Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 9:17 PM, Nathrangking said:

Granted, but you and your bird become pariah's from society. You are chased into hiding and become called servants of the voidbringers.

I call upon the powers of the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish to have the ability to reconcile any conflict.

Granted but you won't be able to reconcile any of your own conflict

My wish would be to have super intelligence 

1 hour ago, Stormsurfer said:

Granted but you won't be able to reconcile any of your own conflict

My wish would be to have super intelligence 

Granted you are transformed into a cray supercomputer

I call upon the powers of the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish to never know poverty.

Ooh, two wishes to destroy, *ahem*, grant!

First, @Nathrangking. Granted. You will never know poverty. You live the rest of your life an incredibly rich man who wants for nothing except a longer lifespan. Enjoy the next two hours as if they were your last! (They are)

Second, @BrendenShouse. Oookaay. You outlive the universe itself. And keep living. And living. Honestly, I don't know why you would want that. Anywho, your bane is that your mouth always tastes revolting. And not like you always have stinky socks in your mouth. A microbe attaches itself to your tongue, created specifically for this purpose by me, the Nightwatcher. It changes the taste to something equally revolting every 10 minutes or so, so you never get used to the taste. It also has a rudimentary intelligence that allows it to learn what tastes you hate most and do those more. Enjoy eternity!

I wish to always be able to think of good usernames/nicknames. I suck at that.

2 minutes ago, podman36 said:

Second, @BrendenShouse. Oookaay. You outlive the universe itself. And keep living. And living. Honestly, I don't know why you would want that. Anywho, your bane is that your mouth always tastes revolting. And not like you always have stinky socks in your mouth. A microbe attaches itself to your tongue, created specifically for this purpose by me, the Nightwatcher. It changes the taste to something equally revolting every 10 minutes or so, so you never get used to the taste. It also has a rudimentary intelligence that allows it to learn what tastes you hate most and do those more. Enjoy eternity!

My idea with outliving the universe is that there will be another one eventually yeah it would be super lonely but surely anything would be better than ceasing to exist

2 minutes ago, podman36 said:

Ooh, two wishes to destroy, *ahem*, grant!

First, @Nathrangking. Granted. You will never know poverty. You live the rest of your life an incredibly rich man who wants for nothing except a longer lifespan. Enjoy the next two hours as if they were your last! (They are)

@podman36 granted. You will be able to think of good usernames, but everytime you try to write them down or articulate them you will forget what they are.

I call upon the powers of the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish to always be able to get my way.

Granted! Just to be clear: this is a fun simulation of the Nightwatcher, right? So she would hear you ask for this instead of seeing it written down. So... you never find you self in a situation where you don't have your whey. Very healthy. 

I wish to never smell bad. In both forms. As in, I wish to never smell anything bad, and my body odor is never unpleasant.

52 minutes ago, podman36 said:

Granted! Just to be clear: this is a fun simulation of the Nightwatcher, right? So she would hear you ask for this instead of seeing it written down. So... you never find you self in a situation where you don't have your whey. Very healthy. 

I wish to never smell bad. In both forms. As in, I wish to never smell anything bad, and my body odor is never unpleasant.

Granted, you lose your sense of smell and your ability of sweating.(Good luck regulating your body temperature)

I wish to always found clean socks.

Granted. You experience a short moment of utter bliss, followed by a quick and painless death. You asked for the rest of your life, and killing you was the only way to make that wish easy to grant, I'm afraid. The nightwatcher prefers to be economical in how she applies her magics.

I wish for a fish on a dish.

Edited by Drake Marshall

3 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

Granted. You experience a short moment of utter bliss, followed by a quick and painless death. You asked for the rest of your life, and killing you was the only way to make that wish easy to grant, I'm afraid. The nightwatcher prefers to be economical in how she applies her magics.

I wish for a fish on a dish.

Granted, you get a fish on a dish but it is so small that it cannot be seen with the naked eye.

