Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

4 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

They appeared somewhere in a desert. Slaves worked the ground all over. Aventine cursed and grabbed Elan’s wrist, pulling him behind a pillar.

"You stabbed my bed." Elan said, still not quite understanding what had happened as he glanced around. 

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

"You stabbed my bed." Elan said, still not quite understanding what had happened as he glanced around. 

“I know. But it’ll be fine. Knife’s magic, in case you haven’t noticed.” She held it up and dropped it. It disappeared.

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

“I know. But it’ll be fine. Knife’s magic, in case you haven’t noticed.” She held it up and dropped it. It disappeared.

"What is happening. We don't have time. He's probably already started."

47 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"I sold them. I let him HAVE THOSE LIVES, let him DESTROY ENTIRE UNIVERSES just to try and be safe, to get him to leave me alone, I should have just died, I used INNOCENT PEOPLE as BARGAINING CHIPS."

"I don't know... in the clinic somewhere... demon... formal... accented... oily black..." Elan says, not looking Pic in the eyes. 

34 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She hugged him tighter, nearly crying herself.

”The Being,” she realized quietly.

@Cash67

17 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“I don’t want any of us dead. But I also don’t want you getting emotional and messing things up.”

She summoned the dagger. “Stay safe,” she said to Pic. Before he could protest, she stabbed the bed and she and Elan disappeared.

Pic still protests, though it was in vain. It was just him and Lundyn. 

“Kid, I’m not gonna make you hide, but I’m going to strongly suggest that you do.” He hesitated. “Though if you do want to help singin the background I’m not going to turn you away.”

@shortcake

5 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

@shortcake

And Almond, also I'm back, yeah! Sorry for the abrupt leave but life got busy after school with no warning.

"Ooh, this is bad! I thought the scary man was rude. What are we going to do now?"

Edited by Exotic Almond

GUYS I’m so sorry, I had 4 hours of lifeguard training and just got home, and I have another few hours to do tonight so everything’s super crazy. The next couple of days will be the same way.

5 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Oh, I am sure he is well on his own. Elan is quite resilient." 

4 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

She breathed and took a step away.

“Regardless, he can verify whether he knows you or not, and by extent, whether you’re trustworthy or not. He was in his room. I’ll go check on him.” She left and went up to his room.

4 hours ago, Cash67 said:

Pic carries Lundyn on his shoulders and follows her to Elan's room. "I'll join as well," he hummed. 

@shortcake

4 hours ago, Exotic Almond said:

"Guys! Don't leave me alone with the scary man!" Almond hurriedly follows everyone else.

Tal nodded to them. “You don’t…all…need to…” he trailed off, snorting quietly as they left. 

3 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

As soon as everyone leaves, Tal and The Being are alone. "Very well. So be it." He says. He lashes out with his arm, not needing to move the rest of his body as it stretches out and wraps around his arm. The oily black liquid that forms The Being's arm, colder than ice, spreads out over Tal's arm in an iron hold. 

"Your soul will be the catalyst."

@Edema Rue

Ok wait quick reminder, Tal is in the magic restricting cell. The one that’s been built to restrict all magic. Just being in there causes him pain because he can use magic, for an actual magical creature I want to say it shouldn’t be possible to reach in?

If you want we could say Tal was reaching out and now the being has a hold on his arm or something?

3 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

With effort, Trevor broke free, but his language was even more broken.

Sorry. Tried, he sent to Tal. ( @Edema Rue)

It’s…ok. Stay safe. Get…the others.

1 hour ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Now we die here instead?"

Before she could answer, a voice yelled, “You two! What are you doing?”

”Egh- Act like a slave!” She hunched over and trained her eyes on her feet.

38 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Tal nodded to them. “You don’t…all…need to…” he trailed off, snorting quietly as they left. 

1 hour ago, Cash67 said:

“Kid, I’m not gonna make you hide, but I’m going to strongly suggest that you do.” He hesitated. “Though if you do want to help singin the background I’m not going to turn you away.”

