Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

1 hour ago, shortcake said:

Lundyn walks nervously over to Pic.

Are you okay?? she sends to him

@Cash67

Pic winced once more as he looks around for the source of the noise. His eyes come to rest on a small girl with wings. “Was that you?” He hummed at the girl. 

Just now, Cash67 said:

Pic winced once more as he looks around for the source of the noise. His eyes come to rest on a small girl with wings. “Was that you?” He hummed at the girl. 

I have to walk home so I'll try to respond then

6 hours ago, shortcake said:

2 hours ago, Cash67 said:

IM BACK!!

6 hours ago, Cash67 said:

"Yes! What's going on?? No one is telling me anything- well, I haven't really asked; people are scary..." She trailed off.

@Cash67

8 minutes ago, shortcake said:

"Yes! What's going on?? No one is telling me anything- well, I haven't really asked; people are scary..." She trailed off.

@Cash67

Pic smiled at her. “They can be,” he hummed. “A floor was destroyed, so those who helped got hurt and we are waiting for healing.”

14 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic smiled at her. “They can be,” he hummed. “A floor was destroyed, so those who helped got hurt and we are waiting for healing.”

"And you're one of those people?" Lundyn seemed worried. She liked the music sounds that came from Pic; they were seemingly the only thing capable of keeping her calm amongst this chaos

my computer keeps telling me that "amongst' isn't a word ;-;

also don't worry I'mnot planning on having Lundyn do anything

@Cash67

Edited by shortcake

5 minutes ago, shortcake said:

"And you're one of those people?" Lundyn seemed worried. She liked the music sounds that came from Pic; they were seemingly the only thing capable of keeping her calm amongst this chaos

@Cash67

Pics vocals turned to a thrumming beat. “Yeah,” he hummed, then coughed for a bit. “We need to deal with the floor later, right now I’m just hoping to get healed.” He hummed this next part almost to himself. “If my voice wasn’t so ragged I could be doing some healing…”

4 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pics vocals turned to a thrumming beat. “Yeah,” he hummed, then coughed for a bit. “We need to deal with the floor later, right now I’m just hoping to get healed.” He hummed this next part almost to himself. “If my voice wasn’t so ragged I could be doing some healing…”

so remember way back when how Lundyn had the color thing with her eyes? I can't remember if she had a healing thing, but i'm fine with her having it if we wanna speed things up

but since we're like the only ones online for this at the moment, we could start this up again tomorrow?

3 minutes ago, shortcake said:

Yeah we can start again tomorrow. If other people wanna talk to Pic go ahead (looking at you @Spark of Hope ) but I’ll be awake for a little while longer.

I DO REMEMBER THE COLORS yeah I don’t remember what magic you had her do. In terms of power scaling, minor healing is always ok in my opinion. Major healing has the opportunity to screw with plot threads… that’s why I ain’t giving it to Pic. His whole thing is synergy.

So if Lundyn does something, Pic will hear it and him along to it which will have… interesting effects. His whole thing is reactionary based music magic which gives me a LOT to do with everyone else. It’s cooperative storytelling after all!

1 minute ago, Cash67 said:

So if Lundyn does any healing, it'll.. mess with music things

if I'm understanding correctly

i'll probably come back to this tomorrow morning, though

I'm going to bed in a minute or so because I am TIRED

2 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

After setting Addison down, Akarui sat in a chair next to Pic’s bed.

@Cash67 @shortcake

24 minutes ago, shortcake said:

Lundyn watched quietly, not sure what to do or whether she should try to help.

Pic hummed a ragged tune, smiling. He knew he would get better, for the clinic had great healers. 

“Are both of you ok?” He hummed to the two people who sat next to his bed. “I don’t want you to overextend trying to help me.”

3 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic hummed a ragged tune, smiling. He knew he would get better, for the clinic had great healers. 

“Are both of you ok?” He hummed to the two people who sat next to his bed. “I don’t want you to overextend trying to help me.”

"I'm okay, just... just a little shaken up, is all..."

17 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

13 minutes ago, shortcake said:

"I'm okay, just... just a little shaken up, is all..."

"I've been worse," she laughed. "I mean, I'm not kidnapped, the guy I like hasn't been comatose for a week, I'm not in so much pain I feel like I'm dying, so..."