Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

On 4/29/2022 at 4:26 PM, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

I wish I was an elf. even a talentless one would be fine.

Granted, but you are a house elf from Harry Potter, not an KOLTC Elf.

I wish that this world was a fantasy world and wasn't so boring.

1 hour ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Granted, but you are a house elf from Harry Potter, not an KOLTC Elf.

I wish that this world was a fantasy world and wasn't so boring.

I'll take it, but I should have worded the wish better.

Granted. It is a fantasy world overrun by demons, which randomly attack people. on the bright side, you can do magic now. Your bane is that colors are now inverted for you i.e. red is blue, but green stays the same(flip on visible spectrum)

I wish I was a KOTLC elf, even a talentless one.

2 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

Granted. It is a fantasy world overrun by demons, which randomly attack people. on the bright side, you can do magic now. Your bane is that colors are now inverted for you i.e. red is blue, but green stays the same(flip on visible spectrum)

Interesting...

2 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

I wish I was a KOTLC elf, even a talentless one.

Granted, but you are a Pyrokinetic, and because they consider Pyrokinetics evil, you are imprisoned in Exile for the rest of eternity.

I wish Pyrokinesis wasn't considered evil, because it's cool, and just ended up with a bad reputation due to the poor choices of a few people.

40 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Interesting...

Granted, but you are a Pyrokinetic, and because they consider Pyrokinetics evil, you are imprisoned in Exile for the rest of eternity.

I wish Pyrokinesis wasn't considered evil, because it's cool, and just ended up with a bad reputation due to the poor choices of a few people.

If you've read the recent books, I will only get in trouble with pyrokinesis if I do something irresponsible with it. That being said, I will have to go into hiding (I am not responsible). on the bright side, KOTLC is still real. I am glad you have discovered the KOTLC club, created as per a previous wish fulfillment. 

You forgot to wish, and so I will wish again. I wish to be a hydrokinetic on top of my other boons.

1 hour ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

You forgot to wish

I actually did wish; my wish was that Pyrokinesis wasn't considered evil as much by the common populace.

1 hour ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

I wish to be a hydrokinetic on top of my other boons.

Granted, but your curse is that you have terrible control, worse than Lihn did when she was first introduced in the series, so you basically cause gigantic floods wherever you go without even thinking.

To try to turn this away from KOTLC, (we have the KOTLC Club thread for that!) my wish is that I would have the 5th Alcatraz book, which is for some reason missing from my collection of Brandon Sanderson books. I have 1-4, but not 5.

Granted, but the other alcatraz books dissapear.

I wish for a copy of every book in the world.

9 hours ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

I'll take it, but I should have worded the wish better.

(also side note - remember that the nightwatcher boon and bane don't always correspond to what you ask the nightwatcher)

8 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

I actually did wish; my wish was that Pyrokinesis wasn't considered evil as much by the common populace.

whoops, sorry. Granted in retrograde, and your bane is that I missed it.

2 hours ago, Some Random Spren said:

I wish for a copy of every book in the world.

Granted. You may only read the ones you don't like.

I wish for a quantum dissonance revealer

1 hour ago, Kelsier'sGodComplex said:

Granted, but it's broken and gives you cancer

I wish for cool anime hair

Granted. Your hair is always your least favorite color. and if you have no least favorite color, the hair is gone

I wish for a device I can freely use with no dangerous consequences that will let me travel in and out of books and imaginary worlds at will.

1 hour ago, Kelsier'sGodComplex said:

Granted, but when you enter the book you take the place of the character with the most painful death

Awesome! I can make this work!

31 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Granted. It's burnt :)

I wish for cuddles.

Granted. they are from your best friend(b/c I have read your posts). your bane is, now you smell like old, moldy cheese, and are unable to get rid of the smell. Until acclimatized, people near you are in dizzy and disoriented. Acclimatization takes a year.

I wish that all people in the Alleyverse RP could post regularly each day without IRL problems and no damage to their IRL situations

22 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Granted. Everyone you've ever interacted with on the Alleyverse now only exists on the shard, as you have destroyed their physical forms and lives.

I wish for some gold, maybe.

Granted. You now have gold in your bloodstream(I mean, more than normal)

I wish for the aforementioned people to once again have physical forms, and not have interference in any way, shape, or form with posting on any part of the website the 17thShard.

13 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Granted. All aforementioned people no longer exist on the Shard :P

I wish for even more gold in my bloodstream.

that would interfere with the posting, so it is null and void.

Granted, you will now start to asphyxiate as a natural consequence of the gold pushing out everything else.

I wish you would give me separate banes that are irrelevant to my wishes from now on @Sequence this also applies to Nightwatcher in general.

1 minute ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

that would interfere with the posting, so it is null and void.

It wouldn't interfere with anything if their accounts never existed in the first place

1 minute ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

I wish you would give me separate banes that are irrelevant to my wishes from now on @Sequence this also applies to Nightwatcher in general.

Granted. Your feet fall off.

I wish for a dog.

24 minutes ago, Sequence said:

It wouldn't interfere with anything if their accounts never existed in the first place

Ah, but that would. Also, that's not how you worded it. you were much more vague.

25 minutes ago, Sequence said:

I wish for a dog.

Granted. your bane is, you hear a solo from Nicola Tesla's recorder of death in the Accelerati Trilogy.

I wish to get an A on my AP test tomorrow