1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

i said that because you havnt done much to undermine anyone yet. haven been collecting votes or anything. 

for a red/ yelloe/green i might have to go...

raven/drake/stick/neil/sart/jnv/braids/archer/aman

these are just my gut thinking. no real reason for any of them. 

wait you think stick is town?

my reasons are... profiling the E team sort of

I don't really have a better way to say it than that

just that I have at least some idea of how elimming in this setup vibes like

edit:

Vote Tally
Stick. (3)
: Archer, RoyalBeeMage, Sart

Sart (1): neil the beguiled
JNV (1): Stick.
Archer (1): DrakeMarshall
neil the beguiled (1): TheRavenHasLanded

to whom it may concern, I am shamelessly advertising that anyone in my E or E(?) bracket is someone I would vote for over Stick

6 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

edit:

Vote Tally
Stick. (3)

to whom it may concern, I am shamelessly advertising that anyone in my E or E(?) bracket is someone I would vote for over Stick

share a wagon?

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

wait what. oops i think i was doing you but also acsadentily did stick

u greened me too tho xD

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

wait what. oops i think i was doing you but also acsadentily did stick

While I'm aware that this is something that shouldn't matter and I should probably just take you at face value about it, for some reason this statement feels like a lie to me.

Just now, neil the beguiled said:

share a wagon?

How does one share a wagon?

4 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

While I'm aware that this is something that shouldn't matter and I should probably just take you at face value about it, for some reason this statement feels like a lie to me.

How does one share a wagon?

hop in the waters nice

18 minutes ago, neil the beguiled said:

u greened me too tho xD

that was intentional

19 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

care to explain why?

5 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

so does everyone lean slight E on Faerie or

i might need a bit more evidence for a vote change

oh one thing I just remembered

I do think Aman may have been a bit overly generous with earlygame trust reads

maybe that's projecting paranoia but I feel a genuine villager is usually a little more reluctant to throw like 4 people in the 'good for now' bucket just on arrival

so yes that is 1 semi-concrete reason for the Aman read

3 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

care to explain why?

only if you explain your colorings :)

otherwise we can just let vague feels be vague feels

ok that's enough fun let's get rid of this stinky wagon on me haha

1 hour ago, neil the beguiled said:

unrelated but i realized typing this that i kinda v read aman lol, which makes worldview kidna ?????

what caused this btw, you were explicitly e reading him yesterday

58 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

edit:

Vote Tally
Stick. (3)

*squints*

have some free village cred for being hard committed to a wagon and having put zero thought into how to explain it. E!Drake pushing me would have a plan/argument prepped

1 hour ago, neil the beguiled said:

i tr stick bc shes pocketing me (vague threadstate read and also not hating anything shes posted. )

My main Stick quibble is idk why they're focussed on Bee. It's too elaborate to be distancing, otherwise I'd call it e-e.

Their stated reason is they want them to engage, but why not spread your poking around? Hit Fae, JNV etc. 

My best guess is stick is worried about Bee's vote, and is trying to engage with them to change their mind. That seems more evil than villagey an agenda to have to me. 

It's possible they're the Contact working from intel, but they're feeling them out, not arguing for their death necessarily. 

archer im voting JNV lol 

and why would my royalbee push be caused by me 'worrying about their vote'? they werent voting anywhere when i pushed them, both today and yesterday 

Edit:

I saw your question btw Neil I’m not ignoring it I’ll respond in a bit 

anyone care to guess why the elims kill Kas?

seems primarily like a control kill, not a Contact-hunting kill

which is a Decision that not everyone would make

8 minutes ago, Archer said:

*squints*

have some free village cred for being hard committed to a wagon and having put zero thought into how to explain it. E!Drake pushing me would have a plan/argument prepped

Thank you, I will cherish it.

1 hour ago, DrakeMarshall said:

just reviewed the reads people have posted to date

so does everyone lean slight E on Faerie or

hm. true faerie bread  science?

49 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

oh one thing I just remembered

I do think Aman may have been a bit overly generous with earlygame trust reads

maybe that's projecting paranoia but I feel a genuine villager is usually a little more reluctant to throw like 4 people in the 'good for now' bucket just on arrival

so yes that is 1 semi-concrete reason for the Aman read

only if you explain your colorings :)

otherwise we can just let vague feels be vague feels

aman is town because he hasn’t posted something pingy that makes me want to nail him to a wall. hope that helps. i think the difference between this game and the last with his content has been night and day  

29 minutes ago, Stick. said:

ok that's enough fun let's get rid of this stinky wagon on me haha

what caused this btw, you were explicitly e reading him yesterday

“haha this wagon on me is so stupid haha”

no? i don’t think i was v reading amen b4 but idk if i was scumreading him and if i was i’d really rather not be gotcha’d or something because i’m back at the mattress store

11 minutes ago, Archer said:

*squints*

My main Stick quibble is idk why they're focussed on Bee. It's too elaborate to be distancing, otherwise I'd call it e-e.

Their stated reason is they want them to engage, but why not spread your poking around? Hit Fae, JNV etc. 

