Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

so i just realised that there is no percy jackson rp. i want to fix that. so far only @Lunamor has shown any intrest. to join just fill out the character sheet and start rp ing. for context lets just say that percy might not have beeten the minotor on his way to camp. also the rule of three is useless and out the window as well as the big three rule.

name:

godly parent:

fatel flaw:

general flaws:

divine gift:

prefered weapon(if any):

time spent at the camp(if any):

Appearance: 

Personality: 

@Lunamor

current character sheets

name: Allegra Colombo

godly parent: Apollo

fatel flaw: She never wishes to hurt anyone or anything

general flaws: ADHD, dyslexia, optimism, she’s somewhat childish

divine gift: Perfect Pitch

prefered weapon(if any): He hates weapons

time spent at the camp(if any): 2 years 

Appearance: They have light skin, long wavy blondæ hair, usually wears brightly colored skirts and shirts.

Personality: Very cheerful, happy, and optimistic, he loves music and plays the lyre, guitar, violin, and piano very well, and is learning the ukulele. Her favorite band is Herman’s Hermits, and they especially like music from that era.

@Ravenclawjedi42

roy

name: roy

godly parent: dionysus

fatel flaw: holding insane grudges

general flaws: Dyslexia(simply becasue i have it irl)

divine gift: giving and taking madness in any way shape or form

prefered weapon(if any): spear

time spent at the camp(if any): 2 years

Appearance: short messy blond hair. blue eyes with a hint of amber speckles. taller than avarage

Personality: nice untill you get on his bad side. once there there is no saving you.

jace

name: jace

godly parent: apollo 

fatel flaw: if far to trusting. will do anything for his friends

general flaws: dyselxia only. (a acuret depiction of me then.)

divine gift: healing, light, music (more)

prefered weapon(if any): he has a sword but hates using it if he can advoid it. 

time spent at the camp(if any): 3 and a half years

Appearance: taller than avarage, light brown hair, blue eyes, hidden tattoo of a rising sun somewhere on his person (if you guess it you can have ambrosia!)

Personality: extreamly and anoyingly optimistic

@RoyalBeeMage

name: Kasa 

godly parent: Poseidon 

fatel flaw: stubbornness 

general flaws: ADHD

divine gift: minor water manipulation 

prefered weapon(if any): dagger

time spent at the camp(if any): two years; a year round camper

Appearance: Long dark hair, blue eyes, slim, fifteen years old

Personality: fierce, loyal, smart

@Part Of The Narrative

Name: Adam

Godly parent: Hermes

Fatal flaw: Doesn't trust anyone

General flaws: ADHD, dyslexia, OCD

Divine gift: good at Sneaking

Preferred weapon(if any): knife

Time spent at the camp(if any): one year

Appearance: Adam is a fourteen year old guy with brown hair, few freckles, blue eyes, and bad posture

Personality: goes out of his way to avoid people, doesn't like them, steals from them, mistrusting.

@The Cowardly One

name: rob

godly parent: pan 

fatel flaw: hates techology

general flaws: ADHD, CDD, discalcsula, shy, dislikes violence

divine gift: pans pipes

prefered weapon(if any): pans pipes, bolas

time spent at the camp(if any): 6 months

Appearance: tall, dark brown hair, forest green eyes, is 17 and wears homemade clothes

Personality: kind, distrustful, loves nature and will not hurt any thing if he can avoid it

@.....

Name: Jenny

Godly parent: Hades

Fatal flaw: Grudges

General flaws: Tends to read social situations poorly, prone to taking excessive risks due to a lack of fear of death, ADHD and Dyslexia (like all demigods)

Divine gift: A large ruby that glows in the presence of death. Minor necromancy skills.

Preferred weapon: Daggers (she has an extensive collection)

Time spent at camp: 5 years

Appearance: Long black hair which she typically keeps in a messy bun, pale skin, nearly black eyes, average height, aged 17

Personality: Jenny is an eerily positive person. She is rather morbid and has a high tolerance for pain. She tries her best to be kind, but her off putting nature drives away potential friends. If she thinks someone is a bad person, she becomes very hostile.

