Just now, Illwei said:

@James Brafin I went up to page 30 something in the thread. Might not have caught them all bc I only looked at posts where I mentioned Danex. I'm a Simp

These are the posts I found :/

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Extra bits at end- my early order + striker reads.

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Bonus item i found!: wierd Lotus read

Reveal hidden contents

This is super helpful! Thank you! But I must ask again -- can you get post numbers?

5 minutes ago, Illwei said:

:|

.... gimme a sec. I'll update this one with the numbers

Thank you, I'm sorry I'm being picky. <3 Have a hug <3

OH WAIT FRICK YOU CAN JUMP TO THE QUOTE
I'M SO SORRY ILLWEI FORGIVE MEEE ;;;;;;;;;_;;;;;;;;;

Edited by James Brafin
Did a dumb

Burnt. I do still think they are Elim, but I realized I need better reasoning. My only reasoning right now is “I don’t think there are two village browns”, but I realized that if Burnt flips Vil, y’all can flip that same reasoning against me. So I want better evidence. 

6 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Quinn: Flopping on/off Dannex in a way that reads to me as an elim trying to do it villagery. I can't explain it any other way, but the flopping feels deliberate. I thought they seemed more mayory than her village games, though I don't think anyone else did. Add that too the the Striker connections, and...

Well you just said you'd be gone for 1.5 hours but I'll respond now anyway : P.

The fact that I'm more "mayory" than in my other village games is because my other village games were MR46 (where I operated mostly in PMs and ended up pocketed by an elim), LG72 (where I tried to do the same minus being pocketed but you had already set up your own PM web and I couldn't compete, and then I died C3), and QF49, the first village game that I played where I didn't have PMs, but where I died to the C1 exe. Basically, either I did my "mayoring" in PMs or I didn't get the chance. Here, there are no PMs and I wasn't killed off C1. Also, I'm still gaining confidence with the whole forum mafia thing. It would make sense for me to be less outspoken in my second game than in my sixth, right?

Also, it's not like I haven't flip-flopped before; prime example would be LG72 D1, which I believe I already mentioned. I voted, unvoted, voted, unvoted Connie all in one cycle. And it's not like it was read as village then either. Everyone said it looked elim then too, iirc.

3 minutes ago, James Brafin said:

All of the things that we have pointed out we have all agreed are uncredible. They aren't good reasons to suspect him of anything, simply because they stem from meta behavior and confusion.

Is there anything in this game that doesn't stem from meta behavior and confusion at this point?  At the time I made that post we hadn't "all agreed" that those things weren't credible. I'd pointed them out individually last cycle, and each time I did a couple of people said they were decent points, but not enough to exe Dannex on their own. So, I decided that if people wouldn't listen to the things I'd noticed individually, which I found quite frustrating, I'd compile them into one post. 

6 minutes ago, James Brafin said:

It ignores the fact that Greys have little control over their votes, as has been discussed.

Iirc Illwei looked into the votes and pointed out that most of the people on Dannex at the end were on him earlier in the cycle. They may have switched around a couple of times, but it was likely that at least one of the people who was vote-maniped was on Dannex when they were vote-manipped, rather than someone else. Additionally, there was still a vote-manip on him this cycle, which makes me think that someone wanted to save Dannex two cycles in a row. Obviously not fool-proof logic, but the circumstances taken together certainly made it look like someone was removing votes from him on purpose, multiple cycles in a row.

9 minutes ago, James Brafin said:

You talk about patterns here as well, which is a big red flag. Shrekking on a "pattern" rather than solid evidence is such a bad thing to do. It's framing all this stuff in such a way so that it looks bad, when it's actually not incriminating at all. It's super, super suspicious. I don't like it.

I'd certainly love to exe someone based on solid evidence for once, but I didn't and don't see any, so I went with the next best thing I had, which was all the odd little coincidences around Dannex.

8 minutes ago, James Brafin said:

Thank you, I'm sorry I'm being picky. <3 Have a hug <3

If I start from the post after the opening it should be 42, 92...211?....and...610?... maybe? :).

I have no clue how you're counting post numbers :P.  I'm not enough of a simp to go back again

Edited by Illwei

Just now, Illwei said:

If I start from the post after the opening it should be 42, 92...211?....and...610?... maybe? :).

I have no clue how you're counting post numbers :P.  I'm not enough of a simp to go back again

It doesn't matter, in the upper right-hand corner you can just jump to the post!

Guest Breaker
21 minutes ago, James Brafin said:

It ignores the fact that Greys have little control over their votes, as has been discussed.

I actually really don't agree with that theory much, even in all this chaos. It's not super reliable, but y'all are ignoring it. 

I think the idea that their must be one village brown and one elim brown falls into the gamblers fallacy of statistics.

If roles were proportioned truly randomly and independent of each other, their is a equal chance that both browns are village, regardless of what alignment of the other is.

Of course, the roles aren't completely random, but still...

IDEA that Kai [Breaker] came up with [thanks, brilliant Aes Sedai worthy of veneration and much respect]: Was anyone bonded to Striker? @TJ Shade, would we be told if Striker/anyone who died had a Warder/Aes Sedai? Striker's [hypothetical] Warder may not have been able to protect C2 [protected C1, for example], and so Striker died. Kai and I suspect that of the 3 Aes Sedai that the elims probably have, at least 1 was bonded to a village Warder. If you were bonded to Striker, what did they say? What propaganda have they murmured into your ears? 

Our guess for the elim team distribution: 3 Aes Sedai and 1 Warder. 1 unbonded Aes Sedai, 1 Aes Sedai/Warder pair, and 1 outbounded Aes Sedai. 

2 hours ago, James Brafin said:

In fact, now I suspect you as I'm pretty sure I made it clear that I didn't want it outed that we were bonded.

...I kept my PM partner anonymous for that reason, I never said our bond. You outed it and then suspect me for doing what you wanted. I didn't say anything about it, I suspected you for a thing I'll quote in PM, which you explained away.

7 minutes ago, Breaker said:

James plays a Catfolk in our Pathfinder game haha

A French one, hon hon hon

17 minutes ago, The Unknown Order said:

...I kept my PM partner anonymous for that reason, I never said our bond. You outed it and then suspect me for doing what you wanted. I didn't say anything about it, I suspected you for a thing I'll quote in PM, which you explained away.

I... I can't even defend this. The only way I could parse "My PM partner" was me, because I'm an idiot apparently.

Just now, Dannex said:

I just thought of something, surprised nobody thought to ask it yet. (Maybe they did, I’ve been sorta skimming the thread.)
@Burnt Spaghetti who did you scan D1?

We did; It was Illwei, but Burnt won't tell who. (I'm pretty confident Illwei is Blue though)