Break Tank 4: Last Night, Rain Mingled With Mist

Kasimir

4 minutes ago, JNV said:

Thats how itd work like poisoned Elder would get two people for which the statement these two are not the Forsaken is false so one would be the Forsaken I did get an answer on this point hence why Im voting you and if you flip green next time Ill be voting Haelbarde so yeah

Hmm in that case I guess I'll go Hael, in spirit. Ultimately I like your claim a lot better than his, I think his claim is textbook Forsaken claim whereas yours is much less so. Not a real vote because I maintain that C1 should be a no vote, we have two shots, we should gather as much info before voting as humanly possible. Y'all vote me like another night's worth of information is useless. It's not.

13 minutes ago, Ookla the Destined said:

If you wait until D2 to exe me/whoever, the only difference is that you're buying yourself more time to gather information.

Exactly. The whole point of this game is the village trying to gather information, so if executing you now gets better information later, then that seems worthwhile.

14 minutes ago, Ookla the Destined said:

Come D3, all the info will still be there. It doesn't really matter when I'm confirmed, except for that it's more useful to wait. From my PoV yall are shooting yourself in the foot here by exeing me because you're successfully decreasing the amount of info gathering time right after we agreed we wanted to maximize that time

Or are you saying that executing you Day 2 gives us more info gathering time? Because as I said earlier, if we don't execute you know, there's the potential for village info gatherers wasting their time verifying you instead of immediately know that you and your scans are clean and can move on to verifying others. I guess I'm not understanding your point yet.

18 minutes ago, Ookla the Destined said:

If you think JNV is Forsaken in 2/3 worlds, why are you voting me?

He's only Forsaken in the world where you are a Village Innkeeper telling the truth. If you are any combination of a Villager who is lying about being an Innkeeper or your scans, or a Darkfriend who is or is not an Innkeeper, JNV is either 50/50 a Forsaken, or is village. If everyone is willing to trust you, and so by your scan trust me, then we can execute JNV and be done with it. Otherwise, we need to verify you to know which world we are in.  

Plus keep in mind, we do have the Veteran (in theory) waiting to try and kill the Forsaken. JNV could be their target tonight if they wanted to use it that way. 

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Destined said:

Um, well, can you like ask the GMs how it works, because they said you could do that for specific roles and that seems like really useful information :P The only things stopping me from voting JNV mainly are that we don't actually know how your role works and that your claim seems literally perfect for a Forsaken to make. Like, you waited until everyone else had claimed, and then claimed a role that requires zero accountability for the rest of the game?

Like I said, I talked to Kas about it (and Drake has since weighed in) and the indication is that the second interpretation is correct. Basically that one of my results is guaranteed to be incorrect. And so given "this player is not a Forsaken" is incorrect, that means one of my two results has to be a Forsaken.

I claimed last because I was asleep while all of you were claiming (except JNV - I did have opportunity to claim before them I suppose).

And are you suggesting that in fact you didn't scan me or otherwise have serious reason to doubt that your result was accurate?

14 minutes ago, Haelbarde said:

Exactly. The whole point of this game is the village trying to gather information, so if executing you now gets better information later, then that seems worthwhile.

Or are you saying that executing you Day 2 gives us more info gathering time? Because as I said earlier, if we don't execute you know, there's the potential for village info gatherers wasting their time verifying you instead of immediately know that you and your scans are clean and can move on to verifying others. I guess I'm not understanding your point yet.

Plus keep in mind, we do have the Veteran (in theory) waiting to try and kill the Forsaken. JNV could be their target tonight if they wanted to use it that way. 

I claimed last because I was asleep while all of you were claiming (except JNV - I did have opportunity to claim before them I suppose).

And are you suggesting that in fact you didn't scan me or otherwise have serious reason to doubt that your result was accurate?

It doesn’t, though. The information is the same regardless of when I’m exed. Exeing me now means no exe D2 and an exe with my info confirmed D3. Exeing me D2 means a D3 exe with my info from every past cycle confirmed just the same, except it nullifies the usefulness of D2. Tomorrow we will have substantially more information than today. I think if you exe me it’s quite possible the results come back in a way where you really wish you’d waited.

