Hurt and Heal: Team Edition!

xinoehp512

Welcome to Hurt and Heal! The rules are simple. You have a list of contenders like so:

Red - 4
Yellow - 4
Blue - 4
Green - 4

Each post, you have the option to Heal one contender and Hurt one contender. (Both are optional.) At the beginning, both Heal and Hurt will be for 1 point. (There are no limitations on how often you can post, except that you cannot double post.) Thus a turn might be as such:

Heal Blue, Hurt Red

Red - 3
Yellow - 4
Blue - 5
Green - 4

Contenders cannot be healed above 10 points of health. When a contender drops to 0, they are eliminated. (When eliminating a player, you may use Kill instead of Hurt if you wish.) And that's it! ...for the base game, at least.

This time, I'm adding a twist. Players will compete in teams of three or more. Each team will select a certain number of contenders. Every time a player kills a contender belonging to another team, they score a point for their team. Furthermore, every time a contender belonging to a team perishes, that team loses a point and must select a new contender. At the end of the game, the team with the most points wins!

In order to sign up, PM me with your team name and include two (or more) of your friends that agree to be your teammates. (If you have no friends, never fear! There will be an option for solo play once teams have formed.) Make sure that you select a team leader from among yourselves.

The theme for the contenders is tentatively "Cosmere Characters", but if anyone else has ideas, feel free to suggest.

Also, if you have any questions, fear not to ask!

Questions and Clarifications

Spoiler

Do we choose the characters we want to be our contenders?

The leaders of each team will select the contenders for their team.

Edited by xinoehp512

11 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Question: Do we choose the characters we want to be our contenders?

also

@CalanoCorvus @Morningtide @Cinnamon @Elf any of you guys wanna do this and be a team :3

i dont really understood how to play it 

also because of time zome differences mostly when im asleep you guys are awake and vice versa 

ALSO i have exams next month 

I would like to do it, but i dont think i can, sorry :( 

4 hours ago, TheAlpha929 said:

Guys! Don’t let this post die, I’m really hoping it’s fun :D

Go out and recruit for me, my minions :ph34r:

4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Alright, since our team captain hasn't announced it yet and I agree with Alpha, I shall :D

@Szeth's Facepalm, @Morningtide and I have chosen the teamname: The Marsh-mallows

Reveal hidden contents

27341F29-CD54-4461-B568-3AB781817E2B.thumb.jpeg.06bab7ada27eb5cc93c6dc025cb52eb7.jpeg

Cool! If you could set up a PM with me and the other members of your team, that would be great!

19 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Alright, since our team captain hasn't announced it yet and I agree with Alpha, I shall :D

@Szeth's Facepalm, @Morningtide and I have chosen the teamname: The Marsh-mallows

Hide contents

27341F29-CD54-4461-B568-3AB781817E2B.thumb.jpeg.06bab7ada27eb5cc93c6dc025cb52eb7.jpeg

YES I NEED TO JOIN YOUR BAND OF THE MALLOW MARSHES

@Cinnamon is it okay if I join, or do you already have a full team? If you just don’t want me that’s fine too, haha

Edited by TheAlpha929

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

that's a lot of big words. explain it to me like I'm five

On 2/15/2023 at 11:28 AM, xinoehp512 said:

Each team will select a certain number of contenders

On 2/15/2023 at 11:28 AM, xinoehp512 said:

The leaders of each team will select the contenders for their team.

The contenders will be PMd to the person in charge of the game (currently: me). When a contender belonging to a team perishes, that arbiter will announce it and adjust the scores accordingly.

14 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Ah, mkay

In that case, I'll call in the chaos squad:

@Frustration

@dannnnnex

@Enter a username

@Matrim's Dice

Strangers from distant lands; friends of old; you have been summoned here to answer the threat of Xino.

Sir, yes sir!

On 2/20/2023 at 3:27 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

Ah, mkay

In that case, I'll call in the chaos squad:

@Frustration

@dannnnnex

@Enter a username

@Matrim's Dice

Strangers from distant lands; friends of old; you have been summoned here to answer the threat of Xino.

Okay