The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Time for Season 2!

Channelknight Fadran

Zirn'rii stopped still in the air, then zipped over to Fadran and stared him in the eyes.

Flavoured Stormlight. He said disbelievingly. Flavoured. Stormlight. FLAVOURED STORMLIGHT???!!!! THAT EXISTS????

He vibrated excitedly, his transparent form smudging in the air. FlAVouRed StORmLiGHt!!!!

Just now, Cinnamon said:

“Well” said Jay wisely “if Eliira’s magic friend can’t eat it, I’ll just have to eat double!”

2 minutes ago, Telrao said:

Zirn'rii stopped still in the air, then zipped over to Fadran and stared him in the eyes.

Flavoured Stormlight. He said disbelievingly. Flavoured. Stormlight. FLAVOURED STORMLIGHT???!!!! THAT EXISTS????

He vibrated excitedly, his transparent form smudging in the air. FlAVouRed StORmLiGHt!!!!

"It's..." Fadran grinned a little. "It's a little... well, it's experimental. At best. Kris and Kindness and I spent a weekend on it once and it... sort of worked."

Gimmegimmegimmegimme!!! Zirn'rii exclaimed, almost exploding with excitement.

"That sounds a bit... interesting..." Eliira smiled as she walked into the kitchen, opening the cupboard and retrieving a couple of bowls. 

2 hours ago, Aes Sedai said:

"Hello tired person!" Rayvyn said. "Did you like the soup?"

Jay ran up to the one who had spoken, his empty bowl licked clean in his hands “I don’t know about him but that soup was the most delicious soup I’ve ever eaten! Wow! Hodgepodge soup at the Mishmash inn. This sure is a funny place!” He decided in his head that this one would be called Toast. They had a toasty warm persona but, as he’d seen earlier with Chip she could be burnt and dangerous.

Rayvyn blinked, hesitated for a moment, then leaned in conspiratorially. “Birds are magic. Like her dragon,” she points at Eliira. “They do not exist in the real world, but they do exist here!” Then she frowned. “But I did not know that there was a bird named toast.”

26 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

Rayvyn blinked, hesitated for a moment, then leaned in conspiratorially. “Birds are magic. Like her dragon,” she points at Eliira. “They do not exist in the real world, but they do exist here!” Then she frowned. “But I did not know that there was a bird named toast.”

Jay looked confused for a moment then his eyes widened in delight. “I’m magic?!” He gave Toast a hug “I’ve always wanted to be magic, like a Za. Now I know I am.” Then, stepping back he added with a warm smile “Toast isn’t a bird, you are toast. I didn’t know your name so I called you toast. What is your name?”

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Jay looked confused for a moment then his eyes widened in delight. “I’m magic?!” He gave Toast a hug “I’ve always wanted to be magic, like a Za. Now I know I am.” Then, stepping back he added with a warm smile “Toast isn’t a bird, you are toast. I didn’t know your name so I called you toast. What is your name?”

Rayvyn looked confused. “I do not understand…I only meant…” She shrugged. “Well, my name is Rayvyn. It is good to meet you.”

12 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

Rayvyn looked confused. “I do not understand…I only meant…” She shrugged. “Well, my name is Rayvyn. It is good to meet you.”

“That’s okay! Lots of people don’t understand me! It’s nice to meet you too!”

*cracks knuckles* “Time for me to join.”

“Great Scott!” Alpha exclaimed as he stumbled on to his knees, then fell flat on his face. He mumbled something that sounded sort of like “danged ground always getting in the way” then leapt to his feet almost as if he’d been touched by something electric on the rear end. “HN-4, which universe am I in this time?” A small metal cylinder-like object (a bit lumpy, with a few sharp edges) hovered out of his inside trench coat pocket. Three grabber arms extend, one grabbed on to his arm, the other two reached out and scanned his surroundings. “Look’s like the ‘Macrosmos’,” the drone said in an Australian-sounding female voice. “Huh,” Alpha said. “And what’s that unnecessarily large building over there?”

2 hours ago, TheAlpha929 said:

“Great Scott!” Alpha exclaimed as he stumbled on to his knees, then fell flat on his face. He mumbled something that sounded sort of like “danged ground always getting in the way” then leapt to his feet almost as if he’d been touched by something electric on the rear end. “HN-4, which universe am I in this time?” A small metal cylinder-like object (a bit lumpy, with a few sharp edges) hovered out of his inside trench coat pocket. Three grabber arms extend, one grabbed on to his arm, the other two reached out and scanned his surroundings. “Look’s like the ‘Macrosmos’,” the drone said in an Australian-sounding female voice. “Huh,” Alpha said. “And what’s that unnecessarily large building over there?”

Jay heard a massive thump outside and jumped. His pocket started buzzing and the pen sized metal object that was his Za flew out and started to glow, letting off a soft hum of warning as it followed Jay out the door. What awaited him was a sight so strange he could barely comprehend it. It seemed to be a man, covered in dust and with what looked like a mechanical Za. “Um, hi” Jay said walking up to him hesitantly “What’s your name?”

@TheAlpha929

Edited by Cinnamon

2 hours ago, Aes Sedai said:

Yeah

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Jay heard a massive thump outside and jumped. His pocket started buzzing and the pen sized metal object that was his Za flew out and started to glow, letting off a soft hum of warning as it followed Jay out the door. What awaited him was a sight so strange he could barely comprehend it. It seemed to be a man, covered in dust and with what looked like a mechanical Za. “Um, hi” Jay said walking up to him hesitantly “What’s your name?”

Aha, Alpha thought. A native! “Ah yes. My name is Alpha Lethco. I am an independent inventor. I also dabble in interdimensional travel. What is your name?”

Gee, this person is strange, thought Jay. He talks like someone with a moustache, but he doesn’t have a moustache. “My name is Jay and I am 11 and I also dabble in inter- Indermen- I jump the cosmos. This is the Mishmash inn!” His Za hovered by his head and buzzed. “Oh yeah, what’s that floaty thingy that has a funny voice?”

"Ah, goodness... another one?"

8 hours ago, TheAlpha929 said:

"HN-4, which universe am I in this time?” A small metal cylinder-like object (a bit lumpy, with a few sharp edges) hovered out of his inside trench coat pocket. Three grabber arms extend, one grabbed on to his arm, the other two reached out and scanned his surroundings.

“Look’s like the ‘Macrosmos’,” the drone said in an Australian-sounding female voice.

Hate to retcon this, but... consider it retconned.

"Macrosmos" is the term used for the most absolute form of the multiverse. The Mishmash Inn is just one universe among many within it. As it stands the lore won't ever expand beyond the meta of the Macrosmos; there aren't any "super-meta-multiverses" or "travelers who travel between Macrosmoses" because that'd honestly just be unfun.

I don't think that's what you were trying to say, though? I think you just got confused with Macrsomos versus Mishmash Inn.