More this, yes. The entire strategy is using the exe the best we can, and that requires max info gathering. I don’t want you guys to waste the exe confirming me today only to find out tomorrow that you’d rather have waited to hit someone else. If you want to exe me tomorrow that’s totally fine. It’s following basic strategy. I don’t see why the desire to confirm me as fast as possible changes that.

Mmm I like that idea, yeah.

Fair, but yeah waiting until post JNV’s claim to accuse JNV of being Forsaken is kind of weird :P.

No, I just really don’t like the idea of voting today. It makes me nervous.

22 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Okay 

Does anyone have the claimslist?

1. Ookla the Raveness/Wizard claimed Watchman, getting Ookla the Resolute/Aeoyri as their (allegedly drunken) result.
  2. Ookla the Resolute/Aeoryi claimed Gossip, who last suggested they target Devo today to get their one truth and lie from the GMs.
  3. JNV claimed Apothecary, and that they chose not to use their ability last night.
  4. Ookla the Destined/Mat claimed Innkeeper, suggesting they scanned Ookla the Raveness/Wizard and Hael as Village last night, making the pair drunk.
  5. Ookla of Ravens claimed Veteran and has not used their ability yet.
  6. Devotary of Spontaneity claimed Gleeman, saying that they scanned Ookla the Paradigm/Archer as Village last night.
  7. Haelbarde claimed Elder, saying they learned that JNV and Ookla the Raveness/Wizard were not the Forsaken, although if drunk as a result of being targeted by Ookla the Destined/Mat, then the result means that one of JNV and Ookla the Raveness/Wizard has to be the Forsaken.
  8. Ookla the Paradigm claimed Wisdom and has not used their ability yet.

You've heard of Vote Tally, but have you heard of...

Vote Tally II - IN SPACE:

Aeoryi / Ookla the Resolute (1) - Wizard / Ookla the Raveness

Mat / Ookla the Destined (3) - Archer / Ookla the Paradigm, Hael, JNV

No Execution (3) - Aeoryi / Ookla the Resolute, Mat / Ookla the Destined, Raven / Ookla of Ravens

Just now, DrakeMarshall said:

No Execution (3) - Aeoryi / Ookla the Resolute, Mat / Ookla the Destined, Raven / Ookla of Ravens

On second thought, tallybot is actually a great tool and reliable and we would rather have tallybot 😛

24 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

why is this so funny to me?

9 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

I thought Kas already calibrated (or whatever you do to tallybot) the thing for Ookla names?

Only for those in Mat's MR and Araris's LG, which are two separate instances. I have not bothered to do one for this due to the effort/reward ratio.

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

I thought Kas already calibrated (or whatever you do to tallybot) the thing for Ookla names?

well I bet he did but it's sort of the thing you need to calibrate for each different game since different ooklas are present

is that much work? no it really isn't

but have I done it? nope :P

maybe next cycle, if I feel like it

the point of using a script is labor-saving, but doing a tally by hand and making sure it's accurate just aint that hard and the game's only three days tops, so we'll see ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

the point of using a script is labor-saving, but doing a tally by hand and making sure it's accurate just aint that hard and the game's only three days tops, so we'll see ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, that and the fact Ookla season is due to expire soon - sure you can precode it but having to do it all over again for name regression is just a pain. Time not well-spent. And there are two of us to vc check. In theory.

Mat here laughing at the fact I'm suddenly willing to go back to traditional vc methods when GMing 😔

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Remind me, when does Ookla season end?

Is it today?

December 19th, whenever that is for you. Technically it ends Brandon's birthday which would follow America time zones but either way I'm changing back tomorrow morning.

