Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Elan sighed, handing Rue and Aventine futuristic pistols from thin air. “I’ll go first, yeah.” He says, going towards the door.

Rue gave him a flat look, then concentrated. The pistol exploded.

15 minutes ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

So we're all in a different universe on a planet still recovering from a revolution. Right now we're preparing to find a specific room in the building for unspecified reasons but it'll somehow help fix the clinic

22 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

jar man is behind them, shooting himself up to fortify himself.

Exol (who was there apparently, sorry couldn't respond for a while) follows Aventine so as not to be left alone with Jar Man. "Where are we going right now? Should I have brought more explosives?" he asks while revealing his coat to be lined with them.

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Entropic said:

Exol (who was there apparently, sorry couldn't respond for a while) follows Aventine so as not to be left alone with Jar Man. "Where are we going right now? Should I have brought more explosives?" he asks while revealing his coat to be lined with them.

Aventine answered without looking up from the map. "MVTC room; depends; how many do you have?"

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Elan nodded, following the directions. He vaporized a few people on the way.

I mean... is anything ever easy for these guys?

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Entropic said:

"A new invention. Interdimensional grenades. They're only 1/5 in our plane at any given time. Low blast but can hit any planar shifters."

"Uh... huh."

1 hour ago, Ookla of Hope said:

They reached the third turn. "Okay, from here it's the second right."

@Ookla the Entropic @Ookla the Prehistoric

Elan nods. "To explain, the room contains a multiversal device which will pull the clinic out of it's place. After that we can easily return it to it's universe." They round the corner, and run into a mass of people. Two sides each of them fighting brutally. One of them looks exactly like Elan. "Oh no..." Elan says. "Well... avoid the crossfire, and DEFINITELY avoid that me."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Elan nods. "To explain, the room contains a multiversal device which will pull the clinic out of it's place. After that we can easily return it to it's universe." They round the corner, and run into a mass of people. Two sides each of them fighting brutally. One of them looks exactly like Elan. "Oh no..." Elan says. "Well... avoid the crossfire, and DEFINITELY avoid that me."

jar man totters forwards. "ILL FIGHT THE BA-" and promptly face plants. "ow" then he gets up.