very awkward hug.

11 minutes ago, ..... said:

“Gorgon blood from the right side of the body is the most powerful healing substance in the world, from the left side It’s the most potent poison. We Killed a Gorgon a while ago we took some of its blood. The human body has about a gallon of blood in it to assuming the Gorgon is similar we have about half a gallon of Gorgon blood to heal people with” rob explained

I think we should say we only were able to harvest a little bit, because half a gallon of blood is a lot, and usually you don’t get much of a substance like that from a monster.

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

Voices. Was Terrance speaking, or someone else? Jenny strained to hear what was going on, try to decipher the indistinct sounds. She thought at Gift as she did so, not wanting to talk over the voices.

@Weaver of Lights

Kind of. It became a large cone that could amplify her voice, though not electronically.

2 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He gave her a very awkward hug.

Kind of. It became a large cone that could amplify her voice, though not electronically.

She beamed at him. "Thank you. I haven't had a hug since before my granny died." She said.

...Only after I posted it did I realize how depressing that sounded.

Edited by Random Bystander

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“Oh…I’m sorry. That must have been awful for you.”

She shrugged. "She was old. I loved my grandma, but now she's probably with my grandpa! Which means she's probably happier than she was with me." She said, smiling.

Screw it. I'm gonna embrace the accidentally depressing crap for a bit.

Anything to get my mind off of taxes. :P

11 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

@Weaver of Lights

The noises and lights seemed to begin fading.