Just now, Kasimir said:

Mat here laughing at the fact I'm suddenly willing to go back to traditional vc methods when GMing 😔

I mean, this thread is more than half as short as my game's thread (which tbf is actually a higher ratio of stuff to wade through as I had 11-12ish in 48 hours and you've had 5 in 12) but it is still less pages to look through when creating a count

But maybe I'm just making excuses for not being able to count red votes properly 😔 

Night One: Exe Post Facto

The Wheel of  ̵̗̤͎̉̈́ ̶̛̞͕̮̰͂͝ ̸͇͎̕͠ ̶̛̹̃̀ turns and Ages come and go, leaving memoris that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth returns again. What was, what will be, and what is, may yet fall under the Ș̶̢̝̺̙̩̮̖̦̔̽̂̍̈́ḩ̷̡̢̜̞̣͙̣̖͍̦͈̝͔͆́̇̓̅̎̾̾͛́̒̄̃̓͒̒̇̄̾͌̈̋̚͜͝ͅa̸̡͙͓̟̦̣̟͔̮̙̘̥̦̞͉͓̜̜̱̅̉͜͝_̸̛̝̙̱͓̼̥͚̖͚̮͚̞͒̒͆̒̋̉̊͘_̶̨̛̛̯̲̘̜̥̗͚̥̰̮͎̻̇̅̈́̊͒̊̽̀̈̆̏̐͋w̷̢̖̩͖̬̪͇̭̙̞̲̤̳͉̖̝̏͗͗͂̑̊͌̎͆̒̔̈́͒͋̇̿͘̕͜͝ͅ.

The small village of Helgen is sheltered from the Bight by the mountains of Kandor and the swords of the Borderlanders. This is not your war: most of you have grown up in Helgen and will die there as well.

Last night, the rain mangled with the spreading mist.

They hung a Darkfriend in the village square, that morning. You ṛ̵̀ĕ̸̹m̵̰̍e̵̩͂m̵̭̅b̵͕̈́ę̶͊ȓ̶̖ it. Old Sargon, no one quite believed he had it in him. But he went to the gibbet, his head held high, screaming the Dark One’s name on his lips.