@Lunamor

Name: Edgar

Godly parent: Hephaestus

Fatal flaw: Fearless for himself but overly cautious for anyone else.

General flaws: Dyslexia, ADHD.

Divine gift: Weapon/tool that morphs to fit the situation.

Preferred weapon: Shortsword

Time spent at camp: 3 years

Appearance: Brown hair, amber eyes, 5’8. 16 years old.

Personality: Struggles to keep close friends, but very good at having a lot of people he knows. The few friends he is close with he does anything to keep them safe.

@Weaver of Lights

Name: Aaron

Godly Parent: Demeter

Fatal Flaw: Hubris

General flaws: ADHD, Dyslexia, Allergies to Animals

Divine Gift: Plant Manipulation

Preferred Weapon(if any): Cavalry Sword

Time spent at the camp(if any): 1/2 Year

Appearance: Aaron, is a smaller set person, with a tad darker skin, and brownish hair. 

Personality: Tries to help people grow, much like the plants that they tend. The enjoy helping, and enjoy combat, with plants...

@Scars of Hathsin

name: Terrance Neil Marin

godly parent: Deimos (God of Terror)

fatal flaw: He is horrible at trusting anyone.

general flaws: Not very mentally well, quick to lash out, often gets physical tremors, especially in the hands.

divine gift: He can inspire terror and dread at will, and can become semi-invisible (basically very hard to notice him unless you know he's there)

preferred weapon(if any): Unsure, maybe a whip?

time spent at the camp(if any): He is a new arrival.

Appearance: Tan skin, brown hair, dark clothes, blue eyes. Note his godly grandmother :P

Personality: See above, and I'll develop it as time goes

@The Aspiring Archivist

name: Lucid

godly parent: Athena

fatel flaw: tends to be.. over angry at times, causing him to become paranoid, and enraged, losing hold of his sense of.. Logic...

general flaws: Paranoia, general fear, Loss of interest, Fear that one day his friends and family will end up dead.. and that his friends will be dead.

divine gift: an eternal pocket watch that tells the time of the area around, build into a quiver of arrows that can blend in with outfits, hiding not only the quiver, but also the bow.

prefered weapon(if any): the Bow, or a longsword.

HATED weapon: Shortsword; they tend to be annoying.

time spent at the camp(if any): uh- around 2 years.

Appearance: Ginger, a tad bit pudgy, medium length hair, freckles, on face and arms, always wearing jeans, and a winter coat-ish with black plad. Oh, he is quite pale, and tries to keep a certain authors books in one of his pockets.. anyway, he's a nerd.

Personality: Friendly to friends, always open to new friends, unless he hears back talk about either him, his technical siblings, and friends.

@Wierdo

name: Elsie Calthe

godly parent: Nyx (goddess of night)

fatal flaw: Is overly trusting 

general flaws: Massive amounts of RSD and Emotional Dysregulation. Her sense of direction in the daytime really sucks. Relatively bad with social cues. Has some sensory processing issues. Is really bad at controlling any and all of her abilities, as they kinda react to her emotions.

divine gift: She can sometimes become near imperceptible, and has enhanced senses, especially at night. (I'll probably add more as she, you know, actually starts becoming powerful. Right now she's kinda a wimp. The first power is the only reason she's managed to stay alive this long.)

preferred weapon(if any): Either her pocket knife (which is useless against monsters) or kicking (useless against basically everyone and everything)

time spent at the camp(if any): N/A

Appearance: She has dark brown hair, blue eyes, freckles, is kinda tall for her age, and has fairly pale skin.

Personality: Generally happy and excitable, she is an extrovert with a huge sense of adventure. She will help anyone and everyone.

@Random Bystander

let me know if i have missed you

Edited by RoyalBeeMage
forgot to tag someone

1 minute ago, TwinSouls said:

I’d love to do this!

I should probably reread the books.

