Welcome to the Family

Quick Fix 48

Welcome new recruits! Congratulations on making it this far. You are one step closer to proving your worth and joining the Ghostbloods. There is just one problem. We have reason to believe that some of you have lied about your real intentions for joining. It has come to our attention that a group calling themselves the Diagrammists is hoping to infiltrate and ultimately control our organization. They are wrong. We would be able to find these so called diagrammists with little effort. However, this has given us a prime opportunity to test those of you who think you have what it takes to join our society. Any Ghostblood worth his salt will be able to tell the imposters. Prove yourselves and you may move on to the next step. You have seven hours. Good luck. 

Welcome to Quick Fix 48! I will be your host and @Elbereth will be our lovely IM. The rules are as follows.

The Teams

Loyal Ghostbloods win when all the diagrammists have been removed from the group by whatever means. (yes it's an oxymoron) 

Diagrammists win when they have an equal or greater number of members remaining.

Skills - You have not come this far without developing a few tricks and abilities. You just have to hope they're the kind that are useful here.

Tough - You possess great strength and greater stubbornness. You may target another player each cycle to protect from elimination (lynch and kills including the double-or-more-tap). Once you have successfully prevented an elimination, you are exhausted and cannot perform the action anymore.

Sneaky - Unfortunately, you are all together in plain sight. This is not typically your strong point, but a little slight of hand still may be helpful. As long as there is at least one sneaky recruit alive, PMs are allowed as described below. The game will start with at least one sneaky recruit.

Insightful - Reading people is kind of what you do, but this group is extra guarded. Intentions seem inscrutable, but methods are not. Each cycle you may target a player to discover what skill they have.

Convincing - There's no way a bunch of recruits can be harder to convince than the person who introduced you to the ghostbloods. Once per game, you may have your vote count twice.

Lethal - You don't say much. You don't have to. Once per game you may eliminate a player.

Connected - You already know someone here. You've met before. Once per game you may determine one player's alignment.

Recommended - You didn't have to lie, cheat or kill to get here. They practically rolled out the red carpet. You don't need any abilities because all you need is to look at these fools and you can tell which are the imposters. (no powers)

Private Messages

Private Messages are one-on-one and must include myself and Elbereth. They are available as long as a player with the "sneaky" skill is alive, and must be immediately discontinued when they are all eliminated. The game will start with at least one sneaky recruit and you will be notified in the writeup if they are all dead. Please don't send PMs while waiting for new cycles to be posted as it makes it harder to tell who has already received their information.

Votes

The vote minimum is 1 vote. In case of a tie, all tied parties will be eliminated. Welcome to the ghostbloods.

Notes

Depending on the player count, some roles may not be included.

There are no hidden roles or rules

Cycles will end at 10 AM MST and new ones will be posted shortly thereafter

This game is a standard Quick Fix with 24 hour cycles, day and night combined, an eliminator kill that takes an action, and a lynch every cycle.

The seven hours comment is not a hard and fast rule and I have in world RP ready to go if we get an eighth day, but Quick fixes usually don't last that long.

Order of Actions

Connected > Tough > Insightful > Convincing > Eliminations of all kinds

Player List

Spoiler

1. Lord Silberfarben - First of the players

2. Matrim's Dice - Daziron the Fused

3. Gears - Fourth of the Dark (looking to trap... something)

4. Ghanderflaffle - Kriti the Death Averse

5. Lotus - Lotus of the Reshi

6. Condensation - Connie the great guesser

7. Kings Way - Banana the Symmetrical

8. Somebody From Sel - Somebody F. Mysterious

9. JesterLavorre - Jesereth with a discerning eye

10. Quinn0928 - Rinala master of sounds

11. Illwei - the merciless scholar

12. Alvron - Yazadan the Bloodthirsty

13. Turtle - the Planner

14. Ashbringer - Faleast the Rogue

15. Shard of reading - The Ameliorate

16. Windrunner Supreme - seven letters for paranoia fun

17. Ventyl - Lafay Vilt the twinborn Sandalloy Compoundster

18. Experience -  Toby the Deiter-Mind

Spectator List

Spoiler

1. Devotary of Sponteneity - the speculative

Pinch Hitters

Spoiler

1. Whysper - the reinforcements

Quick Links

Signups will close on Thursday October 29 at 10 AM MST and the game will begin shortly thereafter.

Clarifications

Spoiler

Recommended Recruits are vanillagers with no powers

I will not reveal if any roles are not included, nor will say which those might be if any. The exception is the Sneaky recruit. The game will start with at least one sneaky recruit.

Edited by Elandera
Typos may as well be my middle name. Elkanah Typos TheDarkOne

I'm going to request the Spec doc for right now pls.

I really want to play more game, but I think I should maybe not overcommit myself so I can actually not fail my classes. woot.

Edited by Illwei
the spacing after the signature just...gets on my nerves. All grammar is intentional.

The strange man with white hair and a sharp angled face disappeared through the water. I followed him and ended up in a strange place where thoughts manifested. Through wanderings, I ended up on this planet, where the air is so easy to breathe. I suppose joining this group will be entertaining. 

[A character of mine survived the game! Meet Fourth of the Dark, worldhopping trapper.]

10 hours ago, Illwei said:

I'm going to request the Spec doc for right now pls.

I really want to play more game, but I think I should maybe not overcommit myself so I can actually not fail my classes. woot.

I'd love to have you play some game, but learn some school is a good thing too. 

10 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

In as Daziron. He’s a Fused.

Is the recommended role just vanilla?

Yes. The Recommended recruit is vanilla. They have no abilities.

2 minutes ago, Kings_way said:

@Elkanah if some roles are not included, will we be told, and if so will we be told which ones?

Good question. You will not be told which roles are not included or if any don't make it into the game.

EDIT

With the exception of the Sneaky role. There will be at least one sneaky recruit.

Edited by Elkanah