I call upon the powers of the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish to always be healthy.

6 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

Granted, you get a fish on a dish but it is so small that it cannot be seen with the naked eye.

I call upon the powers of the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish to always be healthy.

Granted. You are a very healthy to the point of psychosis if you see any germs. You know instinctively what germs are, where they are, how many of them there are, what they will do to you if you are infected, etc. It is up to you to use this information. Good luck kissing anyone ever again {cackles evilly}.

I wish to be able to wake up well rested every morning.

Just now, Shadowmancer said:

wish to be able to wake up well rested every morning.

Granted. You wake up well rested every morning. Every Morning. Morning as in exactly 6:00 AM. IN EVERY TIMEZONE MWA HA HA

Every hour you fall asleep and wake up.

I wish for a fish on my fish wish dish.

50 minutes ago, Roadwalker said:

Granted. You wake up well rested every morning. Every Morning. Morning as in exactly 6:00 AM. IN EVERY TIMEZONE MWA HA HA

Every hour you fall asleep and wake up.

I wish for a fish on my fish wish dish.

Granted you get your fish on your dish but it is alive and you can't kill it

I wish to be able to eat whatever I want and never gain weight

7 minutes ago, Stormsurfer said:

I wish to be able to eat whatever I want and never gain weight

Some of us already have that ability. Yet it is a curse. 

You don't gain weight. But the negative effects of the food beyond weight remain. As for your curse, you gain an incurable scratch on that part of your back that you can't reach. And no backstretch seems to do the job. 

I wish for a better understanding of my faults. 

14 minutes ago, Flash said:

Some of us already have that ability. Yet it is a curse. 

You don't gain weight. But the negative effects of the food beyond weight remain. As for your curse, you gain an incurable scratch on that part of your back that you can't reach. And no backstretch seems to do the job. 

I wish for a better understanding of my faults. 

Granted, but they are so many that you are driven into insanity.

I call upon the powers of the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish for all of my faults to disappear. 

1 hour ago, signspace13 said:

Granted but they only work at the loudest possible volume

I wish for A mistborn Anime done by Studio Bones.

Granted, but you are blinded so you cannot read it.

I call upon the powers of the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish to have the power control the weather.

6 hours ago, Stormsurfer said:

Which is alive? The fish, or the dish? :P

4 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

Granted, but you are blinded so you cannot read it.

I call upon the powers of the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish to have the power control the weather.

Granted. You are now Rob McKenna, the rain god.

Your bane is that you have to pick up Arthur Dent on the side of a road.

I wish for a dish on a fish.

3 hours ago, Shqueeves said:

Granted. The nightwatcher, confused, gives you a fish with a dish on top. Your bane is that you are constantly plagued with the feeling that you've forgotten something important. 

I wish to be a full feruchemist.

Granted however your bane is that you lose some of your life force whenever you use your feruchemist abilities.

I wish to be a full mistborn

20 minutes ago, Stormsurfer said:

Granted however your bane is that you lose some of your life force whenever you use your feruchemist abilities.

I wish to be a full mistborn

Granted, but you immediately forget that you have the powers and are basically stuck like Vin at the beginning of TFE, because why would you swallow metal flakes? That would be crazy.

I wish for a week of sunshine in this unfairly cold and rainy summer.

1 hour ago, Ciridae said:

Granted, but you immediately forget that you have the powers and are basically stuck like Vin at the beginning of TFE, because why would you swallow metal flakes? That would be crazy.

I wish for a week of sunshine in this unfairly cold and rainy summer.

Granted, but during that week there will only be sunshine and as a result billions will get sick from sleep deprivation.

I call upon the powers of the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish that I and all of my friends and family would become immortal.

2 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

I call upon the powers of the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish that I and all of my friends and family would become immortal.

Granted. Shoulda asked for invincibility or eternal youth, though :D

I wish for the people in this thread to start giving much funnier, more creative answers.