When I reread the Percy Jackson stuff should I reread the sequel series too?

i prefered the heros of olympus but thats just me. hopefuly this rp gets that far

My Percy Jackson knowledge is a bit rusty, so please correct me if I get some things wrong. I’m adding a few categories to help flesh my character out some more. She’s pretty stereotypically Hades, but I think it’ll be fun to lean into that.

Spoiler

Name: Jenny

Godly parent: Hades

Fatal flaw: Grudges

General flaws: Tends to read social situations poorly, prone to taking excessive risks due to a lack of fear of death, ADHD and Dyslexia (like all demigods)

Divine gift: A large ruby that glows in the presence of death. Minor necromancy skills.

Preferred weapon: Daggers (she has an extensive collection)

Time spent at camp: 5 years

Appearance: Long black hair which she typically keeps in a messy bun, pale skin, nearly black eyes, average height, aged 17

Personality: Jenny is an eerily positive person. She is rather morbid and has a high tolerance for pain. She tries her best to be kind, but her off putting nature drives away potential friends. If she thinks someone is a bad person, she becomes very hostile.

Edited by Lunamor
Changed some things

11 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

My Percy Jackson knowledge is a bit rusty, so please correct me if I get some things wrong. I’m adding a few categories to help flesh my character out some more. She’s pretty stereotypically Hades, but I think it’ll be fun to lean into that.

oh yeah thouse extra colloms make a difrence. let me go and add them to the main section as well as my own character

Name: Edgar

Godly parent: Hephaestus

Fatal flaw: Fearless for himself but overly cautious for anyone else.

General flaws: Dyslexia, ADHD.

Divine gift: Weapon/tool that morphs to fit the situation.

Preferred weapon: Shortsword

Time spent at camp: 3 years

Appearance: Brown hair, amber eyes, 5’8. 16 years old.

Personality: Struggles to keep close friends, but very good at having a lot of people he knows. The few friends he is close with he does anything to keep them safe.

Edited by Weaver of Lights

I got overexcited and already wrote Jenny’s intro post, so I can post that whenever y’all want. There’s absolutely no rush, I’m happy to wait. It shouldn’t interfere with anything other people want to do, although it does set the time of day to evening, which I can change if something else would be preferred.

4 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

got overexcited and already wrote Jenny’s intro post, so I can post that whenever y’all want. There’s absolutely no rush, I’m happy to wait. It shouldn’t interfere with anything other people want to do, although it does set the time of day to evening, which I can change if something else would be preferred.

Fine with any time. My intro was planned to be by the fire 

Okey dokey, here it is.

Jenny wandered through the forest, humming to herself. She listened to the leaves crunching under her feet and felt the dappled sunlight on her skin through the trees. The girl closed her eyes for a few moments, which wasn’t the best of ideas. Many dangerous creatures lived in the woods. Jenny didn’t mind that, though. She soon encountered a patch of wildflowers and knelt down next to them. She carefully reached out her hand, then delicately picked several in quick succession. Each time she did, the ruby bulging out of her pocket flashed briefly.

Happy with her new acquisitions, she stuffed the flowers into a pocket, but not before haphazardly sticking a purple one in her bun. They smelled nice. Jenny noticed that the dappled sunlight was beginning to lessen, so she turned back and began to head to camp. 

Shortly before she arrived, her ruby started to dimly but steadily glow. Jenny’s eyes widened with excitement. She took the gem out and gleefully spun in a circle, using its relative brightness to find the direction she needed to go. Jenny followed the gem, whispering “Warmer, warmer…” to herself. Eventually, she found a tiny, dead bird. The ruby now glowed brightly. “Hot!” she exclaimed.

Bending over, she grabbed a stick and poked the little corpse. It didn’t move, as she had expected. She always checked, though, just in case. One of the poor thing’s wings had snapped, and its neck was bent in the wrong direction. The bird had probably crash landed. 

She set her ruby on the ground next to her and hovered a hand over the bird. Closing her eyes, she imagined what it had once been. Adorable, happy, chirping. Maybe it had a little birdy crush it wanted to take out to dinner and eat worms with. She smiled at the thought. The creature began to twitch, shuddering. The wing straightened out with a sickening crack, although the neck wasn’t fixed. That was unnecessary.

