Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

2 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

She gives him a false smile back. “How…are you doing?”

46 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Aventine glanced at Addison and Tal before burying her face in her hands. Her fingers raked her scalp.

@Cash67

“That depends,” Tal said, glancing at Aventine, “on how quickly we can get this figured out.”

8 hours ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Ash kept gently rubbing her back. "That's alright. It happens sometimes."

Jinx nodded and slowly uncovered her face. The tears had stopped and she sniffed, wiping her eyes. 

You're okay 😂

Life happens sometimes, I get it

Edited by Just-A-Stick

1 hour ago, Cash67 said:

7 hours ago, Cash67 said:

@Spark of Hope

Pic sat up, then got out of bed. His clothes and bandages might have been crusted with blood, but all his cuts, bruises, and broken bones were healed. Pics staves remained around her arms as long as Pic kept humming. He stretched, jumped up in joy, and gave Aventine a huge hug. "I'm glad you're ok," he hummed. "Tell the winged one thanks for me," he whispered into her ear. He tightened the hug, then let go. 

He spun around, giving Lundyn an exaggerated bow. "Thank you so much," he hums to Lundyn, still mimicking the beat of her magic. He abruptly whistles a happy, lilting melody, the staves pop off of Lundyn's hand, spin around Pic's hands, a flower pops into his hand. He extends the flower to Lundyn. "This is for you," he hums with a reassuring smile. 

Lundyn smiles when Pic gets up, as well as when he bows to her.

"I'm just glad it worked, honestly" she takes the flower and smiles again.

@Cash67 @Spark of Hope

5 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

Aventine glanced at Addison and Tal before burying her face in her hands. Her fingers raked her scalp.

@Cash67

20 minutes ago, shortcake said:

Lundyn smiles when Pic gets up, as well as when he bows to her.

"I'm just glad it worked, honestly" she takes the flower and smiles again.

@Cash67 @Spark of Hope

Pic turns to Aventine and sees her stressing about something. He waves Lundyn over and goes and sits close to her. 
“What’s up?” he hums. 

2 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic turns to Aventine and sees her stressing about something. He waves Lundyn over and goes and sits close to her. 
“What’s up?” he hums. 

She flopped her hands down and her elbows stayed anchored on her knees. Her face was red, but from the pressure and heat of her hands. Mostly.

She looked up at him. Quietly, she said, “I hate my social skills.”

9 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Tal set fire to two floors of the clinic and another of Abe’s “alters” helped take care of things. Currently back at what seems to be the main setting of this season… the med wing