Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

2 minutes ago, BringerofShadows said:

I wish for people to get along.

Granted, there is no more conflict in the world because, in a single instance, the frontal lobes of every sentient being were removed. The world now looks eerily like the pictures on Jehovah's witness pamphlets, where people are stretched out on picnic blankets sharing food with lions, squirrels, eagles and bears, only all the animals and people are drooling a lot more.

I wish that I could melt cheese using just the power of my mind.

5 hours ago, hoiditthroughthegrapevine said:

Granted, there is no more conflict in the world because, in a single instance, the frontal lobes of every sentient being were removed. The world now looks eerily like the pictures on Jehovah's witness pamphlets, where people are stretched out on picnic blankets sharing food with lions, squirrels, eagles and bears, only all the animals and people are drooling a lot more.

I wish that I could melt cheese using just the power of my mind.

Granted, but it always burns. 

I wish for T-Series to loose all their subscribers. 

Edited by BringerofShadows
*sigh* Grammar.

47 minutes ago, BringerofShadows said:

I wish for people to subscribe to PewDiePie!

Granted, but for every subscriber PewDiePie gets, two people subscribe to T-Series. And three subscribe to DudePerfect so they can #TiethePie despite that being an obvious ploy to become the most subscribed channel

I wish for two randomly selected cities in the world to switch places, without the residents of them knowing about it. I'd also like a helicopter so I can fly over one of the cities and watch people's reactions when they leave the city limits. :ph34r:

(Lol I haven’t been on here in a year it’s nice to see this is still going)

Granted, but no one in your family can remember him, causing endless shenanigans and unecessarily complicated emotions.

I wish for a fully-functioning hyperspace-capable starfighter with a teddy bear on the dashboard. (The teddy bear is crucial you see.)

Granted, but you must now travel the world for the next 9 months carrying the horrible burden of not being able to speak of it to anyone on pain of being thanos’d if you spoil ONE. SINGLE. DETAIL. I SWEAR TO ENDOWMENT....

I wish to be not-poor.

Granted. The consequences of suddenly having a helicopter in your property that has no registration, no purchase history, no manufacturer’s markings, and a total lack of branding and explanation when you have no idea how to fly a helicopter play out accordingly.

I wish to be an edgy, off the grid vigilante that partners up with his snarky AI sidekick that manages his nanotech-based alien War-Suit to bring down the various underground crime rings and shady government programs in the US.

16 minutes ago, The Technovore said:

I wish to be an edgy, off the grid vigilante that partners up with his snarky AI sidekick that manages his nanotech-based alien War-Suit to bring down the various underground crime rings and shady government programs in the US.

Granted, but all of your attempts to bring down the crime rings and government programs will have absolutely no effect.

I wish that I could never be tired again.