@shortcake

1 hour ago, Exotic Almond said:

"Ooh, this is bad! I thought the scary man was rude. What are we going to do now?"

Trevor crashed into Pic’s legs.

2 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

We’ll say that, yeah.

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

Elan looks over. “Or I could pretend to be a god of their pantheon.”

15 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan looks over. “Or I could pretend to be a god of their pantheon.”

Tal grunted. “Leave.” His voice carried a strange weight.

23 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“I cannot. Your soul will be mine.” The liquid continues trying to creep up her arm.

Tal is a dude xD

Where the bars are, there’s an invisible boundary that the liquid can’t cross. “And why is that?” Tal muttered, trying to yank his arm free.

6 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Where the bars are, there’s an invisible boundary that the liquid can’t cross. “And why is that?” Tal muttered, trying to yank his arm free.

The grip is tight, however, and his arm begins to feel like it’s burning as its matter is slowly consumed, turned into Essence. “Because all is of me and all is mine.”

3 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

2 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

Pic saw this, and ran downstairs to the Being. 

33 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“I cannot. Your soul will be mine.” The liquid continues trying to creep up her arm.

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

The grip is tight, however, and his arm begins to feel like it’s burning as its matter is slowly consumed, turned into Essence. “Because all is of me and all is mine.”

Pic bursts into the room, seeing The Being attemting to pull Tal through the bars. Pic intensifies the sound of his song, and the staves on his sword flare. He slices down on the Being's grip just as the melody descends. 

@shortcake

6 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Mm,” Tal said, noticing Pic. “That’s quite true.”

7 hours ago, Cash67 said:

Pic bursts into the room, seeing The Being attemting to pull Tal through the bars. Pic intensifies the sound of his song, and the staves on his sword flare. He slices down on the Being's grip just as the melody descends. 

@shortcake

7 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Almond rushes down and sees the horrific scene "I knew you were bad! I'll shove your limbs so far down your throat you'll feel them in your intestines!" Almond's eyes glow red as his fur leeches to a pitch black and he summons a boulder and sends it hurtling towards The Being.

Edited by Exotic Almond

15 hours ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Oh come on. At least I'm trying. Unlike you. You left her again. 

But to some degree I guess you're right. It was apparently not what she needed. 

She won't talk. She's just staring at me.

Bookwyrm winced. She was right.

I'm bad at this.

He didn't need to listen to Saar anymore. He cut off communication and placed a barrier in his mind.

Then he followed Astwyr's path to a small world...

31 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm winced. She was right.

I'm bad at this.

He didn't need to listen to Saar anymore. He cut off communication and placed a barrier in his mind.

Then he followed Astwyr's path to a small world...

Saar sighed.

"I'm sorry about your boyfriend."

Insa frowned. "What do you mean?"

"Didn't you know? He got sucked away to some random dimension. The group he was in got into quite a bit of trouble."

"Is he okay?"

Saar shrugged. "No one is quite sure."

"What do you mean no one is quite sure? The people you associate with are gods."

"Insa, we aren't infallible. They disappeared. Gone. Can't track them."

"What does that mean?"

Edited by InfiniteInsanity

Trevor shivered. After crashing into Pic's legs, he had been left on the floor in Elan's room. He could barely even move. He felt even more broken than he had ever felt before.

He wanted it back, though he didn't quite know what "it" was. But he felt like it was his, and he wanted it returned to him. Part of him hoped "it" was a rat. Rats were yummy.

