Radiant and shardplate spren table

Zacharis

This is the closest I can come to solving the 'shardplate spren' query.

Any correction or insight is appreciated.

Sl. No.

Order of Knight Radiant 

Radiant spren

Shardplate spren

Bondsmith

Stormfather/Nightwatcher/Sibling 

Gloryspren

Windrunner

Honorspren

Windspren

Lighweaver

Cryptics

Creationspren

Elsecaller

Inkspren

Logicspren

Edgedancer

Cultivationspren

Lifespren

Truthwatcher

Mistspren 

?

Dustbringer

Ashspren

Firespren

Willshaper

Lightspren

rockspren(?)

Skybreaker

Highspren

?

Stoneward

Peakspren

Painspren

If I had to guess, I would say Concentration spren for TruthWatchers, since observation tends to require concentration, and those type of spren tend to be around scholars, which a lot of TruthWatchers historically were.  

Why Pain spren for Stonewards? 

WillShapers are about freedom, which is tricky. And we haven't seen a direct connection to another type of spren yet, like Wind spren to Honor spren.  No real ideas for that order.

I say Starsprens for Skybreakers and Rainsprens or Riversprens for Truthwatchers, but they are scholars so maybe something different (like Concentrationspren)?

And wouldn't Rocksprens (if exists?) be better for Stonewards? Or heatspren, Coldspren.

Captivitysprens for Willshapers

And Hungersprens for LIft - just for her :D 

My thoughts on the matter:

Skybreakers are probably starspren since they’re the only ones with any similarity to highspren and they evoke the idea of universal laws (of physics).

Truthwatchers I think have mandras/luckspren. They clearly have special significance which matches the Truthwatchers’ central positioning on the Surgebinding chart, they allow greatshells to grow larger (Progression) and more intelligent as well as sometimes revealing hidden treasure (Illumination), and they just seem to be there to facilitate things which fits the mistspren’s willingness to work with everyone and matches what I think the core concept behind the Truthwatches is.

Willshaper have musicspren imo; music being a method of self-expression and a way to influence mindset. I also think Willshapers have a special relationship with the rhythms, so musicspren would be appropriate there.

Stonewards probably have stonespren, it’s in the name. :P

From what I’ve heard, Bondsmiths might have individualised platespren, either to the Bondsmith or to the godspren I’m not sure. I have no real ideas what these might be though, maybe riverspren make it in there somewhere?

13 hours ago, Zacharis said:

1. Their attributes include resolute and having pain literally become your armor is something that would take mighty resolve.

2. I just want to see Taln surrounded by painspren that become his honorplate.

Immediately after i posted, I realized why pain spren made sense.  Although, I always interpreted their oaths as being about dependability more than resolve, but that's just me.

Do the heralds get plate?

14 hours ago, Zacharis said:

2. I just want to see Taln surrounded by painspren that become his honorplate.

Honorplate doesn't exist.

18 minutes ago, Letryx13 said:

Do the heralds get plate?

No.

Painspren work because painspren give warform, and Brandon has noted that forms and platespren align to some degree.