With a jerking motion, it stood up. The bird stared at Jenny with pure black, glassy eyes. She thought its crooked neck made it look like it was constantly cocking its head, which was pretty cute. She waved at it, and it promptly flew away.

“Goodbyeeee!” she called in a singsongy voice. Satisfied that her work was done, she retrieved her ruby and finally returned to camp. By then, the sun was nearly gone.

Edgar sat alone. Again. He looked over at his brothers and sisters, saying together, joking, laughing, being together. He’d tried being with them, and he could, but he hated who he pretended to be when he was with them. But…well, would sitting with them be better than this loneliness he felt sitting alone. I wish one of them would invite me over. That they’d show they care, that they want me there. It won’t happen though, I’ve been here much too long to keep wishing. Ever since Kylee had died…well, he’d never had another close friend. He looked around at all the campers. He knew a good half of them fairly well, he could call a lot of them friends, but it just wasn’t the same. He wished he had someone to count on. I miss you Kylee. 
He felt his Gift shift in his hand, becoming a soon as he started eating the soup in front of him. Alone another night, it seemed.

3 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Quel temp?

Où?

Aura-t-il les éléments du plot?

environ une semaine après l'attaque du minotaure. oui l'histoire nous suivra à la place de Percy. la plupart des événements seront les mêmes

Roy sat by the campfire. It burned a hundred different colors reflecting the emotions of the campers. He took a swig of Pepsi and narrowed his eyes at the person opposite him. He shouldn’t have been angry at him. It wasn’t his fault that kylee didn’t survive her quest 

Hope linking it to yours is ok

@Weaver of Lights

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Roy sat by the campfire. It burned a hundred different colors reflecting the emotions of the campers. He took a swig of Pepsi and narrowed his eyes at the person opposite him. He shouldn’t have been angry at him. It wasn’t his fault that kylee didn’t survive her quest 

@Weaver of Lights

I’m good with that, I was having Edgar have a slight crush on her, they were friends before the camp. Is Roy looking at Edgar?

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

I’m good with that, I was having Edgar have a slight crush on her, they were friends before the camp. Is Roy looking at Edgar?

Roy was looking at Edgar who he has a grudge on. Maybe you and kylee went on a quest and only you came back. 

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

@Weaver of Lights

Translation: Approximately a week after the attack of the minotaur. Yes the story we (will? Futur sample nous ending is -rons) follow at the place of Percy. The [plot?] Will eventually be even 

Et comment pouvons-nous joindre cette RP? Combien de personnes est-il? Il y aura une opportunité pour entrer?

Jenny skipped through camp, continuing to hum. She approached the campfire and plopped down right in front of it, ignoring the empty seats at tables. People usually shooed her away, anyways. The warmth was nice; it had been getting a bit chilly recently. There were two other campers sitting nearby she thought she recognized. Oblivious to the apparent tension between them, she raised both of her arms and waved at both simultaneously. 

She then stuck her dagger into the fire, watching the metal slowly heat. Jenny wasn’t able to get it glowing red hot, but it was good enough. Removing the purple flower from her bun, she set it on the ground. She carefully held the dagger against the flower. It caused a quiet hissing sound, and a faint scent wafted upwards. She inhaled deeply. 

Satisfied, she tossed the rest of her flowers in the fire. Immediately, a sickeningly sweet smell drifted in all directions. Jenny grinned and clapped her hands excitedly. She’d finally found them, those smelly flowers that the satyrs she eavesdropped on had been talking about! She would have to return to that patch tomorrow and gather some more.

When the smell reached the tables closest to the fire, the campers there wrinkled their noses in disgust and glared at Jenny. Some left, taking their meals with them. They didn’t share her preferences in perfumes. She didn’t notice this, of course. Overjoyed, she hoped that her father would appreciate her offering. The flowers smelled of death, after all.

@RoyalBeeMage

@Weaver of Lights

Edited by Lunamor