Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

3 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

You now have a complete catalogue of the spren of Roshar, but it's all in the Women's Script.

You also now do not have access to the Coppermind or the post(s) on the Shard where they translated the Women's Script.

I wish to be able to create money of any kind.

Granted you can create money of any kind however for every piece of currency you create, you lose a year off of your life. 

I wish that people didn't always have to hate each other and be such jerks all the time about literally everything

29 minutes ago, Jonathon said:

Granted you can create money of any kind however for every piece of currency you create, you lose a year off of your life. 

I wish that people didn't always have to hate each other and be such jerks all the time about literally everything

Granted. Your noble wish means it doesn't carry a burden attached. 

However nothing comes free and so from now on all things you see will be inverted in angle and colour.

7 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

Granted. Nothing happens. You might as well have not visited the nightwatcher this time.

I wish to know the meaning of life, the universe, and everything.

She hands you a dictionary. Your curse is that all writing appears mirrored to to you.

I wish to not be tired whenever I wake up. 

Edited by Scriptorian

2 minutes ago, Scriptorian said:

She hands you a dictionary. Your curse is that all writing appears mirrored to to you.

I wish to not be tired whenever I wake up. 

Granted. The instant you wake up, you aren't tired. Your bane is that you can't sleep for more than 5 minutes in any given 24 hour period. 

I wish

3 hours ago, Shqueeves said:

Granted. The instant you wake up, you aren't tired. Your bane is that you can't sleep for more than 5 minutes in any given 24 hour period. 

I wish

Granted. You suffer

I wish half of my commuter trains aren't being cancelled in August.

28 minutes ago, Figberts said:

I wish for every single Cosmere book, past and future, in its leatherbound edition to appear in my house right now.

Granted, but now you are blind and deaf so you would never enjoy them.

I wish to have infinite free time.

32 minutes ago, Important_wavy_thing said:

Granted, you are cursed with insatiable boredom.

I wish for infinite money

Granted, but of course naturally this deflates the entire economy and all your money becomes worthless. And that's not your bane, that's just the natural consequence of gaining your boon. Your bane is that you become so unpleasant that you can't find anyone who is willing to sell anything to you.

Another money related wish, I wish I always had exact change for whatever I needed to pay for (and enough for tax too).

edit: spelling

Edited by Fatling

1 hour ago, Fatling said:

Granted, but of course naturally this deflates the entire economy and all your money becomes worthless. And that's not your bane, that's just the natural consequence of gaining your boon. Your bane is that you become so unpleasant that you can't find anyone who is willing to sell anything to you.

Another money related wish, I wish I always had exact change for whatever I needed to pay for (and enough for tax too).

edit: spelling

Granted, all money you own, your wallet, and any cards to do with money are constantly uncomfortably sticky for the rest of your life.

I wish to be a mistborn on Scadrial.

On 7/22/2017 at 1:39 AM, Important_wavy_thing said:

Granted, all money you own, your wallet, and any cards to do with money are constantly uncomfortably sticky for the rest of your life.

I wish to be a mistborn on Scadrial.

Granted, but you will burn through metals twice as fast as other Mistborn.

I wish to be a Surgebinder on Roshar.

20 hours ago, Reaperess said:

Granted, but you will burn through metals twice as fast as other Mistborn.

I wish to be a Surgebinder on Roshar.

Granted, you burn through your memories instead of using stormlight, meaning theoretically you could literally just live in the moment, but bye bye memory if you want to be a radiant.

Sticking to the theme, I wish for 10,000 investiture breaths (not normal breaths, be original.)

The Nightwatcher grants your boon, and brings you to the Tenth Heightening immediately.  Your bane is that you lose a few every time you sneeze.  

I beseech the nightwatcher to grant my boon: Give me a copy of these three books: The Lost Metal, The Winds of Winter, and Doors of Stone.  (I canhold out for Oathbringer since it has a few more months to go.)

46 minutes ago, Cephandrius said:

The Nightwatcher grants your boon, and brings you to the Tenth Heightening immediately.  Your bane is that you lose a few every time you sneeze.  

I beseech the nightwatcher to grant my boon: Give me a copy of these three books: The Lost Metal, The Winds of Winter, and Doors of Stone.  (I canhold out for Oathbringer since it has a few more months to go.)

Granted.  However, from hence forward, whenever you read a book, you immediately forget the contents of that book.  

I wish I had the power to persuade people to do anything.  

Edited by Landis963

On 7/28/2017 at 9:36 AM, Landis963 said:

Granted.  However, from hence forward, whenever you read a book, you immediately forget the contents of that book.  

I wish I had the power to persuade people to do anything.  

Granted. But you can never hear another word the person you persuaded says or writes as long as you live.

I wish for earth to be part of the cosmere.

Granted, but the sheer desire to dominate leads the earth to ultimately enslave  the other planets.

I wish for the ability to create the most beautiful works of art in the history of the universe.

Edited by Nathrangking