i guess in honesty id prefer a braids elim, of the other baby wagons (kinda hate the vote on raven and like. also dont rlly vibe with their hedy reads and such, though i should probs be leery *of* sart on that vote

edit:

aman to put this clearly i think stick is better than me at werewolf until i dont think she is

Edited by neil the beguiled

2 minutes ago, neil the beguiled said:

"until i dont think she is"

<i think shes wrong on archer>

Oh I see. Misunderstood that bit.

Fair enough. Your lobbying has been noted. Maybe you can switch to Braids to tie them, and we can see if anyone wants to step up or shift.

Edited by Amanuensis

10 hours ago, Archer said:

Thanks for your thoughts! 

I understand how you got to Raven, but for the sake of convenience, would you mind focusing on someone in your POE with a higher post count? ie me or Drake. I'll also accept commentary on Stick or Nigel. Thoughts on the so far, even gut? 

That is a fair request, especially since my vote did not spur any more posts. Honestly, I have a hard time separating my own opinion of you from everyone else's opinion of you, and the fact that so many people jumped on you with little resistance is troubling, to say the least. If we look at just the votes, that gives [DrakeMarshall, Amanuensis, Stick]. Hmmm... out of those, I dislike Aman claiming Contact because... that doesn't seem like something the Contact would do? I understand there could be a gambit at play, but it just gives me iffy vibes. Still, I don't feel like voting Aman at the moment, so... neil? While I am historically bad at judging him, he is slowly souring for me, and, anyway, I am starting to panic at this point.

1 minute ago, neil the beguiled said:

aman is the contact until the nk fails on him :curtain:. its bad idea to sow that seed now :/.  whym i sourt?

when did archer vote?

Excuse me, I started this fairies trend. Or maybe I plus oned someone. Either way, them only showing up when under pressure is fundamentally a bad look so I'm okay with this

Just now, Archer said:

Excuse me, I started this fairies trend. Or maybe I plus oned someone. Either way, them only showing up when under pressure is fundamentally a bad look so I'm okay with this

it didnt show on tallybot is why >.> (and im also rllly tire d). @Amannuensis why faerie v? esp talking abt how ytou didnt like their parked vote. 😛

Oh the turn didn't end right I'm dumb, ignore that :P

1 hour ago, Amanuensis said:

Like, sure, you're mechanically right that it's kayana for the Contact to claim. But do you think I considered that when I did it, or even before reading this post? Nope! As you should realize now, I am a kayana player when it comes to my own life & what I do with it, and I've been itching for a game where I get to claim PR as the PR and see how long it takes for the elims to actually believe me and advance their wincon.

Sure, but as a fellow lunatic, the bit where the lunacy helps my team is a bit I consider important 😔

If you're village and don't want to play in the interests of the village, fine, but I reserve the right to doubt that you're a villager on that basis. Are you implying I shouldn't?

Because yeah I'm not really judging your plastyle here I'm saying I think you're Evil.

1 hour ago, Sart said:

I've flipped back and forth on them, but it kind of feels TWTBW at this point. I know you said to ignore other player's opinions on him, but that's what's really driving that for me. It seems like everyone and their mother has voted for him. Just reading his posts it's mostly null.

Vote Tally
Archer (3)
: Amanuensis, DrakeMarshall, Stick.

Sart (2): TheRavenHasLanded, neil the beguiled
Stick. (1): RoyalBeeMage
neil the beguiled (1): JNV
TheRavenHasLanded (1): Faerie Braids
Faerie Braids (1): Sart

Personally, I don't think it's really true that everyone and their mother is voting for Archer.

You could argue that the spread of the vote across so many different people is indicative of lukewarmness over the issue, which is probably legitimate grounds for doubt that Archer is a hit, but I wouldn't say Archer is especially getting dogpiled.

I will also say that TWBTBAW is a situational thing. Sometimes if it walks and talks like an elim, it's not an elim it was just a villager who was an easy scapegoat. But sometimes if it walks and talks like an elim, it's legit just an elim. I can't agree with any argument that the former case is actually more common than the latter.

You can certainly argue that the particular things that look suspicious with Archer actually shouldn't be seen as such. But that's importantly different from saying somebody looks suspicious, therefore they are village.

That's my two cents.

3 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

Add on the fact that I am Village, and your insistence I'm not based on faulty reasoning, makes the situation doubly frustrating 😛

While I'm not village reading you for saying this for just a whole host of reasons, I'll admit I am actually kind of elim reading Archer for not having a reaction like this at any point. The 'Drake wtf why are you sounding so certain.'

As of LG98, my theory is that e!Archer tends to school his reactions and consequently underreact when I get baity. Practically everyone else who's engaged with my reads at all has in some way or another had a kind of 🙄 moment about my repeated insistence on my suspicions. Archer taking it in stride, somewhat perversely, makes him an outlier.

2 minutes ago, Archer said:

Her first game was as Amber Vulture in AG10. She did very well having been an elim thug. Her admitting panic here feels genuine to me, given her minimal experience with technical things like AtE. Possible that having fewer teammates could account for that change, but that’s my take atp.

Edited by Amanuensis

Just now, neil the beguiled said:

it didnt show on tallybot is why >.> (and im also rllly tire d). @Amannuensis why faerie v? esp talking abt how ytou didnt like their parked vote. 😛

I guarantee I misspelled it 

Faierie 

Best of luck on your IRL stuff btw

whoops the tally I just posted is out of date already

Vote Tally
Faerie Braids (4): RoyalBeeMage, Sart, neil the beguiled, Archer
Archer (3): Amanuensis, DrakeMarshall, Stick.

neil the beguiled (2): Faerie Braids, JNV
Sart (1): TheRavenHasLanded

EDIT: Ninja'd again! Smhhhhhhhhh

Editing manually

Edited by DrakeMarshall

1 minute ago, DrakeMarshall said:

Drake wtf why are you sounding so certain

Hey Drake, are you secretly the Contact or Insider? Why don't you announce it publicly!! 

Tbf that's something I'd ask, but it's not the best strategy 

4 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Her first game was as Amber Vulture in AG10. She did very well having been an elim thug. Her admitting panic heart feels genuine to me, given her minimal experience with technical things like AtE. Possible that having fewer teammates could account for that change, but that’s my take atp.

hm. i believe that you believe this but i dont know that i really follow it. idk it feels like theyre playing it kinda safe? ig?

i do like this post from u bc i get ur process i just dont agree w it

3 minutes ago, Archer said:

I guarantee I misspelled it 

Faierie 

Best of luck on your IRL stuff btw

xD. also dw lol i finally. got home so i can get some rest. for 15 hours

@Amanuensis switch plz trust

Edited by neil the beguiled

2 minutes ago, Archer said:

Hey Drake, are you secretly the Contact or Insider? Why don't you announce it publicly!! 

Why would a villager ever ask Drake to claim either of these roles after Drake spent this cycle bemoaning me for my Contact claim is my current question

Edited by Amanuensis

1 minute ago, Archer said:

Is it though? Is it really? Or is that just something you thought up just now.

The Contact only gets information today and I was already going after you last cycle.

The Informant knows who the elims are, but if I'm the Informant, that makes you Evil.