Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

Just now, Edema Rue said:

“It looks like only these two were affected.” Tal continued walking past the worst of the fires, and as he passed the died down. Ace…how did you live with this? How did you live with me? And how am I supposed to live without you?

Haha no. Fourth period lunch, sixth period lunch. 4-6 are the lunch periods. What's an estimate on the number of people in your schools?

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

She flew up to the other floor and made another strong wind to put out the fires.

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“It looks like only these two were affected.” Tal continued walking past the worst of the fires, and as he passed the died down. Ace…how did you live with this? How did you live with me? And how am I supposed to live without you?

nonono

we only have three

4th period, 5th period, and 6th period

1 hour ago, shortcake said:

Lundyn held on tight to the feather as she flew to the front of the clinic.

Lundyn looked to the side of her and saw Pic, the guy with the music. She remembered him. She rushed to his side.

@Cash67 @Spark of Hope

Pic was unconcious at the bottom of the stairs. His breathing was ragged, and while it did carry a sembalance of a tune, nothing was reacting to his music. He was torn up and mangled, but no burns covered him. 

13 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Yep!

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

She flew up to the other floor and made another strong wind to put out the fires.

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

She flew around the rest of the floor that was burning and put out the rest on the upper floor.

15 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She flew around the rest of the floor that was burning and put out the rest on the upper floor.

Skip to all the fires being out maybe? Tal would probably be making sure everyone can make it to the medical wing.

Edited by Edema Rue

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

Akarui wrapped Pic's arms around her shoulders like backpack straps and dragged him to the med wing.

@shortcake

Tal was guiding several patients to the med wing. His face was completely blank. 

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Tal was guiding several patients to the med wing. His face was completely blank. 

She set Pic down on a bed. (@Cash67)

This is going way too slow. About fifteen feathers zipped from varying pockets on the inside of her coat, which was more of a jacket, and scattered throughout the clinic looking for the injured.

19 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Akarui wrapped Pic's arms around her shoulders like backpack straps and dragged him to the med wing.

@shortcake

15 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She set Pic down on a bed. (@Cash67)

This is going way too slow. About fifteen feathers zipped from varying pockets on the inside of her coat, which was more of a jacket, and scattered throughout the clinic looking for the injured.

Pic sat bolt upright - or at least he tried to. He woke up in a panic, shifted in position, and let out a musical string of curses as he slowly realized where he was. He didnt hear anything, and that worried him. He choked out an intense, driving tune. 

1 minute ago, Cash67 said:

Pic sat bolt upright - or at least he tried to. He woke up in a panic, shifted in position, and let out a musical string of curses as he slowly realized where he was. He didnt hear anything, and that worried him. He choked out an intense, driving tune. 

"Heyheyhey, calm down!" She leaned slightly over with her arms out in front of her. "Everything's fine!"

He'd be able to tell it was Ave's voice in another person

Addison arrived, her skin badly burned. Her legs didn’t appear to be broken. She ignored the burns, walking to Pic.

"Heyheyhey, calm down!" She leaned slightly over with her arms out in front of her. "Everything's fine!"

Pic lay back down and sighed a descending scale, ending his initial song. "I'm still gonna need that explained," he hums with a sad smile. 

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

Addison arrived, her skin badly burned. Her legs didn’t appear to be broken. She ignored the burns, walking to Pic.

I'm assuming Pic can't see her yet 

Pic lay back down and sighed a descending scale, ending his initial song. "I'm still gonna need that explained," he hums with a sad smile. 

"Eventually, I promise. What's wrong with you?"

In terms of health

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Jar Man was stumbling around with hundreds of burns, groaning, muttering about fluffy puppies or something.

"Hold that thought," she said to Pic. She went over to Jar Man and put him into another bed. With a hand on his shoulder, she looked up and around the room.

She's healing the burns. The fire-resistance she gave him wore off after five minutes

3 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"Oh, man, that fire really got you, didn't it?"

Pic winced at her, and wondered how she was still standing.

"Eventually, I promise. What's wrong with you?"

"A lot probably," he hummed. Speaking caused him to cough a little bit, and blood came up. "I hit a wall while rocketing through a lake of flame, so there is no bad place to start healing me."

I'm imagnining many broken bones, mainly in the upper body, and brusies and cuts everywhere the debris landed on him (so everywhere). 

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Jar Man was stumbling around with hundreds of burns, groaning, muttering about fluffy puppies or something.

Pic ignored this for now, being in too much pain to do anything about it. 

"Hold that thought," she said to Pic. She went over to Jar Man and put him into another bed. With a hand on his shoulder, she looked up and around the room.

He groans, smiling. "Why- are you helping me-" he breathes through the pain. "Give me something for the pain... please... morphine would be nice..."

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“I’m fine,” she croaked, her voice distorted.

She looked at Pic. “Will you be ok?” @Cash67

Pic frowned. "I'm alive now," he responded. "That's more than I thought would happen after I missed."

OH add a broken back to the list of injuries. We can say that's why he can't move his lower body and why he has pain in the upper. 

@Spark of Hope