Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

20 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Elan nods, wiping his tears. He stood up, and saw the guards. He narrowed his eyes. Then he pulled out a sword. He immediately jumped into action, spinning between the soldiers gracefully, liberating their heads from their shoulders. Blood splattered as one by one the guards fell. Many of them fled, but Elan pinned the last. “You hurt my friend,” Elan hissed at him. “And now, there is nowhere you can hide from me. Everywhere you go, I will be, waiting to cut you down, to rip you apart in the most painful way imaginable.” He slammed his weapon into the man’s chest, ending him. 

Elan turned around. “Let’s get going.” He said.

"Remind me to never get on your bad side."

19 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

jar man stares. "scary." then he drinks the blood thats everywhere.

"You have issues," Aventine said.

"Yes we do!" DGJM answered, drinking some as well.

Both Aventines looked at each other before IC Aventine sighed, "Why me."

Edited by Ookla of Hope

10 minutes ago, Ookla of Hope said:

"Umm... lets not drink blood. How does that sound?" Exol starts dragging Jar Man and DG Jar Man away from the blood.

@Ookla of Ravens

Edited by Ookla the Entropic

17 minutes ago, Ookla of Hope said:

"Never get on my bad side. Yep, good idea." Elan says. "It's this way?" He points at the door across the room, avoiding looking at Ezrium's unconscious and possibly dead body.

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"Never get on my bad side. Yep, good idea." Elan says. "It's this way?" He points at the door across the room, avoiding looking at Ezrium's unconscious and possibly dead body.

Exol begins dragging the Jar Men in the direction indicated by Elan. "What's this way?"'

@Ookla of Hope @Ookla of Ravens

Edited by Ookla the Entropic

2 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

Jar man goes crosseyed. "hey look, now theres more of everyone"

"Why do I put up with you..."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"Oh yeah. So dangerous. It'll fix the clinic. Or it'll spaghettify everyone inside."

"That's not a phrase I thought I'd hear today."

DGJM giggled. "Spaghetti... :)"

Just now, Ookla of Hope said:

"Why do I put up with you..."

"That's not a phrase I thought I'd hear today."

DGJM giggled. "Spaghetti... :)"

"Spaghettification," Elan says, "What happens when you fall into a black hole." He throws open the door. 

Inside is a large white room. In the center is a small control panel. "Well, here goes nothing!"

Do we want this to succeed or fail?

1 minute ago, Ookla the Entropic said:

"That doesn't sound very fun. Sounds quite painful in fact. I take it we have to anyway or else bad things will happen anyway?"

"So unfun."

Just now, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"Spaghettification," Elan says, "What happens when you fall into a black hole." He throws open the door. 

Inside is a large white room. In the center is a small control panel. "Well, here goes nothing!"

"So unfun."

I think success would be nice but failure might lead to interesting things so I could go either way. Also is this thing trying to suck everybody in?

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"So unfun."

Let's have it seem to go well at first and THEN fail because I've got a plot idea

Just now, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Elan went to the control panel and began pressing buttons. "This here... and here..." The room started humming. "That should work!" Elan shouted over the noise.

Aventine stood by the doorway, weapon ready to fire. "It certainly is loud! Is there any way to make it quieter?!"

4 minutes ago, Ookla of Hope said:

Aventine stood by the doorway, weapon ready to fire. "It certainly is loud! Is there any way to make it quieter?!"

Elan paused. "It shouldn't be that loud!" He said. "I don't know why it is... maybe it's not used to pulling something as large as the clinic?" The humming continued, then changed to a loud rattling, shaking, scraping noise. "Something... this is fine?"

1 minute ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Elan paused. "It shouldn't be that loud!" He said. "I don't know why it is... maybe it's not used to pulling something as large as the clinic?" The humming continued, then changed to a loud rattling, shaking, scraping noise. "Something... this is fine?"

"I'm getting a bad feeling, Elan!"

Elsewhere

The boss watched. Maybe her underlings had lost where they were, and maybe some were AWOL. But she'd found them again, and more of her followers would soon arrive.

Different Elsewhere

A different boss watched as well. He sent some of his own. Maybe they could stop the worst from happening."

Just now, Ookla of Hope said:

"I'm getting a bad feeling, Elan!"

Elsewhere

The boss watched. Maybe her underlings had lost where they were, and maybe some were AWOL. But she'd found them again, and more of her followers would soon arrive.

Different Elsewhere

A different boss watched as well. He sent some of his own. Maybe they could stop the worst from happening."

"No, no... this is normal?" The machine kept scraping. Then the walls started heating up. A loud whistling like a train came from the console. "Okay, YES THIS IS NOT GOING RIGHT! WHAT DO I DO?!"