Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

3 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

The pupil of her yellow eye rotated looking at Lundyn, and she understood as such. "If you want to try, go ahead." She said it quietly and kindly. Her wings ruffled a little.

12 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

“Can’t get much worse than I am right now,” Pic hummed. 

Lundyn took a deep breath.

"Okay... I can do this" she told herself.

she raised her palms above Pic and took another deep breath. "If it starts to hurt at all, just let me know, okay?"

She closed her eyes and a purple energy began to pulse through her veins down her arms to the palms of her hands, which started to glow purple as well.

17 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"Ahh," she nodded, still smirking. Her hair began to grow out past her shoulder blades again.

He smiled back. “Stay safe in your world,” he hummed. 

10 minutes ago, shortcake said:

Lundyn took a deep breath.

"Okay... I can do this" she told herself.

she raised her palms above Pic and took another deep breath. "If it starts to hurt at all, just let me know, okay?"

She closed her eyes and a purple energy began to pulse through her veins down her arms to the palms of her hands, which started to glow purple as well.

Pic instantly swapped to humming with the beat. His voice grew stronger the more she continued doing this. 

Keep describing what happens and I’ll be able to react to build the scene!

Edited by Cash67

3 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic instantly swapped to humming with the beat. His voice grew stronger the more she continued doing this. 

“I’ll be with the second best hero in the nation, in addition to being at the top of my class. It’s the scum of the earth who should be concerned for their safety when I go back.” She feigned cracking her knuckles.

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

“I’ll be with the second best hero in the nation, in addition to being at the top of my class. It’s the scum of the earth who should be concerned for their safety when I go back.” She feigned cracking her knuckles.

He laughed in joy as she faded back. 

3 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

He laughed in joy as she faded back. 

A feather zipped out of her coat almost faster than he could see and out of the room.

It went to his room and exploded into a glitterbomb. Rui’s sweet, but she’s a prankster and… well, it is April 1st

34 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

A feather zipped out of her coat almost faster than he could see and out of the room.

Gosh dang it Spark. Pic is gonna have fun with that later

Pic watched it leave the room then turned back to Rui/Ave

2 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic watched it leave the room then turned back to Rui/Ave

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Jar Man slams to the floor. "Wheeeeee"

Ave was now fully back. She saw Jar Man first. “Are you okay?”

Hehehehehehe 

1 hour ago, Cash67 said:

The energy began pulsing faster as she continued to heal Pic

i'm gonna be on and off for the a while so sorry

also sorry that this is so un-descriptive, my brain isn't working lol

2 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Jar Man slams to the floor. "Wheeeeee"

2 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

Ave was now fully back. She saw Jar Man first. “Are you okay?”

2 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Never!"

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

"I meant bodily. You slammed into the ground pretty hard."

“Welcome back, love,” Pic hummed to Lundyn’s melody. 

1 hour ago, shortcake said:

The energy began pulsing faster as she continued to heal Pic

You’re good! I’ll help out a little bit, and if you don’t like it, we can retcon. 

As the pulses of healing came more rapidly, Pic’s voice and tune kept pace. Pic added a melody on top of the thrumming rhythm, and Lundyn’s healing magic flowed more smoothly and faster.

Just now, Cash67 said:

As the pulses of healing came more rapidly, Pic’s voice and tune kept pace. Pic added a melody on top of the thrumming rhythm, and Lundyn’s healing magic flowed more smoothly and faster.

Ooh~, pet names!

She blushed. A lot. “Hi.”

3 hours ago, Cash67 said:

Lundyn's hands started shaking as the energy became more powerful. she was starting to worry about hurting Pic, but he hasn't made it obvious that he was in pain, so she kept going.

2 hours ago, shortcake said:

Lundyn's hands started shaking as the energy became more powerful. she was starting to worry about hurting Pic, but he hasn't made it obvious that he was in pain, so she kept going.

Pic hummed faster and faster, in beat with the rhythm of the pulses, and the shaking of Lundyn’s hands. The shaking increased in intensity until Pic absentmindedly summoned his staves, wincing in the process. One wrapped around each of Lundyn’s hand in a warm welcoming grip. At this point, the shaking had become so fast that Lundyn’s hands simply looked blurry. With the help of the staves, Lundyn was pumping out much more magic than she had before with much more control than she had had before. Pics wounds began to close. 

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

“The med wing,” Aventine said from a chair next to Pic. Her pinky finger gently rubbed against his.

@Cash67

Pic initially winced, then slowly began to sit up as Lundyn’s magic took effect. 

59 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Oh…right.” She stood up she looked at her arms. “Did someone heal me?”

Low key don’t remember and don’t have time to go back and look rn- I think so?

19 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic hummed faster and faster, in beat with the rhythm of the pulses, and the shaking of Lundyn’s hands. The shaking increased in intensity until Pic absentmindedly summoned his staves, wincing in the process. One wrapped around each of Lundyn’s hand in a warm welcoming grip. At this point, the shaking had become so fast that Lundyn’s hands simply looked blurry. With the help of the staves, Lundyn was pumping out much more magic than she had before with much more control than she had had before. Pics wounds began to close. 

Pic initially winced, then slowly began to sit up as Lundyn’s magic took effect. 

Her eyes followed him, but she didn’t otherwise move.