Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

5 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“It’s not your fault.” He looked to Jenny for support. @Lunamor

“Terrance is nervous around everyone, Elsie. You didn’t do anything wrong, he’s just not comfortable around other people. He’s been on his own for a long time, I think. Adjusting to interacting with people again can be difficult and scary.”

This was bringing up bad memories, but Elsie needed her support. Jenny had to use everything she could to help her feel better.

@Random Bystander

Edited by Lunamor
Ninja’d but works good enough

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

“Terrance is nervous around everyone, Elsie. You didn’t do anything wrong, he’s just not comfortable around other people. He’s been on his own for a long time, I think. Adjusting to interacting with people again can be difficult and scary.”

This was bringing up bad memories, but Elsie needed her support. Jenny had to use everything she could to help her feel better.

@Random Bystander

She paused, then slowly nodded. "O-ok."

@Weaver of Lights

"I... Did?"

Edited by Random Bystander
Ninja'd

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Yeah. He doesn’t hate you. He hates the rest of us. He talks to you, at least a little. Not the rest of us.”

Elsie leaned back, slightly baffled by this information. "I had no idea. I know he has trust issues, but..."

Just now, Random Bystander said:

Elsie leaned back, slightly baffled by this information. "I had no idea. I know he has trust issues, but..."

Jenny nodded silently. She didn’t trust herself to speak for fear that she would sound jealous of Elsie. And, to be perfectly honest, she was. She wished that she could be friends with him too, that he would like Jenny for the same reasons he liked Elsie.

Jenny nodded silently. She didn’t trust herself to speak for fear that she would sound jealous of Elsie. And, to be perfectly honest, she was. She wished that she could be friends with him too, that he would like Jenny for the same reasons he liked Elsie.

Edgar noticed, and he turned to Jenny. “It isn’t your fault either, ok?”

6 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Yeah. He doesn’t hate you. He hates the rest of us. He talks to you, at least a little. Not the rest of us.”

They have hardly tried to talk to him since directly after meeting him, which also was directly after they threatened him. So that's a false assumption.

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Elsie suddenly looked at Jenny with wide eyes. "Uh, do you still wanna learn how to play Uno?" She blurted.

4 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Jenny just shook her head. It wasn’t about her right now. Elsie was the one who needed help. She couldn’t let her own problems get in the way.

2 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Elsie suddenly looked at Jenny with wide eyes. "Uh, do you still wanna learn how to play Uno?" She blurted.

Jenny jumped on the opportunity to change the subject and forced a smile.

”Yes please!”

Hopefully it could distract them both.

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

To be fair, he hasn’t exactly been acting like he’d engage in a conversation :P And yeah, I thunk she’s made an attempt. I don’t remember it perfectly, though.

Edited by Lunamor
You know what, I’m gonna leave thunk in.

Just now, Lunamor said:

Jenny just shook her head. It wasn’t about her right now. Elsie was the one who needed help. She couldn’t let her own problems get in the way.

”Yes please!”

"Wonderful!" She said, relieved that her idea worked.

Okay, just letting you know that he doesn't actually hate everyone else 

Just now, Lunamor said:

”Yes please!”

”Yes please!”

Edgar quickly kissed her. “It isn’t.” He turned to Elsie, “I’ll play too, if that’s ok.”

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

"So long as you're okay with +2 and +4 stacks."

Jenny cocked her head.

”What’s that?”

She had already managed to become confused. Hopefully it didn’t involve lots of math. She was pretty bad at math.

Edited by Lunamor
Ninja’d, it’s probably fine

2 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Ok. Jump ins?”

"Okay, I'm good with that."

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny cocked her head.

”What’s that?”

She had already managed to become confused. Hopefully it didn’t involve lots of math. She was pretty bad at math.

She handed Jenny the rules. "Read this really quick, and then we'll explain the optional rules."

Edited by Random Bystander

"Okay, I'm good with that."

She handed Jenny the rules. "Read this really quick, and then we'll explain the optional rules."

It took a while for Jenny to struggle through reading it, but she eventually thought that she mostly understood it. She was rather embarrassed by how long that took. She was looking forward to yelling uno, though.

”Ok, I think I got it.”

It took a while for Jenny to struggle through reading it, but she eventually thought that she mostly understood it. She was rather embarrassed by how long that took. She was looking forward to yelling uno, though.

”Ok, I think I got it.”

"Ok. So there are these cards." She held up the +2 and +4 cards. "They make people draw more cards. When you stack them, they add that many cards to be drawn by the next person." She explained. "Now, for jump ins, if you have a duplicate card to the one on the discard pile, you can play it at any time."

"Ok. So there are these cards." She held up the +2 and +4 cards. "They make people draw more cards. When you stack them, they add that many cards to be drawn by the next person." She explained. "Now, for jump ins, if you have a duplicate card to the one on the discard pile, you can play it at any time."

Jenny nodded. Fortunately that seemed to have only minimal math involved. She probably wouldn’t humiliate herself too badly.

”That makes sense.”

3 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"I'll still play if thats fine"