T̶̘͎̋͆̔͆̓͘̚h̵̛̹̬͎͍͕̘͚̬̻͔̯͍͔͖͇̟̳̤̱ͦ̈́͒͗̽͆̑ͥͬͩͧͩͭ̾̏̉͟͜á̵̧̲͔̮̾ͪ̐ṫ͈̜̗̋̊͆ͤ w̱ͣ_̸̢̜̣͙̩̼͛̐ͫ̇̉̍͒͒͢͢_͓̮̋̎ͨ̀̀͜á̟̘̞ͥṥ̴̪͍̓̾ ṯ̢̦̘̩̝̹̩͕̩̻̤̫̠͚͎̤͖̅ͦ̂̈̔̑́ͩ̋ͣ̏ͤ͌̈́ͥ̒̃h͙̉͒̉̎̚͟͢ͅe̛̹͖͎͇̗͙̲̮̭͍̩̺͚̥͚̅̓͊ͯ͗̀̽͛̓͛̈́̔̓̂̍̀ͧ̑̒͂ͥ̈ͫͬ̌̀͝͡ d͖̣̞̙̍̌̄́ͯ͘a̷̷̡̰̞͓̦̳̱̖̻͉̞̜̦̒̿ͬ̌ͤ̓̃̀ͣ̆ͧ͗́̇̽͒͗͘͟͝͡ͅ_͖̉̔͌͐w̵̢̧̞̞̯̺̲͍͖͈͇͙̥̝̞̿̽́̀͑̽̂̿̇̎̕͠͠ṅ̶̷̶̘̤͚̟̘̭̪̞̗̘ͩͬ̈ͯ͆̓ͤ̓ͭ͑̚͠͞ͅ.̨̢̢͕̞͙̩̞̪̤͍̠̀̑̏̍ͬ̾̅͋͡ L̴̸̡̟̞̤̤͇̝͗̈̏̌̆͒ͯ͠a̶̵̢̧͎͚̣̲͙̱̼̯͍̘̲ͩ̒̄̔̍̿́̂ͩ̾ͭs̸̛̭͍̩̙̝̣̻̹͕̭̖͕̳ͬ̏̎͋̋̈̏̑̍͊͋̍̓͛̊̑ͬ̚͞͠t̂̋ n̻ͩi̷̴̗͈̲͙̦̝̪̾̎̉ͥ͋͢͟͠ͅ_̤̩̓̒̄̚͡__̻̻͗̾ǧ̵̸̯̙̩̝͇͔̔ͦ͒̉̇ͦ͊͘̕h̵͈̟̗̻͇͕͓ͩ̅̆̓͂́ͫ̚͘̕͢͡t͎̞̯̟͖̰͍̣̹̬ͭ̐̋̒̃̋ͭ̋̐̀ͣͨͯ͋͐̎͆͑ͭ͝͞,̺̮͇̺̼͙͙̱̞͈͐ͮͨ̓ͧ͆ͪ̅̈́͑̈́͐̎ͦ͊̑͆́͑͋̓́̕͢͠ͅ ṫ̷̸̖̪̪͍̙͙̑͆͑̐͌͗͘h͓͟ę̷̛̹̳̬͍̜͇̳͇̤̯̪̼̥̔͂͛̇̓͐̌̈̈́̈́̓ͬͮ̚̕͘͢͟͟͢͜͞͞͝͡ͅ mó̸̸̴̯̰̮̯̙̻͕̙̥̘̬̬̗͔̔ͤ̔̃͐̀͐ͮ̿͛ͩ̀̽̄̄͡͡u̸̸̻̤̝̤̝̱͔ͪͧ̐̎̽̽̐͒̔ͤ̈́ͨ̈̍̾͘͜ņ̴̷̧͎̱̠̳̣̤͙̘̬̒͌ͮ̿ͪ͌̂͑̍ͩ̀͜t̵̷̵̨̛̙͎͍̹̹̻̼̻͔͍̜͑ͩ͛̑̄̐̓ͨ́̃̆̇́͆̉̂̈̇̍ͫ̑̂̇ͬ̅̓̄͋͢͡͝ḁ̸̢̡̯̣͓̩̮̲̯̠̼̒̑ͯ͋ͩ̈́̎͒͆̌̊ͧ̉̂̚͘͜͝͞_̤͓͉̤͍̞̃̏͒̽ͣ̒̓͝ï̡͖͉ͮ̂̚͢͞n̸̛̘̮̝̒͛̚ ṛ̵̵̨͓̺̯͚͓̫ͩ͐̾ͨͯͭ̈̌̌͐ͬ͝ͅa̵͎̯̝̙̬̥̱̍ͭ̑̒̀̾̈́͒̂ͯ͌͂̏ͤ͢͜͞͡_̼͉̲̬͚̙̫ͥ͛̔͑i̢̤̞̗̜̞̦͇̬̮͎͒ͯ̓ͤͭ̍ͮ̊̑ͥ̓̋ͬ̕͟ň̷̴͔͐̚ m̴͚͇̦̪̬̗̩͇̊ͣͮͭͭ̾̔̀̿̍̃̀̾̿̅̃͋̕̚̕͝i̴̛̜̻͇̭̝̺͍̯͓̘̲ͥ̋ͨ̓͡_̥̰ͤ͑͞͡n̪̝̪͔̿̊̋ͤ́̐ͨͣ͢ǵ̢ͣl̵̗̰͉̩͔̐͂ͣ̐͛ͣ͜ͅ_̡̛̗͙̻̻͙̗͒ͫ͊̍͊̀̉̑̑͞͡_̵͚̉͆̍eͬ͂̋͝͠d̸͖͚̜̳̫̘̜͓͍̝ͩ̌ͨ̿͂̿ͨ̃ͩ̌͟͢ w̵̪͖̳̍ͫ̿_̡̹͙̘ͮ̿̊͂̽̈́͢_̳̏_̡̢͎̒ͮ̀̋́̑̊̾͒ͪ͜͢͝ḭ͇́̀́ͅť̷̙̬̹͇͑̓̄̿͗_̸̨̥̦̠̣̬ͯ͂̓̄́͝͝h̷̦͐̈́_̷̮̬͔̹̤̬̜͖͎̖̺ͯ̉ͧ̀̔͆͌ͧ̏́͗ͮ̎́̈́̋̚͜͡ t͔ͦ̽͢͜h̵̸̷̡̧͎̗̦͕͙̗̺̙̲̮̦͉̤̯̔́̓͆͌̊̆̈́͑͊̋̈́ͤ͆ͬ́̓ͬ̎̆̑́ͮ̕e̔̒̆͋̽ s̶̷̡̜̠̬̩͓̜̯̜̫̖̥͚̽̋̃ͩ͌̊ͫ̌̇ͭ̀̽̑̈́̀̆̀̈́͢o̶̧͚͍̘̺ͭͩ̈́̈̀̓ͭ͆͋̕f̴̶̡͔̮̫͎̯̥͇̬̫͕̫͎͔ͧͫͤͥ͋ͥ͋͋̊̌̇̽̅͌́̓̔̂̔͌̒̌̋͢͠͞t̵̛̛͔̘̥͈͈͓͉̺͖̣͖̓ͫͤ͗̋̓͆̏̏ͩͪ͒̄͂ͬͪ̀̐̌͜͡ w̶̶̵̸̛̛̗̣̲͓̪̪͕̮̻̮̠̌̑ͣͣͩͪ̂͐ͫ͊̈́͒̽́̆̇̏̿́̾̚̕͠ͅẖ̡̙͈̖̹͍̼͍̥̍ͭ̎͂̀̎̎̊ͤͮ̀̇ͩ͌̈́̋͌̄̚̚͠͞ͅi̵̸̶̡̦͎̺̫̺̊̄ͩ̒̋̎ͥ̇ͯͨ̚͟t̻̮̪̦̟̞̼̿ͦͫͭ̔e̴͆ͮ m̴̴̴̡̨̛̼͔͔̰͍̘̱̳̙͓͕̤ͩ̍͐ͫ̈́̎̅́ͧͯ̀̽ͮͪ͒͂ͩ͞ͅį̶̷̨̹͖̬̮̯̠͚̣̹̬̩̪̹͑ͬ́̃̀ͪ͌̽̿͌̔ͯ̐̍̈̀̕̚͘͢͜s̷̵̴̨̡̡̛̥͎͕͚͕̦̱͚̬͍̘̪̜̖͓͎̱̪̮͇̰͓̟͛́̉́̄͗ͨ͒͌ͣ̇ͫ̄̕͘͘͜ṯ̴̡̱͙͒ͤ͑͢ sͪ̈́̊p̶͙̜͓̟͓͇̏ͥ͌̃͋̌̓ͮ̓͞r̸̸̸͉͙̥̘͚̯̯̥͚̳̣̞̟̦͉̅̿́̓ͬ͆ͧ̉̅̍͒ͣ̔̚ͅë̶a̮̦̪̳͚ͯͯ̾͌̈̽͒͋̐͂̀̈́̀̽͘͘͡ͅ_ͭd̬̙̘͉̉ͤ͆̏́̆̋̓i̘̜ͬ̂̉̌n̥̖͚̬̞̰̺̫̤̦̗͒ͪ̿́ͮ́́͐̔ͧ̚͟͝gͥ ṯ̷̢̢̨͎̳̬̱̳̠͙ͨ̀ͣͭ̓̋̽̉ͨ̇̀ͭ̎̅̚̕͠h̨̥̀ŕ̞̣͔ͦ͋͌ơ̵̸̧̨͚͙͎̩̙͚̥̺͕̦̥̥̭̘̜̙ͥ̅͛͌̓ͦ̆̋́ͬͫͥ̈͂̏͟͡ư̛̛̼̗͓͓̤̜͐͆͐ͣͣͩ͊̊ͪ̈́̏̄͂ͦ̔̄̚͜͝g̣̜͓̞̙͍̐͗̀h̢̰̼̳ͭ͊͞͝ H̢͎̳̖̮̣͙̝̺̣̼͐͊ͦ͂̉̏͊ͮ͆ͣ̒́̇ͯ͝ͅel̨̛͖̼̪̻͇͈̠͉̘̗̲̺͓͗ͦ̐͛̄͑̑̍͑ͪͨ͆ͣ̀̚͢͢͡͝͠͞g̺̤͙̣̣̾́͡͠e̶͚̻̯̟͓͓͇̮̙̞̳̞̺̙̩̋͑ͬ̓̽͗̑ͮ͗͌ͣ͊ͨ̓̎̒ͣ͜͜͝n_̤̮͒͗͒̅̄͘̕͢,̵̴̧̡̦̞̘̤̙̽ͥ͛̆̔ͬ͢͠ b̸̵̵̛̛̛̘͎̫͓͙̥̲͈̯̈́͐̊̍̎ͥ́ͣͮ̋̍͘͟͢ͅl̴̶̴̡͙͉͈̳̗̮̘̬͕͉͂͗̓̋͒́̏̅̍͐̀͛̑ͯͩ̍ͥ̔́͒̈̔ͧ̂͂͜͠͞͠á̾̑̑̔_n͍͉ͮͮk̷̛̮̮̼͍̮͖̗̗̪͍̟̭̮͎͈̥̻̩̠͔̓̋̑̓̽̀͗̉ͤͫ̓̿̑ͤ͘̚͢͟ͅͅe̸̲͎̲̞̰̟̙̬̙̲̗̼̠͈͍̞̦͉͇̋̌ͧͤͨ̀̔̐̆ͮ̿͊̒̏ͣ̕̕͠t̵̜̖͖͉́ͪ̉̃ͯ͗́̀̑͋̒̕͢į̛̟͉͍̲͖͎͔̱͖̳͆ͥ̏ͨͫ͗ͮͭ̆͋̓̐ͩ́͜͝n̢̹̰̭͖͉̻̬̺̣̻͚̫̗͈̂́̈́̐ͨ́̓͌ͬ̾̐͛̇̋̀ͩ̒ͥ̏̾̿̇̕͟͡g͓̣̣̞̯̬̤̫ͨ͐̂̈̔̊ i̷̶̢͙͙͉͎̟̻͍̟̱͍͕ͯͦͦ͑ͩͯ͋ͥ͊͐ͫ̉̑̎͌̾̃͘͘̚͢͜͡ț̣̤̙̫̦̇ͭ̂̔̈ͪ̑̉̾̐͢_̷̢̞̰̹̹ͯͭ̒ͨ͆́̾͜_̴̖̳͍̆̋͐́͋̆̎͛̓ͅ i̷̸̸̮̻͍̯̻͍̙͎̗̞̹̻̼̋̌̔ͫ̒̓́͐̄̐ͤ̈̂͋̆̊ͫ̇̔̋̕͜n̴̸̬̫͇̯͇̥̫̲̮̟̩̱̈́͂̐ͣ̋͂ͮ̕͜ a̸̱̤̹͈͓͎͖̪̭̬ͮ́͒̄ͪͥͭ͂̾͐̎͆̎̔͒ͫͮ̿ͬ͂̒ͬ͘͘̚ͅ s̢̢̗̤̤̳̪̭̞͚͔̐̋̑̓͑ͧ́̚͝t̘̫͖͚̱̰͆ͯ_̸̨̦̘̳̯͕̼͚̙͕̠̫͊̎͋̎ͩ̏ͦ̉͑̑̆̉͛̊̕̚̚͟͜͜͠ͅr̬a̷̶̴̡̨̨̛̠̗͔̥̳̱̻͕͇̭̥̹̭̼̖͂̌ͧ̈ͪ̐ͮ̍̐͂ͬͭͥ́̅͗̄̚͜͡͝͡n̷̲̞̜̉̈ͪ̊̉ͭͦ́ͯͦ́̊͋̀̒ͨ͋̚͘͡͡͝g̣͍̳̓ͩ͆̀ͥ̈͌͒̓ͣ_̵͙̪̫͎̹̀ͨ̓͒ë̵̴̶̢̺͓̥̖͙͓̺̪̺̳̃ͥͮ̇̌͑̃͒̎͌́͊ͦ̂̍̿͗͂ͮ̚̕͞ f̷̢̧̤̥̜̗͓̟̤̫͉̦̘̾̓͋ͨͦ̒o̹ṟ̱̊̒͐̕̕g̴̵͍̲͙̦̳̖̮̱̗̫̣̺͇̝̱͍̲̰͎̥ͧͭͭ̏̂̅̄ͨ͘e̶̜͍͈͔̻̅͛̋ͤ̂ͦ́͂̓͌͞͡_̧̖͇̠͛͛͊́̿t͓͕͙ͪ͂͛͂̄͆ͮͦ̂̇ͩ̌̆̃f̶̢̡̝͇̜͎̮̦͔̮́̃̍̍͆̓̃͋̃ͧ͗̑̃̆̋͋͟͜͞ŭ̶̟̗̭̝̹̤̩̫̀͌͗̀̕͡ļ͙̬̩̠̺̼̥̫̥͌̿͐ͨ͛͋͝_̸̨̨̡̳̼̝̫̮̊̑̈́͛ͬ̓̅̀̋ͅǹ̨̛̪̳̬̱͎͓͍̫͓̑̾ͭ̊ͭ͟͜͜e̸̶̡͖̭̘̲̙̠̲̫̖̻̮ͮͬ͂̏͗̓͟͝_̵͙̮͘͞s̨̻͕̦̬̙͇̘̆͂̌͌͋̒͂͌̀̉̽͟͡ͅs̡̢̢̪͖̞͉͍͈̤͉̹̪̖̙̳͆̿̄̂͑̎͐̇̾͑̈́͛̍̅͗̅̎̑̚͡ͅͅ.̙͚̔̕

