SanderLand theme park

Siri

So, the other night i had a dream about  a Sanderson themed park. The only thing i remember is these super futuristic hotels (i've just finished Stealheart).

If you were to visit such a place,  what would you expect to find? 

A roller coaster with a chasmfiend at the end? 

Something super slippery for the edgedancers?

Space ships for the cytoverse?

Thoughts? 

This is an awesome idea.

I think there would be like a mistborn simulator, like you're jumping around Luthadel, and you've got a harness or something that makes it feel like you're steelpushing of of stuff to jump when you press a button

The world's weirdest roller coaster: it stays practically flat for the first minute or so, minus the occasional fake-out short hill, long past the point where it should have begun to climb the initial hill...and then drops you down, down, down as deep as can be made safe, with absolutely no warning.
I call it the Sanderlanche.

Edited by Invocation

Highstorm wind tunnel. Mist covered Kredik Shaw with ash fall where you're jumping on ropes and harness. Elantris escape labyrinth. Dueling arena with foam Shardblades and Shardplates. Sleepless insectarium. Hallandren Court of Gods themed hotel. Restaurant serving Horneater's cuisine. Purelake water park. Chasm roller coaster going through a Chasmfiend. Shadesmar beads rafting. Hemalurgic merchandise. Forest of Hell garden/park. And at last, for anyone injured - Taravangian's hospital serviced by silent gatherers.

A “class” for Rithmatics where you can draw defences and chalklings on a the ground. A ride like the Star Wars one at Disneyland California that simulates flying in a spaceship but you’re in a Poco fighting the Krell. A Mega Edgedancer slip n’ slide. A Waterslide off a Greatshell in the Reshi Isles. Make your own Seon drone activity. Soulstamp carving. A roller coaster where you get to ride Doomslugs. A really cool thing like “Soarin’” where you get a 4D tour of the Cosmere narrated by Hoid. A ‘sailing on the spore seas’ rocking ride. A spinning drop thing down the Worldspire. A train- like roller coaster through The Elendel basin then out into the Roughs that gets robbed. One of those swing rides that spins for Windrunners. A food stand called Kii-s the chef that serves all sorts of exotic Sel foods from Kiin’s kitchen. A Returned palace themed waterpark. A stand at the front handing out gloves for safehands. Stir fried spaghetti from the Rithmatist. 

I want this!!

Edited by Cinnamon

This would be the greatest theme park to ever exist. 

it would blow Harry Potter land out of the water. 

I could see a lot of uses for VR headsets, magnets and parachuting wind machine thingies.

Booth game development alone could revolutionize the carnival industry.

In fact, we could start putting together booth game and good ideas and do a Cosmere version of Ren Fest for realsies. 

14 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

A really cool thing like “Soarin’” where you get a 4D tour of the Cosmere narrated by Hoid. 

All of your ideas are amazing, but this one's my favorite! 

6 hours ago, Storyspren said:

In fact, we could start putting together booth game and good ideas and do a Cosmere version of Ren Fest for realsies. 

I would totally go to this!  How can we make it happen? 

I think something that would really cool would be to have a sort of build a bear type thing, only you create a cosmere character with powers and equipment from all the planets, and then at the end you have a little cute anime style stuffed toy, exept it has like, a hundred weapons and stuff.