Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

Just now, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Elan nods slowly, confused. "Uh... yeah..." He doesn't understand any of it. "Anyway, we're transporting to universe EO1759827, planet LTT9779b, MTF, 1840 ADE. Going in 3... 2... 1..." Elan says. The group of people fuzz, and then fade away.

Then they reappear somewhere else. They start burning, the light on the planet is blinding. "LET'S GET INSIDE!" Elan says. "WE'LL ALL DIE IF WE DON'T!"

He wasn't meant to it's like when someone is talking really fast from nerves

1 minute ago, Ookla the Abstract said:

It's a real planet, LTT9779b. It's an exoplanet covered in metal clouds, it's extremely reflective and kinda awful, but looks cool.

Another universe. I can't really specify I just numbered it by slamming on the number keys at random.

Just now, Ookla of Hope said:

DG Aventine mutter-signed, "At least it's not where the boss is..."

Elan ignores it. He doesn't understand. He gestures forewards. "The MTF is this way. Come quick, and put on extremely tinted sunglasses." Elan advises, taking his own advice and putting on some extremely dark shades.

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Elan ignores it. He doesn't understand. He gestures forewards. "The MTF is this way. Come quick, and put on extremely tinted sunglasses." Elan advises, taking his own advice and putting on some extremely dark shades.

Aventine and the three DGs did so as well.

17 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Elan begins sprinting away. "C'mon!" He shouts back. "Sun rises in 3 minutes!" 

Elan soon reaches a massive white building. He kicks down the door, turning to let the others who followed inside.

The DGs and Aventine all ran in as well, with DG Exol having a look of bewilderment on his face.

1 minute ago, Ookla of Hope said:

The DGs and Aventine all ran in as well, with DG Exol having a look of bewilderment on his face.

Elan quickly slammed the door closed. "Welcome home..." He whispers to himself. Then he starts speaking out loud. "This place just fell to a rebellion. Look for a map, and avoid anyone you don't know, lest they kill you. And especially avoid this dimension's version of me."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Elan quickly slammed the door closed. "Welcome home..." He whispers to himself. Then he starts speaking out loud. "This place just fell to a rebellion. Look for a map, and avoid anyone you don't know, lest they kill you. And especially avoid this dimension's version of me."

Aventine's eyebrows furrowed. "I will, but why should we?"

"Understood. Well... understood enough."

"I have a very weird backstory." Elan says. He waves his hand and an extremely futuristic gun appears in it. Screams come from around a corner, and a person rounds it, running towards the group. Elan immediately shoots them, their body vaporizing, without a second thought. "Map map map..." Elan mutters to himself. "There's one over there, but it got burned, didn't it? So... no, that one is too crowded..."

Just now, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"I have a very weird backstory." Elan says. He waves his hand and an extremely futuristic gun appears in it. Screams come from around a corner, and a person rounds it, running towards the group. Elan immediately shoots them, their body vaporizing, without a second thought. "Map map map..." Elan mutters to himself. "There's one over there, but it got burned, didn't it? So... no, that one is too crowded..."

"From my experiences, backstories are always either weird, traumatic, or almost too good to be true. And I have no combat experience, unfortunately, so looks like this is going to be interesting."

"From my experiences, backstories are always either weird, traumatic, or almost too good to be true. And I have no combat experience, unfortunately, so looks like this is going to be interesting."

"Indeed." Elan says. He vaporizes another few people as he continues down a side hall. He rounds a corner and swipes a poster off the wall. "Here we go. A map." He hands it to Aventine. "Lead us to the room labeled MVTC." He says.

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Rue (who we'll assume was there) frowned at him. "How does being here help us?"

1 minute ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"Indeed." Elan says. He vaporizes another few people as he continues down a side hall. He rounds a corner and swipes a poster off the wall. "Here we go. A map." He hands it to Aventine. "Lead us to the room labeled MVTC." He says.

Should I just say random directions?

Just now, Ookla the Believer said:

Rue (who we'll assume was there) frowned at him. "How does being here help us?"

"The clinic isn't going anywhere. This place has multiversal tech, and this time is the only time we can use it."

Yep!

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"The clinic isn't going anywhere. This place has multiversal tech, and this time is the only time we can use it."

"Fine."

Aventine squinted at the map. "Okay, go down that hall." She pointed to a doorway.

Rue walked to the door.

4 minutes ago, Ookla of Hope said:

Aventine squinted at the map. "Okay, go down that hall." She pointed to a doorway.

"Maybe Elan should go first? I mean, he's the only one of us with a ranged weapon right now..." A thought occurred to her and she turned to Elan. "Should we go to an armory first? Just to be safe?"

Elan sighed, handing Rue and Aventine futuristic pistols from thin air. “I’ll go first, yeah.” He says, going towards the door.