Anything and Everything Role Play

The Honorable One

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Would he hear its thoughts

If the dragon reaches RJ him, then the other thing can choose conciously to respond or to hide their thoughts. If they aren’t trying to hide them, which requires just a little bit of intention,, then he would hear them as he is focusing on a response.

Just now, Aeoryi said:

[If he was ever not a skeleton it could revert him with the violet light but it would take significantly more light the healing would take]

The lightling looked around, then said, "Purity is not concentrated. There will be a lightbinder here shortly, and I will have to die in order for him to work. Is there truely the ancient evil?"

The dragon reached out harder. He strained. “I… maybe? I beleive we are being watched by evil, but I think now that it is evil outside of the realm. We are pgisically safe, as is your realm…but we both know that only the One can do such a thing as this. Her. She must be stopped.

1 minute ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

The dragon reached out harder. He strained. “I… maybe? I beleive we are being watched by evil, but I think now that it is evil outside of the realm. We are pgisically safe, as is your realm…but we both know that only the One can do such a thing as this. Her. She must be stopped.

"A lightbinder will be sent to deal with it, or at the very least investigate. But you may be right about the One. Lightcallers or shadowcallers normally don't have voices answer the call, but recently reports of things answering the skycalls has been around. Skycalls are very important to Moth and Lightling infrastructure so this could be bad." The lightling said, "Although, I am just a lightling. I hold no power over authorities, and as thus cannot contact them from here."

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"do i need to use my Art" sleeper asks, slightly annoyed that he was ignored.

"I warn you now, Foreign magic can get you removed fairly quickly. If not, it could cause certain lights to implode, or cascade, potentially killing millions."

12 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

[If he was ever not a skeleton it could revert him with the violet light but it would take significantly more light the healing would take]

It was once a living human, although it's nature is less undead and more a bunch of bones animated by their former soul. So I don't know if that would work.

10 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

sleeper, now mute, activates the voice box, and motions for the skeleton to speak.

I am going to make the executive decision that it doesn't work on something like this.

15 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

The dragon suddenly knew why he was so unsettled. The Lightning’s did not hate him, as he had expected, but he was being watched by evil. Normally he always knew if he was being watched. But this was magically hidden. “Lightning! We are swing watched by evil! Evil is in your realm! That is not good. It could taint it.” The dragon knew how pure they had to keep this place form evil. 

The dragon reached out telepathically.  Can you speak? Only I can hear.

The dragon heard something like the faint whisper of a child. Whatever it was saying, it couldn't be made out.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

The dragon heard something like the faint whisper of a child. Whatever it was saying, it couldn't be made out.

[If it is been that way for over 7 or so years then the violet light cannot fix it]

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

sleeper pales. "right, just the target"

"Don't attempt to use violent magic please. Everstate is quite painful."

10 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"A lightbinder will be sent to deal with it, or at the very least investigate. But you may be right about the One. Lightcallers or shadowcallers normally don't have voices answer the call, but recently reports of things answering the skycalls has been around. Skycalls are very important to Moth and Lightling infrastructure so this could be bad." The lightling said, "Although, I am just a lightling. I hold no power over authorities, and as thus cannot contact them from here."

The dragon switched to telepatylhy. Lightning what is your name? And we may be the only ones here who know how important this is. If it is the One, it must not take the crystal. Yes, I know about the light crystal. Other dragons do not, but…I do. If it is taken, there will be no stopping her. I am convinced that this is what she is after.

7 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Speak up the dragon Commanded. It lent strehgth to the being. Helping it.

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

Just now, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

The dragon switched to telepatylhy. Lightning what is your name? And we may be the only ones here who know how important this is. If it is the One, it must not take the crystal. Yes, I know about the light crystal. Other dragons do not, but…I do. If it is take , there will be no stopping her. I am convinced that this is what she is after.

Who are you? It was the voice of a little girl.

sleeper notices that they are speaking telepathically and shoves his own mind in. Crystal? what Crystal? I knew a girl named Crystal. She could make any person be dead in 20 seconds or less, it was impressive. too bad i was her last target.

I am Axim Sleeper. i am the last of my clan. and who might you be?

Edited by TheRavenHasLanded

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

sleeper notices that they are speaking telepathically and shoves his own mind in. Crystal? what Crystal? I knew a girl named Crystal. She could make any person be dead in 20 seconds or less, it was impressive. too bad i was her last target.

I am Axim Sleeper. i am the last of my clan. and who might you be?

I am a very powerful being. But I am here to help you now. Do you need voice? I cannot give you voice, but I can strengthen you temporarily. Do you want that?

She went quiet.

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist
There is a cat desperately trying to get my attention and he somehow sent this before I wrote anything.

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

I am Axom Sleeper. i am the last of my clan. and who might you be?

Impossible. He cannot shove into their minds because it is being directly guarded by the dragon. He would have to inhabit the mind of the dragon, then join. Is he doing that?

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

The dragon switched to telepatylhy. Lightning what is your name? And we may be the only ones here who know how important this is. If it is the One, it must not take the crystal. Yes, I know about the light crystal. Other dragons do not, but…I do. If it is taken, there will be no stopping her. I am convinced that this is what she is after.

"I don't have a name. I am simply a construct of Nymphis. He has been experimenting with sentient blue-red light and I am one of his results. Most of the moth population uses blue-violet or pink-teal light for their constructs anyways. But Nymphis gave me knowledge of the one so that way he could hide it, and bury it so no other lightbinder or lightling could find it" 

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

She went quiet.

I will not force you to speak, but I will keep this connection in case Lyon do. If you desire me to sever it, i will.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

You mean like this?

You would hear after the statement anyway. Also are you two Dayak v that you forced yourself to inhabit the dragons mind?

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

If you were to overhear the conversation, you would have to have forced yourself through one of their minds because the dragon is only allowing those minds acces. You couldn’t bathe in, unless it was through one of their minds, meaning you inhabited it. So which if one, if the minds did you inhabit?

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said: