Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Granted, but it will refuse to cooperate with you in any fashion.

I wish to bond a non-Odium spren.

You bond drunk spren and see blurry, and stumble the rest of your life. Your surges are belch and blackout

I wish to understand compounding without dying or having my spirit web horribly torn apart

You bond drunk spren and see blurry, and stumble the rest of your life. Your surges are belch and blackout

I wish to understand compounding without dying or having my spirit web horribly torn apart

Here's a coppermind TLR made of himself compounding and using his awesome powers. The Nightwatcher demands a quarter of your future income to disappear from your possessions and be transported to her to use as a potential boon for some poor soul out there.

(well yeah, the bane doesn't have to actually match right?)

Feel free to take the cash guys.

I wish for better battery life on my phone.

Edited by natc

Here's a coppermind TLR made of himself compounding and using his awesome powers. The Nightwatcher demands a quarter of your future income to disappear from your possessions and be transported to her to use as a potential boon for some poor soul out there.

(well yeah, the bane doesn't have to actually match right?)

Feel free to take the cash guys.

I wish for better battery life on my phone.

Granted. You now have a nokia brick phone that can go three weeks on one charge. As an extra boon, its screen also never cracks. You can never get a new phone.

I wish to have a fully functional ability to compound luck.

Granted. You get a significant fortune, but somebody accuses you of stealing it. For some reason, nobody believes that a magical spren gave it to you.

I wish for a hemalurgic cookie.

Granted, it rips out your soul as it travels down your digestive track

I wish I had mist fabrials, the knowledge to use them, and the means without me having to die or be horribly mutilated to accomplish it. 

Granted, it rips out your soul as it travels down your digestive track

I wish I had mist fabrials, the knowledge to use them, and the means without me having to die or be horribly mutilated to accomplish it. 

Sure you get it. For the rest of your life, you see everything as if through very thick mist.

I wish to know the names of all 16 Shards and names of their Holders and their planets, assigned so that I know who holds which Shard and where they are, and not forget it.

Sure you get it. For the rest of your life, you see everything as if through very thick mist.

I wish to know the names of all 16 Shards and names of their Holders and their planets, assigned so that I know who holds which Shard and where they are, and not forget it.

Granted. You know where all the shards are and such. Odium knows where you are and such.

I want the power to remove people's curses without killing them.

hmn... who gets cursed, You or him?

I wish for answers!

No; yes; don't, she's a vampire and will kill you; RAFO. You will never know the questions.

I wish for a cup of drinkable hot chocolate that never runs out of hot chocolate, but won't drown me in it either.

No; yes; don't, she's a vampire and will kill you; RAFO. You will never know the questions.

I wish for a cup of drinkable hot chocolate that never runs out of hot chocolate, but won't drown me in it either.

Granted. The hot chocolate, while edible, tastes horrendous.

I wish to proclaim my return!