When New Guy had attacked him, there was another voice in his head. It wasn't Tal's voice; he knew Tal's voice, and it was comforting. So were his scratches. But this other voice made him nervous. It made him think about "it", and he didn't even know what "it" was. But he tried to remember.

~~~

Rahil sat in his palace overlooking the desert. This one had already been in a position of power before he came into play. He appreciated that.

He winced. The migraine had been worse a moment before, but it still didn't leave. He summoned one of his servants.

"Find me a new one," he ordered. "My grip is loosening."

"Yes, my lord," the servant said, then left.

Rahil sighed. He'd held on to this one for too long.

10 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Trevor shivered. After crashing into Pic's legs, he had been left on the floor in Elan's room. He could barely even move. He felt even more broken than he had ever felt before.

He wanted it back, though he didn't quite know what "it" was. But he felt like it was his, and he wanted it returned to him. Part of him hoped "it" was a rat. Rats were yummy.

When New Guy had attacked him, there was another voice in his head. It wasn't Tal's voice; he knew Tal's voice, and it was comforting. So were his scratches. But this other voice made him nervous. It made him think about "it", and he didn't even know what "it" was. But he tried to remember.

~~~

Rahil sat in his palace overlooking the desert. This one had already been in a position of power before he came into play. He appreciated that.

He winced. The migraine had been worse a moment before, but it still didn't leave. He summoned one of his servants.

"Find me a new one," he ordered. "My grip is loosening."

"Yes, my lord," the servant said, then left.

Rahil sighed. He'd held on to this one for too long.

Noo! Trevor!

@Ancient Elantrian

8 hours ago, Cash67 said:

@shortcake

The sword passes through The Being's arm, which re-connects after the slice. The blade is left dripping, no with the Essence, but away as the essence, melting away. The grip, however, loosens, and Tal is able to pull his arm away. "Insolent IDIOTS. There is nothing that can stop Infinity!"

1 hour ago, Exotic Almond said:

Almond rushes down and sees the horrific scene "I knew you were bad! I'll shove your limbs so far down your throat you'll feel them in your intestines!" Almond's eyes glow red as his fur leeches to a pitch black and he summons a boulder and sends it hurtling towards The Being.

8 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

The Being flings a hand out, and a strange weapon, long with two spiked sides like a harpoon, a hollow area in the center, appears in his hand. He points it towards the boulder and it is sliced in half, smashing into the walls, all made of Essence now, and melting away. "I don't have intestines, feeble entity."

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Just don’t be ‘Elan’,” she said as three guards approached.

"I AM LORD ELANTORIX, GOD OF THUNDER AND LITTLE WAX BABIES! BOW DOWN BEFORE ME!" Elan says. His voice is deep and booming, and as he speaks the skies turn grey and begin crackling, his eyes glowing white, and he starts to float upwards off the ground.

5 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

The sword passes through The Being's arm, which re-connects after the slice. The blade is left dripping, no with the Essence, but away as the essence, melting away. The grip, however, loosens, and Tal is able to pull his arm away. "Insolent IDIOTS. There is nothing that can stop Infinity!"

The Being flings a hand out, and a strange weapon, long with two spiked sides like a harpoon, a hollow area in the center, appears in his hand. He points it towards the boulder and it is sliced in half, smashing into the walls, all made of Essence now, and melting away. "I don't have intestines, feeble entity."

"I AM LORD ELANTORIX, GOD OF THUNDER AND LITTLE WAX BABIES! BOW DOWN BEFORE ME!" Elan says. His voice is deep and booming, and as he speaks the skies turn grey and begin crackling, his eyes glowing white, and he starts to float upwards off the ground.

That was... unexpected, she sent as the guards approached.

The two outer guards looked surprised, but the middle was unfazed. "Even so, nearly all gods have been outlawed for ten years, their seats of power destroyed."

Edited by Spark of Hope

40 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Saar sighed.

"I'm sorry about your boyfriend."

Insa frowned. "What do you mean?"

"Didn't you know? He got sucked away to some random dimension. The group he was in got into quite a bit of trouble."

"Is he okay?"

Saar shrugged. "No one is quite sure."

"What do you mean no one is quite sure? The people you associate with are gods."

"Insa, we aren't infallible. They disappeared. Gone. Can't track them."

"What does that mean?"

Bookwyrm appeared behind Insa.

"Shut up," he said to Saar.