People you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley

Voidus

@Fatebreaker The equipment is still functional, but there was a dimensional rift around the broadcasting hub, causing it to move 1 or 2 dimensions up. We are currently trying to find it.

The Backup broadcasting hub is currently functional, but it doesn't have peanut butter cookies for snacks, so I've been avoiding it.

That’s fair, I would do the same. See if you can locate the original, I spent good money on those speakers. Try looking round the resonance fields, that’s where it went last time.

We’ll need it functional soon for something Voidus and I are working on.

Will do.

The latest report is saying that they  have landed in the resonance fields, but in the 6th dimension. Not the fourth or the fifth. We are currently moving in to grab them now. They will be back shortly.

EDIT: @Fatebreaker The speakers have been retrieved and are being set up on the roof of the building next to alley 6178.

Edited by MacThorstenson

@MacThorstenson excellent, connect to the citywide system and ensure video capabilities are fully operational. 

Also, I want to commend you on your efficiency. It’s Daring Denizens such as yourself that keep the Alleys running a little more smoothly!

Thank you.

The citywide system is already, and the hub has been connected.

@Fatebreaker Video capabilities are fully operational, as well as audio. I'm receiving word now that tech has installed a giant holographic projector that will project the image into the sky. Do you also want that in addition to hacking into everyone's personal electronics?

4 hours ago, Dr. Jacques Rodriguez said:

Hmm, I have a project that might interest the denizens. It's salsa with tiny spikes that make you like salsa more. It will also be adapted for guacamole, to convert those goons who like guac. 

The second option will be fully supported!

On 11/6/2018 at 9:46 PM, Kaladin78 said:

Hello all.  Anyone got a spare spike for me?  I would love to spike myself.  Or maybe you could just get me a cookie...

Someone must've fed you false information. 

Spikes = bad

You shouldn't want to be spiked. 

No one in their right mind should want to.

Are you? In your right mind? (you never know around here) ;)

2 minutes ago, Kaladin78 said:

Well, I'm not really in my right mind, but who is around here?  By what I meant was, a charged spike.  'Cause don't charged spikes give you powers?

Yes they do.

The cookie we gave you should have given you something.

Probably.

I took it out of a mixed bag, so it could have had allomatic steel, or it could have had the ability to chirp like a cricket. Or something completely random. 

4 minutes ago, Kaladin78 said:

Well, I'm not really in my right mind, but who is around here?  By what I meant was, a charged spike.  'Cause don't charged spikes give you powers?

*tries to think of people*

*fails*

*refuses to answer question as it would endorse Hemalurgy and its benefits*

21 minutes ago, MacThorstenson said:

Yes they do.

The cookie we gave you should have given you something.

Probably.

I took it out of a mixed bag, so it could have had allomatic steel, or it could have had the ability to chirp like a cricket. Or something completely random. 

Just wait a second, I didn't eat the cookie yet, and I already have allomantic steel.

20 minutes ago, Silva said:

*tries to think of people*

*fails*

*refuses to answer question as it would endorse Hemalurgy and its benefits*

I can think of so many benefits to hemalurgy...

Please, I haven't had morals in at least 100 years. Once you spike them out life gets so much more convenient.

Also, @Kaladin78 the cookie doesn't necessarily have allomatic steal, but even if it did, you would get boosted allomatic steel.

Edited by MacThorstenson