1. 1. What should Merps full name be?

• Merp Durp
    • Merp Ferp
    • Merp Ferp Durp the 3rd

6 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

@TheRavenHasLanded

I thought it was @[Redacted]?

6 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Suddenly a crack opened in the tundra beneath her and it started to give way.

The forest is filled with fog and it’s getting taller. It’s hard to tell what direction is what for both of You.

Seven gazed into the misty forest. Somewhere beyond that was a ship. If he could just get to that, he could fly away. Get out of here.

If he could just remember what direction to go...

"Do you remember what direction the ships were in?" he whispered to Crescent. @Argenti

Edit: @The Wandering Wizard, @Argenti and I are in the temperate forest, not the rainforest.

Edited by xinoehp512

Junior ensured that each step he took as he ran would crack the ice where his foot stepped and had the effect all the way back behind him, where the other tributes were. Inadvertently, he was cracking their ice, hopefully causing them to fall in or at least slow them down to the ships. Whenever he launched himself forward, he would land on non-cracked ice, of course, but his weight would begin to split it.

30 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

The ground is now starting to catch on fire you need to move quickly, it is starting to burn your feet, but avoid the quicksand or you’ll be sucked into burning sand.

How close is Aria to the ship now that she’s been at it for a while? When will she get there? 

also for roleplaying purposes Aria has burns now because that seems fair.

Aria’s arms start to sting from the flames, but she grits her teeth and continues onwards as fast as she can while still being careful. This pain. Pain is nothing. Pain is temporary. Pain-

Is something I’ve felt before. 
Something that I’ve dealt with.

Something I can deal with again.

@SmilingPanda19

Edited by SymphonianBookworm

36 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

The ground is now starting to catch on fire you need to move quickly, it is starting to burn your feet, but avoid the quicksand or you’ll be sucked into burning sand.

47 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Seven looks around wildly. What- Where?

There had been an announcement, something about collaborating with the rebellion - and he'd ended up here. 

"Excuse me," he said to the only other person near him, trying to keep the panic out of his voice. "Do you know what's going on?"

@Argenti

31 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Seven gazed into the misty forest. Somewhere beyond that was a ship. If he could just get to that, he could fly away. Get out of here.

If he could just remember what direction to go...

"Do you remember what direction the ships were in?" he whispered to Crescent. @Argenti

The edge of the foggy forest shard

"No idea, but If we walk along the edge, we should get the other side without being lost. Wanna team up against the other guy?" 

She starts walking along the edge, brandishing her stick menacingly.

40 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Lollies moves towards the ships quietly, not taking her eyes off the monkey or her surroundings.

The quiet intensifies as she heads towards the ship, as does the density of the jungle. As she wanders closer she is faced by a massive tangle of vines that seem to slither and move of their own accord.

9 minutes ago, Argenti said:

"No idea, but If we walk along the edge, we should get the other side without being lost. Wanna team up against the other guy?" 

"Against-? Why can't we work together?" Seven jogged after her.

1 minute ago, Argenti said:

The forest

"Only two ships honeypot, someone can't get one"

Seven remained quiet. Reflecting back on the brief glance he'd had of the ships, he had to admit to himself she was right. 

Don't think about that right now, he told himself. They could figure things out once they got to the ships.

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

Seven remained quiet. Reflecting back on the brief glance he'd had of the ships, he had to admit to himself she was right. 

Don't think about that right now, he told himself. They could figure things out once they got to the ships.

The fog forest

Diana and seven keep walking along the edge, finding... @SmilingPanda19

55 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Junior struggled his way up and cursed under his breath.

"Crack your own ice, you monster," he muttered, "I'm not going down with you."

Junior lifted his foot and came down hard, stomping on both Jock's hand and the ice with incredible force. The already splitting ice all of a sudden started cracking more, at a rapid pace. Jock's hand was in terrible shape... bleeding and bruised at the least. As soon as Junior stomped on the ice, he jumped away as far as possible, landing on ice that was quickly splitting from the effect of the initial crack. He ran, half skipping half sprinting, trying to race the natural cracks as he raced towards the ship, ice cracking beneath him as he prayed not to slip and fall.

It all suddenly started coming crashing down beneath the two, Jock scrambles after him, about five feet behind. 

"You son of a gun..." 

47 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Junior ensured that each step he took as he ran would crack the ice where his foot stepped and had the effect all the way back behind him, where the other tributes were. Inadvertently, he was cracking their ice, hopefully causing them to fall in or at least slow them down to the ships. Whenever he launched himself forward, he would land on non-cracked ice, of course, but his weight would begin to split it.

It suddenly cracked in front of him causing him to trip. 

47 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Aria’s arms start to sting from the flames, but she grits her teeth and continues onwards as fast as she can while still being careful. This pain. Pain is nothing. Pain is temporary. Pain-

Is something I’ve felt before. 
Something that I’ve dealt with.

Something I can deal with again.

@SmilingPanda19

She is about 20 meters from the ship, she can see the wall of flames go up in front of Silver. 

42 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Nova began to head towards the other ship, racing as fast as Junior. They would be neck and neck, if they were going to the same ship.

She got ahead, but the ice was crumbling under her too. 

42 minutes ago, Ati16 said:

Jason cautiously started to walk towards one of the ships.

Please use your callsign. It's easier for me. 

17 minutes ago, Argenti said:

The edge was made of rocks and had fog seeping off of it. 

17 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Abandoning his careful stride, Silver sprints toward the ships, trying to dodge any nearby fire 

He just about gets to the ship, ten meters away, and a wall of flames go up in front of them. 

8 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Against-? Why can't we work together?" Seven jogged after her.

2 minutes ago, Argenti said:

The forest

"Only two ships honeypot, someone can't get one"

6 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

It all suddenly started coming crashing down beneath the two, Jock scrambles after him, about five feet behind. 

"You son of a gun..." 

She is about 20 meters from the ship, she can see the wall of flames go up in front of Silver. 

He just about gets to the ship, ten meters away, and a wall of flames go up in front of them. 

Nova began to run even faster. The ice was cracking quickly behind her, but she kept her steps light and quick. It didn't seem like anyone else was going for the ship she was.

9 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"You son of a gun..." 

Can she make it to the ship?

10 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

The edge of the shard 
Crescent walks along the edge, away from her starting place

53 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The quiet intensifies as she heads towards the ship, as does the density of the jungle. As she wanders closer she is faced by a massive tangle of vines that seem to slither and move of their own accord.

lollies trys to find a way around.

Junior grit his teeth as he fell to the cracking ice, swinging at Jock.

"I don't want to kill you, Jock. I wouldn't do that to Aria- she deserve that honor. But I need that ship."

There were two ships... They could defeat others if they worked together to take the ships. But no. That would require working together. Negotiation. Trust. Why would Junior be a wingman to someone like Jock? He pressed his fingers into his palm, making himself bleed as he thought, ideas flying at rapid pace... Quicker than the ice itself could crack.

@SmilingPanda19