This morning…

Old Sargon walks into the village inn and laughs and orders a mead. Not dead. Not rooting. Still breathing, Light burn him and dam him f̶̗̌͂̾͐̀̄͆̔̑̋o̸̼͌̏̀̈́̐̈́ŗ̷̢̡̞̲̬͍̞͖̂́̈̐̎͗̆̐̕͘̕͘͘ę̵̹̰̯̮̭̫͎̬̝̙̱͉̪͍̙̐͗̄͛́̓͊̌̾̏͒͘̕̚̕͝v̵̠̭̏̇̾͋̋̓͐̕͝͝͠e̴̛̗̰͍̱̼̖̾̍͊́̋̾̅̈́͐́̓̔͂͘͜͝͝ͅr̵͕̲͔̜̗͔̗̮̖̠̺̜̥̠̍̇̀̒͆̈͌̀͛͛͒͌̓͝ͅ.

You are used to the Blight, to fell things. Sometimes, the D̶̖̥̠̖̾͛̈a̸͈͑̿r̵̛̩͖̿̿͑͜ͅk̶̖͇͔̿̄̕͘͜ ̶̳̟̀O̴͉͕͓̓̓n̴̛͔̦e̴̡̬̥̣̓ reaches out from his prison and touches the world. SOON

This though? You don’t know what to make of it. Old Sargon claims a Forsaken walks among you, that Helgen is domed.

And still, the mist creeps in.

rDlvWWN1JyTuBBwHf1SL9-kRVdgtkYze8aqujFiK8jKOvNWyiHWkEWfy9zjwUUOpy-V27O5OnSvclyMl40bK4hlMDNZU95CAhbhwwr3uLUt2_xhgNzjH1J5noTz6ZGi82D_9NigRRMqnpO41efAvsdk

Nobody was executed!

Vote Tally:
Mat / Ookla the Destined (3)
- Archer / Ookla the Paradigm, Hael, JNV
No Execution (4) - Aeoryi / Ookla the Resolute, Mat / Ookla the Destined, Raven / Ookla of Ravens, Devotary

rDlvWWN1JyTuBBwHf1SL9-kRVdgtkYze8aqujFiK8jKOvNWyiHWkEWfy9zjwUUOpy-V27O5OnSvclyMl40bK4hlMDNZU95CAhbhwwr3uLUt2_xhgNzjH1J5noTz6ZGi82D_9NigRRMqnpO41efAvsdk

The Night has begun! It will end in under twelve hours on 20th December (Wednesday) at 0130hrs SGT [GMT+8]! Please be patient as GM PMs are being updated!

Player List

Edited by StrikerEZ
fixed time

...That was fast xD

Thanks for not exeing me, people. If after the results tonight you guys still want to, at least I'll feel like you didn't waste it.

I realized that Hael can't be Forsaken as I scanned him village, lol. Unless the Pattern screwed with me, or JNV poisoned me (which would work because they wouldn't be Forsaken in the situation I was poisoned). But that sort of points me to e!JNV anyway unless I'm missing something else. I wish I'd connected those dots sooner but I don't think it would have made a difference.