My best guess is stick is worried about Bee's vote, and is trying to engage with them to change their mind. That seems more evil than villagey an agenda to have to me. 

It's possible they're the Contact working from intel, but they're feeling them out, not arguing for their death necessarily. 

this is kinda stupid but i don’t think a quibble is a good reason to vote when there is active scummy wubbys out there babe. and also stick started it (wrt bee)

8 minutes ago, Stick. said:

archer im voting JNV lol 

and why would my royalbee push be caused by me 'worrying about their vote'? they werent voting anywhere when i pushed them, both today and yesterday 

Edit:

I saw your question btw Neil I’m not ignoring it I’ll respond in a bit 

i don’t remember what i asked so this is fine

3 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

anyone care to guess why the elims kill Kas?

seems primarily like a control kill, not a Contact-hunting kill

which is a Decision that not everyone would make

Thank you, I will cherish it.

i killed him because i can’t take another wolf loss with him in xylophone. i don’t think a kas kill really narrows down much imo because who wouldn’t kill kas. maybe bee? but that’s still shrug. docelim!bee kills stick here anyways fmpov so  lol (unless distancing but idt e!stick would interact with e!bee this way ? idk i’m not a stick expert)

5 minutes ago, neil the beguiled said:

i killed him because i can’t take another wolf loss with him in xylophone. i don’t think a kas kill really narrows down much imo because who wouldn’t kill kas. maybe bee? but that’s still shrug. docelim!bee kills stick here anyways fmpov so  lol (unless distancing but idt e!stick would interact with e!bee this way ? idk i’m not a stick expert)

Well, I wouldn't?

Kas didn't seem like a stand-out good Contact candidate and that's pretty much the most important consideration from my point of view.

Either the elims are aiming for a conventional outnumber (idk I don't think most people would do this, maybe Aman or Sart?), or Kas sussed one of them, or they have no idea who the Contact is and just went with a noise kill.

6 minutes ago, neil the beguiled said:

hm. true faerie bread  science?

Faerie Braids science.

1 minute ago, Stick. said:

I kinda wanna kill both Archer and Drake honestly 😶

Do you 👀

13 minutes ago, Stick. said:

I kinda wanna kill both Archer and Drake honestly 😶

okay

edit: i had a thought but i forgot it so pretend i said something really profound and insightful and also nailing of several wolves

Edited by neil the beguiled

2 hours ago, neil the beguiled said:

oh and. i should probably not be a hypocrite @Faerie Braids hey can i see where your heads at? whats your reads looking like atm? whats your take of the c1 wagons and my interactions with you (esp after last game xD) and also sart  haiiiii ❤️

edit: @RoyalBeeMage could you go look at and respond to it ^^

Hum, okay so for the C1 trains... a lot of the JNV train seemed to be about how JNV typically plays different factions, which I don't feel confident commenting on. With only one post, focused on rules analysis, I would prefer to see more of them before really going after them. As for the Aeoryi train, I am rather put off by the sudden influx of four votes in two hours, three of which occured within an hour. Compared with the pace of the game so far, that felt rather fast. So, [Archer, Drake, Sart, Raven] is worth looking at, I guess? Out of those, I feel better about Drake, and, to a lesser extent, Sart, I am on the fence about Archer, and I am really curious about TheRavenHasLanded. As for the NK, eliminating village Kas does not seem to surprising to me after what I experienced during the AG. Finally, to your question regarding my interactions with you, put simply, there have been none this game :D. Your other posts are giving me tentative null+ right now, but I somehow managed to misjudge you twice during the last game, so we will see.

43 minutes ago, neil the beguiled said:

can someone like explain plainly the archer reads they have because i don’t get it he’s just a silly guy

😦

he is so sus

EDIT:

More seriously, I think his takes are just wildly incorrect. Not in a subjective way, but in an objective sense. Take his opinion on the royalbee/stick situ, for example. It feels extremely -and potentially deliberately- misconstrued. His d1 was all mech talk and a throwaway comment about kas being the informant or something

6 hours ago, Archer said:

Aman asking if I'd make it on for EOD was an olive branch they didn't need to extend. Free village cred for that

Why does this mean anything to you at all given the fact that Aman ended up voting you anyway? 

I have one Sart tell and they triggered the village part of it. Plus they were unaware enough to vote me for bad reasoning, so seems villag

Please elaborate on what v tell sart has triggered 🍿

Archer 

You're a villager because you stood up for your village reads at EOD 

Again, why does this mean anything to you when Neil didn’t actually do anything to save you at the end of the day. He froze and stayed on a side train, when he could’ve easily voted an elim read (aeo) while also serving the purpose of defending his village read (you). You village reading Neil for this reason specifically feels off and insincere because from your perspective you should be wary of e!him having weakly white knighted you. 

5 hours ago, Archer said:

*squints*

7 hours ago, neil the beguiled said:

Archer why do absolutely none of your village reads feel real lol. 

Edit:

aaaaand I’m still top wagon! You guys are going to look bad after my flip… 🤠