What if- Mistborn RP?

overlord stick

Sweet. To make my opinions known, I would love it if it were in Final Empire days and my character(s?) got to be a noble misting. Maybe affiliated with the underground if most other people want to be skaa. That said, I'd be happy with either era, before or after the catacendre. I'm mostly here to learn how this works. (and have fun, of course.)

Just now, AmazingGoob said:

Ooh, I'd be interested!

Awesome! Want me to add you to the PM?

1 hour ago, Narcoleptic Axolotl said:

Sweet. To make my opinions known, I would love it if it were in Final Empire days and my character(s?) got to be a noble misting. Maybe affiliated with the underground if most other people want to be skaa. That said, I'd be happy with either era, before or after the catacendre. I'm mostly here to learn how this works. (and have fun, of course.)

We haven't gotten far in the planning at all yet, so nothing is currently set in stone.

4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

I'd like to join, actually. Zola can't die, even if her friends have.

WARNING: Zola has a... proclivity for smashing through windows.

Again, not my RP, but I don't see why anyone can't join. I'll add you too.

• 1 month later...

My RP muscles are twitching.  No promises that I will actually get a character made, but if I do are the rules and process for joining all in the PM?  If someone could direct me to that information I would appreciate it, in case I suddenly have time :). 

2 minutes ago, Comatose said:

My RP muscles are twitching.  No promises that I will actually get a character made, but if I do are the rules and process for joining all in the PM?  If someone could direct me to that information I would appreciate it, in case I suddenly have time :). 

This turned into Forged Iron, which should be in the RP thread somewhere. I'll add you to the PM!