The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Time for Season 2!

Channelknight Fadran

3 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"How many worlds have you hopped throughout the Macrosmos?" Fadran asked. "'Cause jumping between universes is... difficult."

Eliira tapped her chin. "I've been... through the Cosmere, into the Cytoverse, and I might have gone to Middle Earth one time... and then here. And yes... travelling universes is pretty..." she glanced at Zirn'rii. "Interesting... but I think I can get us to where we need to go. But we'll be stuck there for at least three weeks."

But it's sooo boring. Zirn'rii groaned. Eliira has cool leaves that spin! Do you have leaves that spin??

Eliira sighed and poked at Zirn'rii's incorporeal form. He merely stuck out a tiny translucent tongue at her.

Edited by Telrao

Hehe I was bored in math so I sketched the Mishmash Inn sorta how I imagine it. The angles are … off in some places and I totally didn’t forget that the roads come where the inn is on the corner :ph34r: but it gets the point across.

Spoiler

2BBE4B61-2FCA-42A1-94FB-897793FD7086.thumb.jpeg.e2f3ef4f4fbfb656cbca488385dda3fc.jpeg

9 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Fadran let it vanish for now. "So... do we want to go to this cyberpunk world?"

@NerdyAarakocra

“I do!” Jay said coming back to the ground “This inn is aweosmesauce buuuuut I do want to go an adventure”

Edited by Cinnamon

26 minutes ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

"Yes, but they're so boring!"

Oooooooo what if we got eaten by a chasmfiend and then went to your world? That would be soooo exciting! Zirn'rii said as he twirled about. Eliira merely grimaced at his comment.

Just now, Telrao said:

Oooooooo what if we got eaten by a chasmfiend and then went to your world? That would be soooo exciting! Zirn'rii said as he twirled about. Eliira merely grimaced at his comment.

"I actually tried that before. Getting eaten is not pleasant. Although maybe chasmfiends would be different? Something to try, I suppose."