Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

9 hours ago, Cash67 said:

Pic hummed faster and faster, in beat with the rhythm of the pulses, and the shaking of Lundyn’s hands. The shaking increased in intensity until Pic absentmindedly summoned his staves, wincing in the process. One wrapped around each of Lundyn’s hand in a warm welcoming grip. At this point, the shaking had become so fast that Lundyn’s hands simply looked blurry. With the help of the staves, Lundyn was pumping out much more magic than she had before with much more control than she had had before. Pics wounds began to close. 

Pic initially winced, then slowly began to sit up as Lundyn’s magic took effect. 

@shortcake

4 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Well Jinx has been huddled in the corner for a few months... you two can finish up there and we say it's happening at different times but other than that JM is drunk and Lundyn his healing Pic.

Also, you and Bookwyrm dropped out of existence again

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“I don’t think I need it. I feel fine. And I trust you, not those…others.”

Her eyebrows furrowed. "Why don't you trust the others?"

Sorry.

On 3/7/2024 at 5:37 PM, Just-A-Stick said:

"I- d-d-don't k-kn-know w-what h-happened-d" Jinx stuttered, still crying, though it had slowed somewhat. 

Ash kept gently rubbing her back. "That's alright. It happens sometimes."

10 hours ago, Cash67 said:

Pic hummed faster and faster, in beat with the rhythm of the pulses, and the shaking of Lundyn’s hands. The shaking increased in intensity until Pic absentmindedly summoned his staves, wincing in the process. One wrapped around each of Lundyn’s hand in a warm welcoming grip. At this point, the shaking had become so fast that Lundyn’s hands simply looked blurry. With the help of the staves, Lundyn was pumping out much more magic than she had before with much more control than she had had before. Pics wounds began to close. 

Pic initially winced, then slowly began to sit up as Lundyn’s magic took effect. 

Lundyn finally was able to heal Pic to the best of her ability with the help of Pic's staves and eventually felt the energy die down as Pic sat up.

"Are you okay? Did that help? It didn't hurt, right?" she seemed relieved, yet worried at the same time.

14 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"I feel like you barely know me, either, though." There was a hint of sadness in her voice.

“But I know you better than them. And I think I know enough to trust you.”

1 hour ago, shortcake said:

Lundyn finally was able to heal Pic to the best of her ability with the help of Pic's staves and eventually felt the energy die down as Pic sat up.

"Are you okay? Did that help? It didn't hurt, right?" she seemed relieved, yet worried at the same time.

@Spark of Hope

Pic sat up, then got out of bed. His clothes and bandages might have been crusted with blood, but all his cuts, bruises, and broken bones were healed. Pics staves remained around her arms as long as Pic kept humming. He stretched, jumped up in joy, and gave Aventine a huge hug. "I'm glad you're ok," he hummed. "Tell the winged one thanks for me," he whispered into her ear. He tightened the hug, then let go. 

He spun around, giving Lundyn an exaggerated bow. "Thank you so much," he hums to Lundyn, still mimicking the beat of her magic. He abruptly whistles a happy, lilting melody, the staves pop off of Lundyn's hand, spin around Pic's hands, a flower pops into his hand. He extends the flower to Lundyn. "This is for you," he hums with a reassuring smile. 

Edited by Cash67
adding mention

1 minute ago, Cash67 said:

@Spark of Hope

Pic sat up, then got out of bed. His clothes and bandages might have been crusted with blood, but all his cuts, bruises, and broken bones were healed. Pics staves remained around her arms as long as Pic kept humming. He stretched, jumped up in joy, and gave Aventine a huge hug. "I'm glad you're ok," he hummed. "Tell the winged one thanks for me," he whispered into her ear. He tightened the hug, then let go. 

She stiffened in surprise, but nodded as he let go.

He says thanks.

Oh, it was nothing. Really.