Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

19 hours ago, Honorless said:

Granted, you will also never want for food or want food, for the price for this boon is your hunger and appetite

I wish to always be clean

I already have a messed up appetite and I never feel hungry so I get no punishment :D

Granted, but you have terrible breath forever

26 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I wish for people to remember the little things like doing their laundry, checking their blind spot before merging, and not giving their credit card number out on the internet. Oh, and also MAKING A WISH!

Sorry, sorry. I'm in school so I was rushed. ^_^

Your bane is that you forget all these things and everyone hates you.

I wish for a cool jacket. 

45 minutes ago, Kelsier'sGodComplex said:

Sorry, sorry. I'm in school so I was rushed. ^_^

No problem.

45 minutes ago, Kelsier'sGodComplex said:

I wish for a cool jacket. 

Granted. Your bane is that the jacket makes you uncomfortably hot whenever you wear it.

Edit- I guess my wish didn't get granted.

I wish for a deevy knife.

Edited by Nameless

On 9/14/2021 at 2:37 PM, Nameless said:

I wish for a deevy knife

Granted!

dragonKnife.thumb.jpg.85d091d0f0d954ec4fd2895b211b376b.jpg

It's a sentient awakened dagger named Melvin. It constantly drones in your head with a nasally monotone voice and it's also a total grammar nazi that's always correcting your grammar. And it likes to point out patently obvious things, like when you are trying to go into a store and you pull on the door handle when it's a door that opens by pushing, it says things like "You know really should push the door open".

Your bane is that like the dagger from Shador Logoth, you must always carry the dagger with you or die.

I wish that wishes were both wings and horses, so that beggars could ride flying pigs.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2021 at 0:51 PM, Kelsier'sGodComplex said:

Granted, (although I have no idea what you wished for XD) but now you are deathly afraid of heights. 

It's a combination of two pat sayings in the Wheel of Time. If wishes were horses beggars would ride, and if wishes were wings even pigs would fly. So it's only natural to wish that both were true so that beggars could ride flying pigs.

I guess I have to quit my day job as a human fly now, drat.

On 9/25/2021 at 0:51 PM, Kelsier'sGodComplex said:

I wish for an electric cello

Granted!

It sounds great, and it's made of black laquered wood carved to look like a dragon with folded wings. The only problem is that it can only be powered by a special lightning rod bow that attracts plasma arcs from a live tesla coil. But you look awesome in your chain mail like Faraday suit, with your bow crackling with lightning as you harness raw primal energy to make your electric cello wail. 

Your bane is that you never feel like your teeth are brushed enough.

I wish that I had a box of dental floss that will never run out, and that this dental floss would have the same proportional tensile strength by diameter as spider silk.

You get gold-plated sushi!

Your bank account gets robbed, and you lose an amount equal to the price of the sushi. Additionally, you find out that you are not a Gold misting.

I wish for mashed potatoes.

Edited by Tani