Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

"I've been worse," she laughed. "I mean, I'm not kidnapped, the guy I like hasn't been comatose for a week, I'm not in so much pain I feel like I'm dying, so..."

Jar Man totters in, drunk. "Good! has anyone seen the dragons flying around here? they are ENORMOUS"

15 minutes ago, shortcake said:

"I'm okay, just... just a little shaken up, is all..."

“We all are,” he hums at Lundyn. “You’re not the only one who feels that way.”

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

"I've been worse," she laughed. "I mean, I'm not kidnapped, the guy I like hasn't been comatose for a week, I'm not in so much pain I feel like I'm dying, so..."

“You and me both,” He sighs. 

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Jar Man totters in, drunk. "Good! has anyone seen the dragons flying around here? they are ENORMOUS"

Her eye did a quick rotation (I did a more in-depth description a couple pages ago but anyway) and she knew that he wasn't in his right frame of mind. She disregarded him.

1 minute ago, Cash67 said:

"Speaking of the guy I like, there is something you specifically should know."

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

Her eye did a quick rotation (I did a more in-depth description a couple pages ago but anyway) and she knew that he wasn't in his right frame of mind. She disregarded him.

Jar Man falls on the floor and looks up, grinning, and giggling.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Jar Man falls on the floor and looks up, grinning, and giggling.

She sighed and stretched her hand out. The black-and-green energy tendrils wrapped around him and suspended him in the air.

18 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

11 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"In a bit. There's something I need to make clear with Pic first."

She felt Pics attention focus on her. 

She felt Pics attention focus on her. 

"All of us- we're the same person, but different people, if that makes sense. Same spirit and soul, different origins, experiences, worldviews, states of mind, yadda yadda. And with that in mind, we date different guys. Keep doing things with Ave as you have been, that's fine, but when another one of us comes through, don't try to romance her."

22 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"All of us- we're the same person, but different people, if that makes sense. Same spirit and soul, different origins, experiences, worldviews, states of mind, yadda yadda. And with that in mind, we date different guys. Keep doing things with Ave as you have been, that's fine, but when another one of us comes through, don't try to romance her."

Pic chuckles at this. “Why would I?” he hums after the laughter calms down. “You’re clearly not Aventine.”

Pic chuckles at this. “Why would I?” he hums after the laughter calms down. “You’re clearly not Aventine.”

"Hey, know that. But some of the other guys get very territorial. Plus, it's just awkward."

30 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"Hey, know that. But some of the other guys get very territorial. Plus, it's just awkward."

"Well I'll try not to make it too awkward," he hums. At the end of the sentence, he coughs up a little more blood. "Geez, it'd be nice if I sould sing straight again," he rasps. 

24 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

"Well I'll try not to make it too awkward," he hums. At the end of the sentence, he coughs up a little more blood. "Geez, it'd be nice if I sould sing straight again," he rasps. 

"I'd heal you more if I could. Sorry I could do so little." One of her yellow eyes turned gray.

1 hour ago, Cash67 said:

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

split-personality disorder?

7 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"I'd heal you more if I could. Sorry I could do so little." One of her yellow eyes turned gray.

"I could... I could try to heal?" Lundyn says out loud. (which is rare)

5 minutes ago, shortcake said:

No, it's an OC for another fandom. Internal cinematic universe shenanigans

The pupil of her yellow eye rotated looking at Lundyn, and she understood as such. "If you want to try, go ahead." She said it quietly and kindly. Her wings ruffled a little.

Edited by Spark of Hope

31 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

22 minutes ago, shortcake said:

17 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

The pupil of her yellow eye rotated looking at Lundyn, and she understood as such. "If you want to try, go ahead." She said it quietly and kindly. Her wings ruffled a little.

“Can’t get much worse than I am right now,” Pic hummed. 

2 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

“Can’t get much worse than I am right now,” Pic hummed. 

"See, now I can't tell whether you're being optimistic or pessimistic." She smirked and shook her finger in his direction.

2 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"See, now I can't tell whether you're being optimistic or pessimistic." She smirked and shook her finger in his direction.

“More sarcastic,” he replied with a smile.